PDA

View Full Version : Butler was right about KAT

Taurus
04-22-2022, 01:41 AM
Dude is soft as hell and will never lead a team anywhere as the #1 option.

BarberSchool
04-22-2022, 01:43 AM
It’s a shame cause skill wise KAT could be an MVP candidate every year if he really cared, and stayed in his best shape.

Taurus
04-22-2022, 01:52 AM
Some dreadful KAT stats I found while scrolling the internet:

Had more fouls than FGAs in the last game

Averaging 15.75 ppg through 4 play-in/playoff games

In the same span averaging 4.75 fouls per game

15.75 ppg is actually higher than he averaged in 5 games back in 2018

In quarters 2/3/4 of game 3, he accumulated a TOTAL of 2 points, 4 turnovers, and 4 fouls

Taurus
04-22-2022, 01:54 AM
In summary, trade KAT and build around Anthony Edwards

Spurs m8
04-22-2022, 02:32 AM
In summary, trade KAT and build around Anthony Edwards

Yeah this

ImKobe
04-22-2022, 09:36 AM
He doesn't have it.

The funny part was when they cut to him on the sidelines and he's going "We in Minnesota now!!" and then goes on to do jack shit in the entire game. I know he was getting doubled and all but he didn't want it. It didn't help that Pat Bev at times tried to take over the game and just ignored everyone on offense but KAT has to be more assertive.

FKAri
04-22-2022, 12:46 PM
It’s a shame cause skill wise KAT could be an MVP candidate every year if he really cared, and stayed in his best shape.

Some of his problems are just really poor basketball instincts. You could call it a kind of absent-mindedness for a star level player. Way too many mental mental lapses.

GimmeThat
04-22-2022, 01:01 PM
apparently Tyson Chandler who is a 1 time all star, had a better peak WS/48 than Chris Bosh

rawimpact
04-22-2022, 01:13 PM
Dude is soft as hell and will never lead a team anywhere as the #1 option.

And where exactly has Butler ever led a team to?

His competency leading a team is equal to ruining.

j3lademaster
04-22-2022, 01:35 PM
And where exactly has Butler ever led a team to?

His competency leading a team is equal to ruining.He just made the finals 2 years ago. We're all letting the fact that 99% of this board are Lebron/Jordan debates making us numb to great achievements. Making a finals is a big deal. KAT outside of this season and the season they had Butler has never even broke .500.

Jasper
04-22-2022, 02:59 PM
game three 4points... its called checking out../ probably had wine before he played and acted like a retard as he typically plays.

He is 2nd option , if he gets the right first option .

The timberwolves need to fire their coach....

Guy lets his players play and lose a 20+ point lead , and never calls a time out.
Does he think maybe one of his 19 year olds are smart enouh to call a time out ...??
' Dah h coach I think we just lost the game , cause we couldn't figure it out"
Coach " I was looking at the wine list for tonights dinner, don't interrupt me"