PDA

View Full Version : LeBron has 3 underdog rings, how many does MJ have?

Westbrook_Fan
04-13-2022, 12:31 AM

2much_knowledge
04-13-2022, 12:37 AM
Get a life

Spurs m8
04-13-2022, 01:18 AM
The internet would be a better place, without incels

AlternativeAcc.
04-13-2022, 01:22 AM
The internet would be a better place, without incels

Set the example and disconnect your service.

We support you!

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 01:24 AM
12-lockout
13-ray
16-kyrie/draymond
20-bubble

all colluded

boring

/thread

1987_Lakers
04-13-2022, 01:25 AM
12-lockout
13-ray
16-kyrie/draymond
20-bubble

all colluded

boring

/thread

00 - Carried by Shaq
01 - See above
02 - See above
09 - KG injured
10 - 6/24. Bailed out by Gasol

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 01:27 AM
00 - Carried by Shaq
01 - See above
02 - See above
09 - KG injured

00-saved shaq twice
01- carried shaq
02-co lead
09-94 Hakeem'esq
10-carried last 15 minutes

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 01:29 AM
/thread

enough of this played out shit. its tidy up time ISH

https://youtu.be/Jy5K1tGQhco

Baller789
04-13-2022, 01:29 AM

Your main purpose in life is to gaslight threads?

There is life outside the internet you know.

Who knows, you might get lose your virginity.

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 01:31 AM
Your main purpose in life i to gaslight threads?

There is life outside the internet you know.

Who knows, you might get lose your virginity.

it's Steve. if you don't like it you can leave like me in 2 seconds from this thread

BigShotBob
04-13-2022, 01:36 AM
Jeff you don't have to keep making alts just to hike up ad revenue and bait people into posting

1987_Lakers
04-13-2022, 01:37 AM
00-saved shaq twice
01- carried shaq
02-co lead
09-94 Hakeem'esq
10-carried last 15 minutes

00 - 38 ppg compared to 16 ppg
01 - 33/16/5 compared to 25 points on 41 fg% in the Finals
02 - 36/12/4/3 compared to 27/6/5
09 - '94 Hakeem? You wish. Hakeem: 29/11/4/2/4 compared to 30/5/5 on 46 fg% and had Gasol
10 - 6/24

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 01:46 AM
00 - 38 ppg compared to 16 ppg
01 - 33/16/5 compared to 25 points on 41 fg% in the Finals
02 - 36/12/4/3 compared to 27/6/5
09 - '94 Hakeem? You wish. Hakeem: 29/11/4/2/4 compared to 30/5/5 on 46 fg% and had Gasol
10 - 6/24

the finals were the least competitive series during the shaq and kobe era. Kobe always had to carry shaq vs the best teams

09-94 hakeem'esq carrying a G league squad after Pau and Odom

10- "he won them the game" - Rajon rondo

get a life already.. seriously. I've been working out nonstop since they lifted the mandates trying to get into shape so I can find a wife before I hit 40. after I do this place is history for me cause it's basically dead already. you're literally the biggest loser other than OP that I've ever come across in 37 years on this planet. we've gone over this same shit 5000 times in 15 years and it never goes anywhere. it's boring. I literally begged you before and now I'm ordering you to get a life. you need a father figure obviously

Spurs m8
04-13-2022, 01:49 AM
Jeff you don't have to keep making alts just to hike up ad revenue and bait people into posting

This is the most likely thing happening.

No one is THIS sad...OPs existance cannot be real lol

1987_Lakers
04-13-2022, 01:53 AM

the finals were the least competitive series during the shaq and kobe era. Kobe always had to carry shaq vs the best teams

09-94 hakeem'esq carrying a G league squad after Pau and Odom

10- "he won them the game" - Rajon rondo

get a life already.. seriously. I've been working out nonstop since they lifted the mandates trying to get into shape so I can find a wife before I hit 40. you're literally the biggest loser other than OP that I've ever come across in 37 years on this planet. we've gone over this same suit 5000 times in 15 years and it never goes anywhere. it's boring. I literally begged you before and now I'm ordering you to get a life. you need a father figure obviously

The Pacers were far from a pushover team, they were legit contenders throughout the 90's and gave the Bulls hell just two years prior. The competition in general was trash in 2001, Sixers were the only team to get a W off the Lakers, and Shaq outplayed Kobe in that series. Their toughest series in 2002 vs the Kings? Shaq - 30/14 on 53 fg%....Kobe - 27/6 on 42 fg%. There goes your retarded theory how Kobe had to carry Shaq vs the tough teams.

