PDA

View Full Version : The Celtics are going to the finals

Bronbron23
04-17-2022, 08:44 PM
They're the most well rounded team in the east. Gonna be celtics vs suns and suns will probably win in 6.

Wally450
04-17-2022, 09:41 PM
Shut up.

NBAGOAT
04-17-2022, 09:50 PM
yea overreacting. Yes the celtics are the most well rounded but other teams have MVP candidates, tatum isnt there yet

Bronbron23
04-17-2022, 09:56 PM
yea overreacting. Yes the celtics are the most well rounded but other teams have MVP candidates, tatum isnt there yet

True but who in the east will beat them? Heat is the only team well rounded enough but they're less talented from top to bottom

NBAGOAT
04-17-2022, 10:03 PM
True but who in the east will beat them? Heat is the only team well rounded enough but they're less talented from top to bottom

Idk the defending champs?

imdaman99
04-17-2022, 10:10 PM
Stop making threads dude. Not every mundane thought in your head deserves a thread. If you want to troll after 1 game in the playoffs, than so be it.

Taurus
04-17-2022, 10:30 PM
They just had a nail biter game 1 of the first round and you're already penciling them in for the finals?

kawhileonard2
04-17-2022, 10:54 PM
They aren't getting past Milwaukee. Now I do think them vs Miami is a toss up.

Bronbron23
04-17-2022, 11:04 PM
Idk the defending champs?

I just think it's a bad match up for the bucks in the playoffs but i wouldn't be shocked if bucks won.

Bronbron23
Stop making threads dude. Not every mundane thought in your head deserves a thread. If you want to troll after 1 game in the playoffs, than so be it.

It's not trolling it's just a prediction dumbass

FireDavidKahn
https://twitter.com/JamesEdrick3/status/1515820014959538190
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQlL-SkWYAEoi8Z?format=jpg&name=large

Bronbron23
04-17-2022, 11:10 PM
https://twitter.com/JamesEdrick3/status/1515820014959538190
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQlL-SkWYAEoi8Z?format=jpg&name=large

Wtf:oldlol:

theman93
04-17-2022, 11:27 PM

Teams like the Nuggets and 76ers lol? I'd take Boston over both of them easily.

Vs Milwaukee it's a wash but they might even be favored with homecourt and Williams returning.

Wally450
04-18-2022, 12:00 AM
I just think it's a bad match up for the bucks in the playoffs but i wouldn't be shocked if bucks won.

So you contradict your whole thread with this post.

NBAGOAT
04-18-2022, 12:19 AM

Vs Milwaukee it's a wash but they might even be favored with homecourt and Williams returning.

I wouldn’t count out Sixers just yet. Ofc I didn’t mean Denver, they’re in the West

Spurs m8
04-18-2022, 12:41 AM

Absolutely

Nuggets are nothing and 76 are pretenders...no way they get past Celtics, Nets or Bucks.

Fvck I can't wait to watch the inevitable 76 melt....and we'll say we told you so about Harden.....AGAIN

theman93
04-18-2022, 01:49 AM
I wouldn’t count out Sixers just yet. Ofc I didn’t mean Denver, they’re in the West

Ok well were you referring to Milwaukee then? Why is it an overreaction to say Boston is going to come out of the East given that they will have homecourt and likely have Williams back? That's not an overreaction at all imo.

NBAGOAT
04-18-2022, 02:25 AM
Ok well were you referring to Milwaukee then? Why is it an overreaction to say Boston is going to come out of the East given that they will have homecourt and likely have Williams back? That's not an overreaction at all imo.

milwaukee mainly yes but also philly. it's not an unreasonable pick on its own but it is overreacting to say theyre going to the finals based on 1 game.

ImKobe
04-18-2022, 06:33 AM
I can't get there with Boston just yet. This Brooklyn series can go either way and then they have the Bucks in the 2nd round if they are able to win. I do think they would have had a better shot if they tanked the Memphis game & finished 4th in the East and had Milwaukee & Brooklyn battle it out in the 1st round instead of having to beat both of them just to make the ECF.

CelticBaller
04-18-2022, 07:03 AM
Welcome to the bandwagon

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2022, 08:13 AM
Shut up.

:roll::roll::roll:

first reply SLAYYYYYY

Wally450
04-18-2022, 10:45 AM
I can't get there with Boston just yet. This Brooklyn series can go either way and then they have the Bucks in the 2nd round if they are able to win. I do think they would have had a better shot if they tanked the Memphis game & finished 4th in the East and had Milwaukee & Brooklyn battle it out in the 1st round instead of having to beat both of them just to make the ECF.

