PDA

View Full Version : Bran forcing the narrative as usual

BigKobeFan
04-18-2022, 08:20 AM
https://wlight360.com/lebron-james-mention-me-with-mj-and-brady-like-youre-posed-to/

Telling people they need to categorize him with brady and mike.

Hes not even better than duncan. This guy is full of cringe. I remember that last interview he said he is the self anointed goat. No one calls him them goat, only himself

8Ball
04-18-2022, 08:21 AM
Bron is wrong.

He is above both. A category to his own.

Comparing himself to mike is beneath Bron. Bron is better.

coin24
04-18-2022, 08:34 AM
He’s probably the greatest runner up of all time. Always finds a way to squander the talent on his team and lose on the big stage.:cheers:

He even managed to sabotage 60+ win teams, not make the finals, and it was everyone else’s fault but himself according to LEspn:lol

LAL
04-18-2022, 09:26 AM
This dude is the worst, it doesn't seem real.

Btw, old ass Chris Paul is much much better than Lejoke for years now, strange how nobody brings that up.

theman93
04-18-2022, 10:00 AM

Btw, old ass Chris Paul is much much better than Lejoke for years now, strange how nobody brings that up.
But the stats bro :roll:

John_Connor
04-18-2022, 10:06 AM
Bron is wrong.

lebron is in the category with Barry Bonds and Peyton Manning, Lance Armstrong

hes the Pete Rose of his time. he played a long time. got accumulative stats.. cheated. ring chased the end

hes A Rod.. not babe ruth.

hes McGwire... not Willie

Full Court
04-18-2022, 10:47 AM
Bron is wrong.

:lol Only in your teeny mind.

Last time I checked, Brady and Mike didn't define their career by being chronic losers.

8Ball
04-18-2022, 11:26 AM
lebron is in the category with Barry Bonds and Peyton Manning, Lance Armstrong

hes the Pete Rose of his time. he played a long time. got accumulative stats.. cheated. ring chased the end

hes A Rod.. not babe ruth.

hes McGwire... not Willie

LeBron is what you get when you merge Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Adrian Peterson into 1 player.

High IQ player and passer, longevity, and straight physical dominance, also a perfect NBA body.

bullettooth
04-18-2022, 11:27 AM
The actual Instagram post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBJmEKOABq/

Dude's getting roasted in the comments, rightfully so. This just goes back to that cringe comment he made 'I want my damn respect too' and 'That one made me the greatest of all time'

You really need to be a narcissist to say shit like that about yourself. What's worse is there are still some LeBron jockriders that will agree with him and defend him.

warriorfan
04-18-2022, 11:41 AM
https://wlight360.com/lebron-james-mention-me-with-mj-and-brady-like-youre-posed-to/

Hes not even better than duncan. This guy is full of cringe. I remember that last interview he said he is the self anointed goat. No one calls him them goat, only himself

Lebron always screams of insecurity. It’s probably his worst trait. If he wasn’t such an insecure little bitch he could have very well became the true GOAT. Unfortunately that never happened.

bullettooth
04-18-2022, 11:48 AM
Lebron always screams of insecurity. It’s probably his worst trait. If he wasn’t such an insecure little bitch he could have very well became the true GOAT. Unfortunately that never happened.

His insecurities wouldn't fix his monumental failures on court. He was out of the GOAT talk once he got swept in 2007. Then 2011 happened and it was the final nail in coffin. For some ****ed up reason people still think it's open for debate.

theman93
04-18-2022, 12:01 PM
His insecurities wouldn't fix his monumental failures on court. He was out of the GOAT talk once he got swept in 2007. Then 2011 happened and it was the final nail in coffin. For some ****ed up reason people still think it's open for debate.

You don't think losing by an all-time record margin in the 2014 Finals keeps him in the discussion?

RogueBorg
04-18-2022, 12:46 PM
You don't think losing by an all-time record margin in the 2014 Finals keeps him in the discussion?

“I want my damn respect.”

Brown knows no one respects him.

BigKobeFan
04-18-2022, 01:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8&ab_channel=undercoverposter

This reminds me of bran.

3ba11
04-18-2022, 04:20 PM
Shaq says that no coach wants to coach Lebron anymore

The jig is up

Obviously, Lebron was never coached - it was always a matter of amassing enough talent around him to get a one-off ring, but this talent-based approach decimates the franchise.. Teams are forced into this all-star team strategy because his big man ball-dominance prevents a good brand of ball, chemistry, or teammate fits required of organic winners.

Essentially, Lebron's big man ball-dominant skillset decimates teams to get a talent-based, one-off ring, rather than pursue MANY rings that dynasties and brand of ball can achieve

FilmyCogTurner
04-18-2022, 04:46 PM
I have no idea how people cheer for this guy.

TheMan
04-18-2022, 05:11 PM
Bron is wrong.

https://c.tenor.com/FUItMRhUz3sAAAAC/chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Spurs m8
04-18-2022, 05:32 PM
This is amazing lmao

Demanding people to do a narrative.

If it was meant to be, it would happen naturally...

Also, you're a grown man, stop talking like a 12 year old in the ghetto, fvcking moron

Seems its cutting him deep that the league is flourishing without him

He knows he not only won't be missed, it's actually better without his anti-sport ways

Spurs m8
04-18-2022, 05:46 PM
Bron is wrong.

When druggies speak...