Get a life. You yourself have said that you haven't stepped foot outside your house in 2 years and blame society for not getting laid in that time, while not looking at yourself and realizing you are an aging, balding male who is quickly becoming uglier and uglier.

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 02:10 AM

The Pacers were far from a pushover team, they were legit contenders throughout the 90's and gave the Bulls hell just two years prior. The competition in general was trash in 2001, Sixers were the only team to get a W off the Lakers, and Shaq outplayed Kobe in that series. Their toughest series in 2002 vs the Kings? Shaq - 30/14 on 53 fg%....Kobe - 27/6 on 42 fg%. There goes your retarded theory how Kobe had to carry Shaq in the tough series'.

Get a life. You yourself have said that you haven't stepped foot outside your house in 2 years and blame society for not getting laid in that time, while not looking at yourself and realizing you are an aging, balding male who is quickly becoming uglier and uglier.

1. stop trying to engage in the same boring played out repetitive obsolete shit about Kobe cause you hate the fact that people still have him above your idol. I make relevant threads about lebron when he's in the news. what the hell has kobe done other than die in the past 2 years for you to bring his name up. you're stuck in the past. do you see me making threads about Kobe. no.. hes dead. he retired in 2016. it's over. move the **** on already. when lebrons retired and not making a fool of himself I won't even bring up the hasbeens name just like how I only begrudgingly defend Kobe in the laziest way possible from your constant attacks out of jealousy and spite. it's so off putting. it makes you look weak and deranged. I'l mock the guys comments for wanting to team up with curry or luka or his failures in LA that are happening RIGHT NOW. that's normal. but when you and OP start talking about some shit the guy did from a decade ago to feel better about yourselves you force me to lower myself to a pathetic substandard level of intelligence and fight fire with fire. and then it becomes a back and forth of complete utter repetitive played out trash that only degrades us both. if you're not steve and you are a different person (I highly doubt it) then do me a favor and stay the hell out of these bogus threads. I had a rebuttal to refute a claim. I'm not here to start a damn 7 page discussion about the Kobe shaq Lakers you f*cking midget

2. I've stated before I'm not vaccinated and in Canada there's far stiffer mandates and restrictions. without the vaccine all you could do for over a year now is buy groceries. and with winter I dunno what you want me to do for half the year. build snowmen? I was ready to file for an asylum remember. and yes my sex life died cause people are shook from covid. it's mostly a liberal brainwashed country. I go out and everyone's still wearing masks even without the mandates. people don't meet up anymore. so I've decided to get in shape and go to the beach this summer to try and find other normal outgoing people in person. I want nothing to do with the masked retards with brain damage. and I've posted numerous women on here over the years. you have yet to post one so I can't even take you seriously when it comes to being the more attractive guy to females. especially when you obsess over my lips and stalk me every time on here. like you just said. you're finding me less and less attractive with each passing year. oh well. sorry but I don't swing that way. maybe I can set you up with my brother. but anyway my message stays the same because I can at least admit my mistakes in life. I waited too long and went through all the best women and now my pickings are slim. so I'm elevating my appearance to try and win a girl over with a slim muscular physique with tons of money and freedom with a place to raise a family. sadly for you however there isn't much you can do with a 5'8 frame and mutt DNA from every 3rd world country while living off government disability cheques. now get a life twerp!

1987_Lakers
04-13-2022, 02:26 AM
1. stop trying to engage in the same boring played out repetitive obsolete shit about Kobe cause you hate the fact that people still have him above your idol. I make relevant threads about lebron when he's in the news. what the hell has kobe done other than die in the past 2 years for you to bring his name up. you're stuck in the past. do you see me making threads about Kobe. no.. hes dead. he retired in 2016. it's over. move the **** on already. when lebrons retired and not making a fool of himself I won't even bring up the hasbeens name just like how I only begrudgingly defend Kobe in the laziest way possible from your constant attacks out of jealousy and spite. it's so off putting. it makes you look weak and deranged. I'l mock the guys comments for wanting to team up with curry or luka or his failures in LA that are happening RIGHT NOW. that's normal. but when you and OP start talking about some shit the guy did from a decade ago to feel better about yourselves you force me to lower myself to a pathetic substandard level of intelligence and fight fire with fire. and then it becomes a back and forth of complete utter repetitive played out trash that only degrades us both. if you're not steve and you are a different person (I highly doubt it) then do me a favor and stay the hell out of these bogus threads. I had a rebuttal to refute a claim. I'm not here to start a damn 7 page discussion about the Kobe shaq Lakers you f*cking midget

