PDA

View Full Version : no no no we are not letting them off the hook! KD stans get in here & explain ur boy!

Im so nba'd out
04-17-2022, 06:38 PM
why did your boy just play Shrinky Dinks on the biggest stage? Games different without a 73 win team behind u huh you little bches? No walk up dagger 3's anymore huh? KeLvin is back!!!

Kblaze8855
04-17-2022, 06:40 PM
The first game of the first round is the biggest stage?

Im so nba'd out
04-17-2022, 06:41 PM
the playoffs are the biggest stage

Spurs m8
04-17-2022, 06:43 PM
Bron stans really are the worst posters ever lmao

Op, you are a clown

8Ball
04-17-2022, 06:44 PM
KD is a great player. He will bounce back.

But he does lay eggs in the playoffs.

3ba11
04-17-2022, 06:52 PM
Hero ball isn't going to work

How hard is it for Nash to move the ball around a little bit before getting it to KD and Kyrie?..

And that lucky bounce that Durant got on the turnaround - how about MORE turnarounds like that rather than working so hard to get a good pull-up

Kblaze8855
04-17-2022, 06:56 PM

As compared to who?

For 7 straight appearances he’s either led the playoffs in ppg or been the finals mvp.

Hes not allowed an off shooting game occasionally?

8Ball
04-17-2022, 07:04 PM
As compared to who?

For 7 straight appearances he’s either led the playoffs in ppg or been the finals mvp.

People think KD is a mythical player that doesn't have bad games. He does have bad games but he is a top 10 all time player so he will bounce back.

2016 playoffs is a black mark he won't erase. KD has always played on stacked teams in playoffs, 2021 was the only time that didn't happen.

3ba11
04-17-2022, 07:06 PM
People think KD is a mythical player that doesn't have bad games. He does have bad games but he is a top 10 all time player so he will bounce back.

2016 playoffs is a black mark he won't erase.

Yeah but a 7 footer shouldn't have to work so hard to get looks.. It looked like he was working really hard down the stretch to get looks - bad use of his scoring ability.. His easiest look was the baseline turnaround that caught the lucky bounce - he needs MORE turnarounds and moves like this that weaponize his height or elevation.. I was thinking "well that was easy" when he hit that turnaround after about 4 impossible forays off the dribble

SouBeachTalents
04-17-2022, 07:08 PM
As compared to who?

He did lay some eggs on OKC, but along with LeBron he's been the most consistently great playoff performer in the league since then. Tonight was legitimately his worst playoff game since his infamous Game 6 against the Warriors.

Kblaze8855
04-17-2022, 07:11 PM
People think KD is a mythical player that doesn't have bad games.

For one…nobody thinks that about anyone ever.

Second…that’s the logic used to justify suddenly calling out everyone who was ever great in any sport the moment they have games everyone occasionally does. The “If he gets praise I get to call him out for not being flawless” shit.

What other people say has nothing to do with an honest evaluation of anyone. It’s just redirecting salt where it doesn’t belong.

8Ball
04-17-2022, 07:11 PM
Yeah but a 7 footer shouldn't have to work so hard to get looks.. It looked like he was working really hard down the stretch to get looks - bad use of his scoring ability.. His easiest look was the baseline turnaround that caught the lucky bounce - he needs MORE turnarounds and moves like this that weaponize his height or elevation.. I was thinking "well that was easy" when he hit that turnaround after about 4 impossible forays off the dribble

I don't believe in this Nets offense to go deep in playoffs.

2 great scorers but they really really need Ben Simmons to defend the other team's top point guard.

ImKobe
04-17-2022, 07:15 PM

Might legit be the worst Playoff game he's had in 6 years. He's had bad shooting nights before but he was bad in almost every facet of the game for a good 75% of it. Usually he crashes the boards and is solid on the defensive end but he didn't really do any of it in this one. He really hasn't had a bad series since leaving OKC.

8Ball
04-17-2022, 07:19 PM
For one…nobody thinks that about anyone ever.

Second…that’s the logic used to justify suddenly calling out everyone who was ever great in any sport the moment they have games everyone occasionally does. The “If he gets praise I get to call him out for not being flawless” shit.

What other people say has nothing to do with an honest evaluation of anyone. It’s just redirecting salt where it doesn’t belong.

When KD doesn't hit shots he just doesn't impact the game much.

This is why Giannis and Jokic are better players in my opinion.

That said, nobody in this league is on KD level scoring wise.

j3lademaster
04-17-2022, 07:22 PM
KD is a top 3 if not the best player in the world. He'll be fine.

Manny98
04-17-2022, 07:23 PM
KD is a top 3 if not the best player in the world. He'll be fine.

Lot of overreacting kids in here

We'll be good!

Spurs m8
04-17-2022, 07:28 PM
I still don't understand how people draw weird conclusions or meltdown over a game 1 of a playoff series lol

This guy has turned up in the playoffs countless times, with every team he's been on...

These threads are honestly so low iq

8Ball
04-17-2022, 07:28 PM
Might legit be the worst Playoff game he's had in 6 years. He's had bad shooting nights before but he was bad in almost every facet of the game for a good 75% of it. Usually he crashes the boards and is solid on the defensive end but he didn't really do any of it in this one. He really hasn't had a bad series since leaving OKC.

I have to agree.

23 points on 23 shots and 6 turnovers.

Really really bad game but I expect him to bounce back.

ShawkFactory
04-17-2022, 07:29 PM
The first game of the first round is the biggest stage?

For Kevin Durant of all people

Manny98
04-17-2022, 07:30 PM
I still don't understand how people draw weird conclusions or meltdown over a game 1 of a playoff series lol

This guy has turned up in the playoffs countless times, with every team he's been on...

These threads are honestly so low iq

I 1000% believe in KD to show up in game 2

He's way to good to have consecutive bad games like that