PDA

View Full Version : Charles Has Spoken

justin43
04-13-2022, 12:54 AM
Charles have Boston beating the Nets and the Wolves beating the Grizzlies. Is he right?

1987_Lakers
04-13-2022, 12:55 AM
I know he predicted the Bucks winning last year, but he is often wrong.

Full Court
04-13-2022, 06:39 AM
Charles have Boston beating the Nets and the Wolves beating the Grizzlies. Is he right?

Didn't he predict the Timberwolves to win the title in 2020 and in 2021? Nets and Grizzlies are confirmed to win.

FireDavidKahn
04-13-2022, 07:15 AM
All I know is that it isn't that far of a reach to say that the Wolves are good enough to make this a competitive series. We split the regular season 2-2 during the regular season.

Trying to keep realistic expectations, if we can win at least 2 games then I'll be happy given the progression this team has made. That's the minimum where I'd be happy

justin43
04-13-2022, 09:39 AM
All I know is that it isn't that far of a reach to say that the Wolves are good enough to make this a competitive series. We split the regular season 2-2 during the regular season.

Trying to keep realistic expectations, if we can win at least 2 games then I'll be happy given the progression this team has made. That's the minimum where I'd be happy

Dillion Brooks, a key production and defensive guy, didn't play all 4 games in the regular season. I wonder how he will affect this series since they never saw him.

FireDavidKahn
04-13-2022, 10:25 AM
Dillion Brooks, a key production and defensive guy, didn't play all 4 games in the regular season. I wonder how he will affect this series since they never saw him.

Oh the Grizz are a better team without a doubt. Just saying this series shouldn't be a lopsided affair

Stephonit
04-13-2022, 10:43 AM
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves is actually kind of fascinating.

Karl Anthony Towns and D'Angelo Russell are older and more experienced. Seeing a younger team come up and pass them by might give them an added edge.

Manny98
04-13-2022, 11:31 AM
No one gives a shit what Barkley has to say he's wrong 75% of the time

Nets in 5