LeGoat4Life
04-18-2022, 06:08 PM
Facts about Lebron

No Jones No chip in da East

No AD No playoff in da West

Levirgin

Johnny32
04-18-2022, 10:27 PM
Shaq says

“I know what he’s doing,” O’Neal said while eating some roast beef. “Championships are great, but he’s trying to pass Kareem up. That’s what he is doing. I know exactly what he’s doing. ‘Cause now if you pass Kareem up, it ain’t no talk about who the best player ever is. Think about that? I saw he needed to average (25) points or something like that the next few years, which he will do. He can do that in two more years.” “He’s got four rings and he becomes the highest scorer in the NBA history. He’s the best ever,” O’Neal said. “Ain’t nothing you can say."

go cry yourself to sleep, fatboy.

WhiteKyrie
04-19-2022, 03:25 AM
This is amazing lmao

Demanding people to do a narrative.

If it was meant to be, it would happen naturally...

Also, you're a grown man, stop talking like a 12 year old in the ghetto, fvcking moron

Seems its cutting him deep that the league is flourishing without him

He knows he not only won't be missed, it's actually better without his anti-sport ways

Agreed. With everything.

Baller789
04-19-2022, 04:12 AM
“I know what he’s doing,” O’Neal said while eating some roast beef. “Championships are great, but he’s trying to pass Kareem up. That’s what he is doing. I know exactly what he’s doing. ‘Cause now if you pass Kareem up, it ain’t no talk about who the best player ever is. Think about that? I saw he needed to average (25) points or something like that the next few years, which he will do. He can do that in two more years.” “He’s got four rings and he becomes the highest scorer in the NBA history. He’s the best ever,” O’Neal said. “Ain’t nothing you can say."

Player quotes by ex-players working for large sports media corporations are basically worthless.

Spurs m8
04-19-2022, 04:14 AM
Player quotes by ex-players working for large sports media corporations are basically worthless.

Absolutely they are.

I can't fathom even watching these junk shows, let alone taking them seriously lol

They breed idiot fans...its their job

Makes sense that Johnny is all over them...

SATAN
04-19-2022, 04:25 AM
He got them fuming again. :lebronamazed:

It's truly incredible how this man consistently triggers these guys with a few words. It's like the years of daily meltdowns caused PTSD in these people and they are constantly on the verge of mental breakdown whenever he does something. :oldlol:

kentatm
04-19-2022, 05:14 AM

Breezy is an incredible player but it's really lame how he constantly has to inject himself in GOAT convos. The guy's insecurity is off the charts.

Spurs m8
04-19-2022, 05:28 AM
Breezy is an incredible player but it's really lame how he constantly has to inject himself in GOAT convos. The guy's insecurity is off the charts.

Even funnier its a few days into the playoffs.

The dude is absolutely melting down in Cancun, its killing him that nothing skips a beat without him...its actually better without his weak ways.

ImKobe
04-19-2022, 06:53 AM
Bran is nowhere near Brady or Mike when it comes to winning. Brady is in a separate tier by himself out of all the GOATs until someone else is dominating the NBA/NFL in their mid-40s.

As much longevity talk as there is with Bran, we've seen other NBA players win rings/FMVP and make the Playoffs at his age while he's losing in the 1st round or missing the Playoffs completely. I wanna see him do something in the POs past age 35 like Kareem & Duncan. Kareem won FMVP at 38, Duncan was a Ray Allen shot & missed FTs away from winning FMVP against Bran at 37 and beat the Heat a year later at 38.

HoopologyPhD
04-19-2022, 08:38 AM
Thread should be moved to OTC since that is where LaBron is.

Nb1
04-19-2022, 08:51 AM

How can anyone not lol. Lebron won a title with the worst team in NBA which was the 12th worst team in NBA history and has way better stats than Paul. Only a retarded autist could think Paul was better...

8Ball
04-19-2022, 09:42 AM
He got them fuming again. :lebronamazed:

It's truly incredible how this man consistently triggers these guys with a few words. It's like the years of daily meltdowns caused PTSD in these people and they are constantly on the verge of mental breakdown whenever he does something. :oldlol:

Thread full of meltdowns :roll:

Shaquille O'Neal
04-20-2022, 10:38 AM
Cringe AF.
This is the result of being coddled and told how great you are from age 15 to 37. No Dad in his life; obviously no strong role models. Remember in King of Thrones "If you have to say you're the King, you are certainly no King". This smacks of that. LeKingJoffre.

BarberSchool
04-20-2022, 12:52 PM

Dude's getting roasted in the comments, rightfully so. This just goes back to that cringe comment he made 'I want my damn respect too' and 'That one made me the greatest of all time'

You really need to be a narcissist to say shit like that about yourself. What's worse is there are still some LeBron jockriders that will agree with him and defend him.Word.

If you gotta beg and demand for your respect, you ain’t getting any, and you know you ain’t getting any.

This dude is so self unaware of the fact that he’s snitching on himself constantly.

Dude is insecure for many reasons, the biggest and most looming amongst them being his expensive and extensive PED habit.

HoopsNY
04-20-2022, 02:33 PM

You really need to be a narcissist to say shit like that about yourself. What's worse is there are still some LeBron jockriders that will agree with him and defend him.

Who taught him how to rap? That was REALLY cringeworthy.

Hey Yo
04-20-2022, 02:45 PM

:crickets:

Spurs m8
04-20-2022, 05:29 PM

Lol that Instagram post is hilariously bad.

Imagine thinking that was anything but cringe

No wonder he breeds loser fans like westbrook fan, Corp and 8ball

Baller789
04-20-2022, 09:57 PM
Thread full of meltdowns :roll:

Yes, full of Bronie meltdowns.

Full Court
04-20-2022, 11:35 PM
Yes, full of Bronie meltdowns.

It's going to take a while for them to recover from him leading a super team to the lottery.