I like the harder road for Boston. Would really solidify them as a great team if they can get through this gauntlet of a bracket.

theman93
04-18-2022, 10:53 AM
milwaukee mainly yes but also philly. it's not an unreasonable pick on its own but it is overreacting to say theyre going to the finals based on 1 game.

I don't see how saying the 2 seed will go to the Finals is an overreaction, especially with the major question marks Philly has in Doc and Harden and how they'll have home court vs Milwaukee with Williams likely back by the time they match up. Boston has just as good of a chance as anyone imo.

Bronbron23
04-18-2022, 12:24 PM
So you contradict your whole thread with this post.

No man holy shit some if yall are weird. I think celtics are the better team and they'll make it to the finals but bucks are very good also and you never know who's gonna play put of their mind or fall into a slump. Anything can happen dude it's just a prediction

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2022, 12:34 PM
No man holy shit some if yall are weird. I think celtics are the better team and they'll make it to the finals but bucks are very good also and you never know who's gonna play put of their mind or fall into a slump. Anything can happen dude it's just a prediction

again, you say this in like half of your posts

is your dictionary as thick as the mcdonalds menu or something?

you are a disgrace to intelligence

Jasper
04-18-2022, 01:18 PM
ahhh hope OP knows that Celtics have a better coach in place then they did three years ago.
that is it. (2nd round out) at the latest

Bronbron23
04-18-2022, 07:33 PM
again, you say this in like half of your posts

is your dictionary as thick as the mcdonalds menu or something?

you are a disgrace to intelligence

Maybe it's because half the time y'all act like weird fakkits. Why call it something else? Weird fits yall perfectly

NBAGOAT
04-18-2022, 07:35 PM
I don't see how saying the 2 seed will go to the Finals is an overreaction, especially with the major question marks Philly has in Doc and Harden and how they'll have home court vs Milwaukee with Williams likely back by the time they match up. Boston has just as good of a chance as anyone imo.

philly has question marks but imo boston isnt flawless either. Can Jaylen dominate enough on offense for example? I am unreasonably high on Philly tbf

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2022, 08:50 AM
Maybe it's because half the time y'all act like weird fakkits. Why call it something else? Weird fits yall perfectly

just look at how you talk.

its cringe af

Bronbron23
05-16-2022, 03:18 PM

its cringe af

Don't be salty that Im right that the Celtics are going to the finals. I usually am. Outsmarting ya'll dummies is too easy.

AlternativeAcc.
05-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Don't be salty that Im right that the Celtics are going to the finals. I usually am. Outsmarting ya'll dummies is too easy.

And you would've been dead wrong if Middleton wasn't injured

You're always wrong

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2022, 04:08 PM

if I was salty why the **** would I bump this thread?

You make me re-think the levels of your retardation every single day

nineiron
05-16-2022, 04:11 PM

its cringe af

you're the cringiest poster on this forum

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-16-2022, 04:25 PM
Tatum has played like the best player in the NBA all year reg season and playoffs. Just comes down to how much his teammates want to help him, he doesn't have any other stars on his team really.

He's a 28-30PPG, 6-9 rebs, 5-7 assists, 1 blocks, 39% from 3 shooting almost 10 of em a game

And he's super easy to play along with.

Best in the world right now.

Bronbron23
05-16-2022, 07:37 PM
And you would've been dead wrong if Middleton wasn't injured

You're always wrong

Nope I wasn't wrong about this and I wasn't wrong about the last thread I made about Poole and Maxey being as good as vanvleet. I'm usually right buddy:hammerhead:

Bronbron23
05-16-2022, 07:43 PM
if I was salty why the **** would I bump this thread?

You make me re-think the levels of your retardation every single day

Yeah well we can see right now who knows the game better. It's gonna be Celtics vs warriors in finals and Celtics are gonna win in 7. What's your prediction? I noticed ya'll Bron Stans are usually too chicken shit to make predictions so this should be interested

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 10:56 AM
League front office probably wants to start/fauxment a very marketable, profitable, league-carrying, internationally appealing, long term friendly rivalry between Tatum & Luka (mirroring Magic & Larry).

But I have a feeling the finals will be the Warriors dynasty getting one last title over Jimmy, Spo & co., and doing it in their new building, in front of a much richer and drier SF fanbase.

Johnny32
05-17-2022, 11:05 AM
Yeah well we can see right now who knows the game better. It's gonna be Celtics vs warriors in finals and Celtics are gonna win in 7. What's your prediction? I noticed ya'll Bron Stans are usually too chicken shit to make predictions so this should be interested

gsw vs mia. mia wins.

kawhileonard2
06-09-2022, 11:33 PM
This was spot on.

Axe
07-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Damn i wonder where's op now. I miss his presence. :ohwell: