PDA

View Full Version : what can i do to make it up?

highwhey
04-20-2022, 02:16 PM
took the lady out to mexico. on the way back mexican soldiers stopped us to inspect the truck and luggage (don't drive a raptor in mexico). gave us a hard time and all. they half assed closed the tailgate, didn't realize it until someone alerted us like 1/4 mile from the US-Mexico border. by then, my suitcase had fallen. don't really care tbh, probably lost about $1k worth of ralp lauren, but my gripe is she had placed some clothes in my suitcase, including her favorite jacket that her mom gifted her. 20 year old leather jacket...gone :( i saw her holding back her tears, couldn't do nothing about it. went back to look for it, didn't see shit. it's mexico, someone picked it up as soon as they saw it.

how can i make it up to her brehs? i legit feel bad. i really like her, wouldn't give a fvck if i didn't.

warriorfan
04-20-2022, 06:05 PM
Lose weight and get stretch mark removal surgery if that is even a thing

Shogon
04-20-2022, 06:38 PM
Is her mom dead or something? Otherwise it's just material bullshit that doesn't mean anything. Even if her mom is dead, she is still with her in heart/mind... so... you don't need material things for that, but I understand her being upset if her mom is gone.

John_Connor
04-20-2022, 06:49 PM

yeah they use micro needling. but how does he fix the psychosis that has him believing he has a lady. what woman wears a 20 year old jacket unless he's replacing his mom with an imaginary girlfriend

https://i.postimg.cc/T3HZCCfg/il-fullxfull-2483451631-6qty.jpg

https://voca.ro/18TtlIZI5ZTm

FultzNationRISE
04-20-2022, 06:52 PM
OP I think youve made up enough already.

diamenz
04-20-2022, 08:06 PM
if you genuinely feel bad for your girlfriend and want to gift her something to lift her spirits, it's best you come up with the idea for that gift yourself. taking advice from somebody else about it won't reap you the same kind of a reward as if you used your own thoughts & creativity to achieve that result.

start with what she enjoys - hobbies, passions etc and that gift idea will come to you easier than you think. don't forget to include a card, but keep it short & sweet.

...just don't gift her a jacket.

1987_Lakers
04-20-2022, 08:29 PM
Is her mom dead or something? Otherwise it's just material bullshit that doesn't mean anything. Even if her mom is dead, she is still with her in heart/mind... so... you don't need material things for that, but I understand her being upset if her mom is gone.

Lol, women tend to get upset at the smallest stuff, her mom doesn't have to be dead.

John_Connor
04-20-2022, 09:15 PM
video of highweight putting moves on the ladies

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/wshhWkO77hZD1XTyebIE/terrible-creepy-guy-harasses-women-and-pepper-sprays-them-after-getting-a-negative-reaction

TheMan
04-20-2022, 09:42 PM
So sorry about that mishap with your lady, OP. I'm stumped as to how to make it up with her, though if I could offer one piece of advice, next time you and your lady friend are at it, tongue fukk the hell out her butthole. Consider it your penance for losing her mom's jacket. :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
04-20-2022, 09:55 PM

:lol

Shooter
04-20-2022, 10:36 PM
video of highweight putting moves on the ladies

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/wshhWkO77hZD1XTyebIE/terrible-creepy-guy-harasses-women-and-pepper-sprays-them-after-getting-a-negative-reaction

The irony of your post is that this video is 1,000....And I repeat...ONE THOUSAND percent you.

John_Connor
04-20-2022, 10:48 PM
The irony of your post is that this video is 1,000....And I repeat...ONE THOUSAND percent you.

na the women I get only need half a subway sandwich and a mickey of tequila to get them in bed

there isn't much to do in a Canadian suburb of Ottawa

8Ball
04-20-2022, 11:03 PM
I just gave my lady $50 000 to spend on whatever she wants.

1987_Lakers
04-20-2022, 11:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

:roll:

highwhey
04-20-2022, 11:06 PM

no, but theyre very close. like they go every ****ing where together. my cousin is dating her mom and we have to coordinate to split them up. it's a task.

i think i'm just gonna take her to macy's or saks and tell her to choose a jacket.

8Ball
04-20-2022, 11:07 PM
Buy her some jewelry.

highwhey
04-20-2022, 11:09 PM
Lol, women tend to get upset at the smallest stuff, her mom doesn't have to be dead.

yes, they do...:facepalm

highwhey
04-20-2022, 11:12 PM
if you genuinely feel bad for your girlfriend and want to gift her something to lift her spirits, it's best you come up with the idea for that gift yourself. taking advice from somebody else about it won't reap you the same kind of a reward as if you used your own thoughts & creativity to achieve that result.

start with what she enjoys - hobbies, passions etc and that gift idea will come to you easier than you think. don't forget to include a card, but keep it short & sweet.

...just don't gift her a jacket.

i was planning on taking her to the store and letting her choose a jacket. that's a good idea though, something based on her hobbies...hmmm. the card would def be a nice touch bc she's very big on the small details.

highwhey
04-20-2022, 11:18 PM
Buy her some jewelry.

nah. we're too new for that. one of the reasons i like her is because she isn't into me for my money. yesterday we went to a mall in mexico and she paid for my drink and the parking since i ran out of mexican pesos and they didn't accept US dollars. i tried paying her back and she wouldn't take it. i did have to tell her that when she's with me, i'll take care of the bill and i don't want to see her take out her wallet.

John_Connor
04-20-2022, 11:19 PM
i was planning on taking her to the store and letting her choose a jacket. that's a good idea though, something based on her hobbies...hmmm. the card would def be a nice touch bc she's very big on the small details.

just wait till Christmas or her birthday. you gotta buy your mom something anyway and who knows how many more she'll have with covid killing fat old ethnic people left and right due to them not trusting the evil white man's magic potions

highwhey
04-20-2022, 11:44 PM
just wait till Christmas or her birthday. you gotta buy your mom something anyway and who knows how many more she'll have with covid killing fat old ethnic people left and right due to them not trusting the evil white man's magic potions

when is the last time you went outside to feel the breeze and natural sunlight?

John_Connor
04-21-2022, 12:06 AM
when is the last time you went outside to feel the breeze and natural sunlight?

the covid restrictions were lifted a while ago. it's still only 10 degrees here though during the day so I can only go for walks at the moment. but I'm gonna be playing basketball all summer. il post a shooting video if you agree to do the same. il even post mine first.

highwhey
04-21-2022, 12:20 AM
the covid restrictions were lifted a while ago. it's still only 10 degrees here though during the day so I can only go for walks at the moment. but I'm gonna be playing basketball all summer. il post a shooting video if you agree to do the same. il even post mine first.

deal. 3pt and free throw line?

John_Connor
04-21-2022, 12:27 AM
deal. 3pt and free throw line?

do 10 fades, 10 threes and 10 free throws. I posted one like that before and made 28 of 30

highwhey
04-21-2022, 12:41 AM
do 10 fades, 10 threes and 10 free throws. I posted one like that before and made 28 of 30

ima suck at the fades but ok, i'm game.

Gohan
04-21-2022, 05:58 PM
I just gave my lady $50 000 to spend on whatever she wants.

Say it aint so you a trick? Well i guess it aint trickin if you got it

Shooter
04-21-2022, 09:06 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

:roll:

He's a cringey loser that thinks he's entitled to owning women and the fact that he cannot see the irony in his own depressing post shows how much of a psychopath he is. It's alarming.