2. I've stated before I'm not vaccinated and in Canada there's far stiffer mandates and restrictions. without the vaccine all you could do for over a year now is buy groceries. and with winter I dunno what you want me to do for half the year. build snowmen? I was ready to file for an asylum remember. and yes my sex life died cause people are shook from covid. it's mostly a liberal brainwashed country. I go out and everyone's still wearing masks even without the mandates. people don't meet up anymore. so I've decided to get in shape and go to the beach this summer to try and find other normal outgoing people in person. I want nothing to do with the masked retards with brain damage. and I've posted numerous women on here over the years. you have yet to post one so I can't even take you seriously when it comes to being the more attractive guy to females. especially when you obsess over my lips and stalk me every time on here. like you just said. you're finding me less and less attractive with each passing year. oh well. sorry but I don't swing that way. maybe I can set you up with my brother. but anyway my message stays the same because I can at least admit my mistakes in life. I waited too long and went through all the best women and now my pickings are slim. so I'm elevating my appearance to try and win a girl over with a slim muscular physique with tons of money and freedom with a place to raise a family. sadly for you however there isn't much you can do with a 5'8 frame and mutt DNA from every 3rd world country while living off government disability cheques. now get a life twerp!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Dvw2lJqlTuJmo/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b9c27222f5c159ddd48e1ca8a067 565ee4a9675b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

John_Connor
04-13-2022, 02:32 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/Dvw2lJqlTuJmo/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b9c27222f5c159ddd48e1ca8a067 565ee4a9675b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

that's where you're wrong. I said multiple times it is my fault I wasted my life. it's your post millennial generation that won't take accountability for anything. I'm trying to help you out so you aren't pressed up against the wall with only a few years before 40 wondering why you never settled down

don't be like me. do better. father's always wanna make sure their children do better than they did. that's why we make mistakes. it's so we can improve upon them and show others what not to do. and it's not like you live a rich playboy lifestyle like I did from ages 24 to 35. you just waste away in here like I have for the past year with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

TheGoatest
04-13-2022, 04:59 AM
We all know how jordon did when he faced adversity:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeF6V-oXkAEzFk_?format=jpg&name=small

In addition to those rings/finals series, he won a ton of other playoff series as an underdog (2007 Pistons, etc.)

Serious question? Has jordon won a playoff series as an underdog? We all know he was a favorite in all of the finals. But even those series vs Cavs in the late 80s - have the Bulls been the underdogs in any of them?

Baller789
04-13-2022, 05:33 AM

In addition to those rings/finals series, he won a ton of other playoff series as an underdog (2007 Pistons, etc.)

Serious question? Has jordon won a playoff series as an underdog? We all know he was a favorite in all of the finals. But even those series vs Cavs in the late 80s - have the Bulls been the underdogs in any of them?

Question, how many alts do you have right now?
Why do you post like a retard?

LeCola
04-13-2022, 06:17 AM

Did you know Jordan never played game 7 in the finals? :lol

LeCola
04-13-2022, 06:29 AM
Let's check the odds for those seasons.

https://i.ibb.co/B3d2kkd/image.png

Spurs m8
04-13-2022, 06:32 AM

Holy shit :roll:

Op body bagged so hard, it'd be shameful to not retire this alt :roll:

Get fvcked, op :roll:

3ba11
04-13-2022, 06:33 AM
2012 - preseason favorite

2016 - preseason favorite

2020 - preseason favorite

Lebron's preseason favorite fell to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Ray Allen miracle.

So Lebron's teams were always the on-paper talent favorite but weak brand of ball caused the fall to Finals underdog (or loser).. Only an inferior brand of ball can cause favored talent to underachieve.

Full Court
04-13-2022, 06:33 AM
Jordan was never a finals underdog. He was that good. Can't say the same for Bronie.

Jordan also never lost a finals as the favorite. How many times has Bronie done that? Ponder the answer to that question deeply, OP.

