PDA

View Full Version : Celtics breathe a sigh of relief. Nets Destroy Cavs game thread

Mask the Embiid
04-12-2022, 07:36 PM
Really wasnt fair....Nets playing so free with KD in elmination game mode and Garland is nervous in his 1st ever game on this stage....Hoping the cavs make a run but the only cav thats been in this atmospher is K love and Rondo....i dont give them much of a chance down 20.

Welp heat.....strap those head bands on and go to work. You didnt win all them games for nothing. Time to lock in boys. Jimmy we are gonna need game 5 finals jimmy for this series but
every single game....put these boys on ur back again!

https://cdn.nba.com/manage/2020/10/GettyImages-1228988128-1-784x523.jpg

edit just seen the sticky mods my bad

GrayGoat
04-12-2022, 07:51 PM
Celtics are not ducking anyone. We locked up 2nd seed cuz we don’t give a fvxk. If you duck opponents you are not good enough to begin with.

ZionDunks
04-13-2022, 03:10 AM
Our celts ducked Toronto. Stupidly.

And we know why

GrayGoat
04-13-2022, 09:04 AM
Our celts ducked Toronto. Stupidly.

And we know why

Ducked? You are stupid nets would mushroom stamp Toronto

SouBeachTalents
04-13-2022, 09:13 AM
For real, what the fck is the OP babbling on about :lol The Celtics should breathe a “sigh of relief” they get to play Brooklyn instead of Cleveland? The Heat are gonna need Game 5 Butler all series to beat the 8 seed? You’re retarded bruh.

Real Men Wear Green
04-13-2022, 09:18 AM
For real, what the fck is the OP babbling on about :lol The Celtics should breathe a “sigh of relief” they get to play Brooklyn instead of Cleveland? The Heat are gonna need Game 5 Butler all series to beat the 8 seed? You’re retarded bruh.
He may have been trying to be funny. Not sure. If the Celtics were trying to avoid anyone it would be Toronto because JB isn't vaccinated. But I doubt even that was the case as Brooklyn is still a bigger problem even if Brown can't play on the road. Reality is the Celtics have just taken an approach that they won't be scared of anyone.

Wally450
04-13-2022, 11:33 AM

OP all of sudden starts rooting for 3 teams when talking about the Celtics.

You beat Brooklyn? Well.... well..... beat Philly!

You beat Philly? Well.... well.... beat Milwaukee!

If we beat Milwaukee he'll just jump on some Western conference team's bandwagon and start giving them cringy nicknames.

Mask the Embiid
04-13-2022, 11:37 AM
OP all of sudden starts rooting for 3 teams when talking about the Celtics.

You beat Brooklyn? Well.... well..... beat Philly!

You beat Philly? Well.... well.... beat Milwaukee!

If we beat Milwaukee he'll just jump on some Western conference team's bandwagon and start giving them cringy nicknames.

you know whats cringy? You literally copied my avatar and title exactly :oldlol:.....so i must not be that cringy :oldlol:....you are a fan.....of me...stay in a fans place! :oldlol:

Mask the Embiid
04-13-2022, 11:42 AM
now pretend like you never saw my response in this thread and dont show ur face in here again :oldlol:

GrayGoat
04-13-2022, 11:52 AM
Mask the emtard will be silenced yet again

Wally450
04-13-2022, 12:28 PM
you know whats cringy? You literally copied my avatar and title exactly :oldlol:.....so i must not be that cringy :oldlol:....you are a fan.....of me...stay in a fans place! :oldlol:

You know I'm right :oldlol:

Best of luck to whatever team you root for I guess.

3ba11
04-13-2022, 03:13 PM
The series will be close early-on, but I think the Celtics will beat the Nets going away

I'm cheering for everyone - I don't mind seeing the Celtics or Nets win

It's great being able to anticipate players of elite jumpshooting skill and repertoire going at it.

nineiron
04-13-2022, 03:20 PM
The series will be close early-on, but I think the Celtics will beat the Nets going away

It's great being able to anticipate players of elite jumpshooting skill and repertoire going at it.

yup. sure beats watching stiff arms and travels

tontoz
04-13-2022, 04:31 PM

:whatever:

Stop lying you aren't going watch the games.

Spuddywebby
04-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Couldn’t imagine being a fan harden and Embiid, 1 big choker and 1 big crybaby, and making fun of other teams that would easily beat Philly.

Mask the Embiid
04-13-2022, 06:01 PM
Couldn’t imagine being a fan harden and Embiid, 1 big choker and 1 big crybaby, and making fun of other teams that would easily beat Philly.

Thanks for the contribution to the thread spuddy. Welcome to ish, I hope you’ve enjoyed your time here so far. Please be sure to click an ad or 2 on the way out before you leave this thread. it helps keep the lights on here.