PDA

View Full Version : Khris Middleton has a sprained MCL

1987_Lakers
04-21-2022, 12:58 AM
Injuries slowly ruining the playoffs already?

NBAGOAT
04-21-2022, 01:04 AM
What you called ruined for one team is an opportunity for another

RRR3
That sucks. Bulls can legit win this series now although I’d still favor the Bucks because Giannis is by far the best player on the floor.

Kblaze8855
Would the players not playing be the best team in the playoffs?

Murray
Booker
Luka
Zion
Williams
Simmons
Capela

Add Middleton.

Does team DNP win it all?

RRR3
04-21-2022, 01:05 AM

Murray
Booker
Luka
Zion
Williams
Simmons
Capela

Add Middleton.

You must have enjoyed tonight’s game. DeRozan looked like Kobe.

Kblaze8855
04-21-2022, 01:14 AM
Most of it yes. I got too annoyed by the comeback and went in the other room and half listened to the end while doing some manscaping. I literally…literally….would rather trim(not shave) my balls than watch this frustrating ass Bulls team in a tight game. I’m not emotionally invested in these players enough to ride or die like I used to. It’s just not my usual kind of Bulls team. I rep like 2 and a half of those players. Feels almost like the Rondo/Wade season at times.

Solid team but feels like mercenaries so you don’t get attached.

RRR3
04-21-2022, 01:21 AM
Most of it yes. I got too annoyed by the comeback and went in the other room and half listened to the end while doing some manscaping. I literally…literally….would rather trim(not shave) my balls than watch this frustrating ass Bulls team in a tight game. I’m not emotionally invested in these players enough to ride or die like I used to. It’s just not my usual kind of Bulls team. I rep like 2 and a half of those players. Feels almost like the Rondo/Wade season at times.

I think you should move on from Vucevic but the rest of the core group is solid although DeRozan is getting up there in NBA years. Should be a winnable series for you guys with Middleton out

portis only playing 6 minutes didn't help either

shame they can't clone holiday

Axe
04-21-2022, 01:53 AM

Lol wouldn't it be more fun if lonzo comes back?

BarberSchool
04-21-2022, 01:57 AM
^Bulls scrape by the injured Bucks …. Gaining confidence and cohesion along the way … And Lonzo comes back for the next round, immediately making Tatum & Brown’s scrotums tighten up, and doubt creeping in….

BULLS VS CELTICS

Yet again.

Akeem34TheDream
04-21-2022, 02:10 AM
^Bulls scrape by the injured Bucks …. Gaining confidence and cohesion along the way … And Lonzo comes back for the next round, immediately making Tatum & Brown’s scrotums tighten up, and doubt creeping in….

BULLS VS CELTICS

Yet again.

Where did you hear that?

StrongLurk
04-21-2022, 09:47 AM
Maybe I am misremembering...but there are so many injuries to star players now. Last playoffs literally set records to all star level injuries...really don't want to see that again this year.

FultzNationRISE
04-21-2022, 09:55 AM
Maybe I am misremembering...but there are so many injuries to star players now. Last playoffs literally set records to all star level injuries...really don't want to see that again this year.

It’s not that the injuries happen more often IMO, it’s that players sit out from them for way longer.

A lot of the guys sitting rn would be playing if this was 30 years ago.

Johnny32
04-21-2022, 10:00 AM
it's the pace of the gm and how athletically skilled most players are. there's going to be more injuries. go watch a 90s gm. they barely move.

Jasper
04-21-2022, 10:09 AM

Murray
Booker
Luka
Zion
Williams
Simmons
Capela

Add Middleton.

in one breath with Simmons is a fvcking joke

Im Still Ballin
04-21-2022, 10:11 AM
It’s not that the injuries happen more often IMO, it’s that players sit out from them for way longer.

Kevin McHale.

:bowdown:

Micku
04-21-2022, 11:24 AM

I think it also improves the longevity of their careers now.

But it really does seem that injuries happen more often now.

Kevin McHale.

:bowdown:

Yup. Mchale played with a broken foot. Apparently he can't walk right till this day?

Dirk is also another dude who can't really walk right or play soccer cuz he played through injuries.

Bird had his eyeball popped out, and they/he popped it back in and he went out and play. And his back of course. But he had many injuries.

IT played through a sprained ankle and a dislocated finger in 1988.

Worthy played through his ankle in 1991, same as MJ.

Kobe of course played through many injuries.

Wade was playing with one knee in 2012-2014.

There are many injuries that we don't know. But recently last year, James Harden shouldn't been out there with his hamstring injury. CP3 had a ****ed up elbow or something? I forgot. You can tell with both of them. Especially CP3. He couldn't even shoot.

lilteapot
04-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Yeah this sucks. I want the Bucks to repeat and if Middleton isn't back by Round 2 they're not getting to the ECF.

Also that Booker hammy changes everything. Luckily Phoenix is good enough to still win the series but who knows if he'll be right if he comes back

L.Kizzle
04-21-2022, 02:23 PM
Out 3-4 Weeks. If Giannis can get a back to back out of this, watch out!

TheMan
04-21-2022, 05:32 PM
it's the pace of the gm and how athletically skilled most players are. there's going to be more injuries. go watch a 90s gm. they barely move.

Is every take of yours always retarded? You've got to be trolling :facepalm

BarberSchool
04-22-2022, 01:21 AM
Where did you hear that?Several local chicago sports radio figures on 670am mentioned it as a possibility.