Bronbron23
04-13-2022, 07:07 AM

The fact that bron was the underdog should yell you all you need to know about experts confidence in his ability. Mj was usually the favorite for a reason buddy

TheGoatest
04-13-2022, 07:10 AM
The fact that bron was the underdog should yell you all you need to know about experts confidence in his ability. Mj was usually the favorite for a reason buddy

Well, you sure got that right, jordon extremist alt. Here's the reason:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/15/90/1b/15901b2314b7166fa01ffb53f5afe56e.jpg

:roll:

TheGoatest
04-13-2022, 07:15 AM
Not to mention this other reason as well:

https://i.redd.it/g7vmn1o505r01.jpg

3ba11
04-13-2022, 07:15 AM
Well, you sure got that right, jordon extremist alt. Here's the reason:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/15/90/1b/15901b2314b7166fa01ffb53f5afe56e.jpg

Everyone knows that Jordan guarded Magic in the 91' Finals, while Pippen barely guarded him

MJ carried the defense with more DPOY votes than Pippen every year while being the primary defender on Magic, Drexler, Payton and Miller - Pippen was just a spot-duty defender and carried on offense.

only mj lacked a go-to teammate in his career, so only he had to defeat maximum defensive attention in every series (carry scoring load)

TheGoatest
04-13-2022, 07:19 AM
jordon's greatest on-court highlight of his career that had the most impact on the Bulls' winning onwards:
Getting into foul trouble early in game 2 of the 1991 finals, so that The Great Scott Pippen could guard Magic and alter the series after the game 1 loss where jordon guarded Magic. :roll:

3ba11
04-13-2022, 07:24 AM
jordon's greatest on-court highlight of his career that had the most impact on the Bulls' winning onwards:
Getting into foul trouble early in game 2 of the 1991 finals, so that The Great Scott Pippen could guard Magic and alter the series after the game 1 loss where jordon guarded Magic. :roll:

Jordan guarded Magic for the entirety of Games, 1, 4 and 5

So you fell for the propoganda... Congrats

You probably think Lebron is the goat lol - a bum that never learned how to win (brand of ball.. organic) and lacks the elite jumpshooting skill to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals or carry bed-wetting teammates over top 5 SRS teams)

Baller789
04-13-2022, 08:52 AM

Disingeneous GOAtits. :lol

BigKobeFan
04-13-2022, 10:51 AM
Why would the goat be an underdog?

ZMonkey11
04-13-2022, 10:57 AM
Well when you are the GOAT, you aren't considered an underdog. Everyone just afraid of you.

FilmyCogTurner
04-13-2022, 02:34 PM

LOL you're wrong on all three

2012 - Two young teams battling out and with Wade's championship experience

2016 - Lefraud had his own superteam dumdum

2020 - No response necessary

Cyrus334
04-13-2022, 03:19 PM

Yes.

The Bulls were the heavy underdogs against the Cavs during the 1989 playoffs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/1989-bulls-cavaliers-series-among-045359795.html

Cavs were 6-0 against the Bulls during the season and they finished 10 games better than them in the standings.

2much_knowledge
04-13-2022, 03:30 PM

Good God!!!!!!

Destroyed
Done
Raped

What underdog rings? Guys??????

??????

??????

?????

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 05:33 PM
00 - Carried by Shaq
01 - See above
02 - See above
09 - KG injured

Perkins injured in 2010 i believe? They're so stupid they don't realize you can do this to pretty much anyone.

91 - worthy, scott injured
93 - kj injured
96 - gp injured

Hurrr, durrr.

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 05:35 PM
Well when you are the GOAT, you aren't considered an underdog. Everyone just afraid of you.

The tard logic. It's like they think he only played 6 seasons.

theman93
04-13-2022, 07:43 PM

:lebronamazed:

Full Court
04-13-2022, 08:03 PM
But talking about underdog rings is distracting from the real issue here:

Bronie has lost as the FAVORITE multiple times.

GOAT??? :roll: Good one.

Manny98
04-13-2022, 08:08 PM

/thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/MSy3dWbkPqLrNSLfMT/giphy.gif

1987_Lakers
04-13-2022, 08:11 PM
Jordan was never a finals underdog. He was that good.

Pretty sure he was an underdog in '91 and/or '98.

Wrong again.

Cyrus334
04-13-2022, 08:20 PM

Lebronies never wanna show you this :lol :lol :lol

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 10:32 PM

Wrong again.

98 was like a pickem.

3ba11
04-13-2022, 10:35 PM

Wrong again.

Jordan wasn't the preseason favorite in 91' or anywhere near

Otoh, Lebron was the preseason favorite 9 times (11-16' and 20-22') but only has 4 rings and is a perennial Finals underdog...

No one underachieved the expectation more than bron and when favored talent underachieves, it's due to weak brand of ball

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 10:38 PM
bulls were favored to win the 91 finals. also favored to beat det with isiah crippled.

kawhileonard2
04-13-2022, 10:54 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2011_preseason_odds.html (Dallas 7th, Miami 1st) - Lebron lost to team with lower odds while having HCA.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2012_preseason_odds.html (Miami 1st), OKC 4th

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016_preseason_odds.html (Cleveland 1st, GS 2nd)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2015_preseason_odds.html (Golden State 8th, Cleveland 1st)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2019_preseason_odds.html (Raptors 5th, Lakers 4th and no playoffs)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2020_preseason_odds.html (Lakers 2nd, didn't play #1 and didn't play a #1 nor #2 seed in either conference)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_preseason_odds.html (Lakers 1st, Suns 14th, Bucks 2nd)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2022_preseason_odds.html (Lakers 2nd no playoffs)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2009_preseason_odds.html - Lebron lost to team with lower odds while having HCA.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2010_preseason_odds.html - Lebron lost to team with lower odds while having HCA.

MJ beat both the #1 and #2 picks to win it all https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1991_preseason_odds.html

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 10:54 PM
https://www.sportsoddshistory.com/nba-main/?y=1990-1991&sa=nba&a=finals&o=r

you can see preseason, rd 1, cf, finals odds.

Full Court
04-13-2022, 10:56 PM
bulls were favored to win the 91 finals. also favored to beat det with isiah crippled.

Tell that to 1987_Dudley.

kawhileonard2
04-13-2022, 10:58 PM
https://www.sportsoddshistory.com/nba-main/?y=1990-1991&sa=nba&a=finals&o=r

you can see preseason, rd 1, cf, finals odds.

yes Preseason is what matters and this https://www.sportsoddshistory.com/nba-main/?y=2010-2011&sa=nba&a=finals&o=p1

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 10:59 PM
yes Preseason is what matters.

lol only if you're desperate as fk.

Johnny32
04-13-2022, 11:05 PM
obviously rd 1, cf and finals gives us a much better picture of how teams came together, what injuries teams faced/are facing, etc than preseason predictions from 6-9 months ago.

kawhileonard2
04-14-2022, 11:38 PM
obviously rd 1, cf and finals gives us a much better picture of how teams came together, what injuries teams faced/are facing, etc than preseason predictions from 6-9 months ago.

Preseason is what matters most. Can't change stuff after the fact.

Soundwave
04-15-2022, 01:34 AM
Miami was a super team, San Anontio's best player was an old fart (Duncan) that or LeBron couldn't handle Manu Ginobli and Tony Parker.

Jordan at age 25/26 joining Wade + Bosh = 4-5 championships easy. Easy. Even Kobe would've won 2-3 with those two. Spurs would've gotten friggin' wrecked.

TheGoatest
04-15-2022, 06:18 AM
Jordan was never a finals underdog. He was that good.

More like:

jordon was never a finals underdog. His competition was that bad.

Baller789
04-15-2022, 06:31 AM
More like:

jordon was never a finals underdog. His competition was that bad.

Cool.

Now list who were Lebron's toughest competition out East.

While youre at it, post Lebron vs Jordans Finals opponents average wins per season.

Westbrook_Fan
04-15-2022, 01:33 PM
Lol, this thread triggering the hell out of Jordan stans :oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
04-15-2022, 01:45 PM
Preseason odds are meaningless

Doesn't account for injuries or players declining.

And lebron is a victim of his own greatness where people expect him to win at age 37 with a shit roster

People clinging to preseason odds have no credibility

AlternativeAcc.
04-15-2022, 01:46 PM

Otoh, Lebron was the preseason favorite 9 times (11-16' and 20-22') but only has 4 rings and is a perennial Finals underdog...

No one underachieved the expectation more than bron and when favored talent underachieves, it's due to weak brand of ball

Preason odds are meaningless. Don't reach Andrew

Axe
04-15-2022, 05:23 PM

Kobe in the 2012-13 season underachieved. Poor andrew.