Embiid done with a torn ligament in thumb

booker done with a hamstring tear

durant getting swept

Grizzlies trash with ja morant

Warriors due for an injury. it's what they do

Miami due to implode

who's stopping the great white hope?

https://i.ibb.co/1v2sKYQ/giphy-15.gif

luka legend will go unbeaten in the 2022 playoffs and break the all time record for playiff win%. mark it down

Spurs m8
04-22-2022, 07:41 PM
Celtics?

They could

John_Connor
04-22-2022, 07:47 PM
Celtics?

They could

hmm they're nice. but they just exposed a really bad nets team for being a 2 man show. and Durant has no muscle. Luka bullies guys and gets to the rim against anyone. then you have to help and woops. three

too many weapons on Dallas and they have 3 elite creators so there's never a time when Dallas isn't dangerous all 48 minutes

Shooter
04-22-2022, 07:54 PM
I'm amazed at the amount of serous-take, shit threads you make.

Some make threads for fun or as a troll but you legitimately have the shittiest serious-takes of all time. Kudos.

John_Connor
04-22-2022, 08:09 PM
I'm amazed at the amount of serous-take, shit threads you make.

Some make threads for fun or as a troll but you legitimately have the shittiest serious-takes of all time. Kudos.

if you knew my motivation behind them you wouldn't think they were so shitty. I got you on 10 accounts in every thread trying to sustain a normal level of traffic.

its all going according to plan

https://youtu.be/h-zhlw_hnGU

L8krH8tr
04-22-2022, 08:10 PM
?? Pretty Sure Warriors or Suns would still beat them .

Im so nba'd out
04-22-2022, 08:15 PM
The LeBorQ metric says the Finals will be nuggets vs nets…. I’m going with that op, you’re wrong bro.

Edit btw this is the same metric that told the rockets to keep chucking 3’s vs the warriors when they were 1-26 in the 2nd half of game 7

FultzNationRISE
04-22-2022, 08:27 PM
Doesnt make much sense to draw conclusions based on the current injury situation when you know - unfortunately - there are going to be more to come.

Doomsday Dallas
04-22-2022, 08:27 PM
?? Pretty Sure Warriors or Suns would still beat them .

Yea... we have a lot to be proud of right now as a team

but I haven't even gotten to celebrate getting out of the 1st round yet.

if the Mavs can get past round 2 then I'll be ready to start the discussion of a championship.

right now... Mavs fans just want out of the 1st round, and that is all thanks to the Clippers.

Gotterdammerung
04-22-2022, 08:31 PM
The only team to beat Dallas in the last two years was a team filled with the best wing defenders in the league.

Now that the Clippers aren't in the playoffs, it'll be hard to stop Doncic and the Mavericks without a collection of excellent wing stoppers.

Doomsday Dallas
04-22-2022, 08:34 PM
let's calm down with with "Dallas is winning the championship"...

we are building a team around Luka that will one day make us championship contenders for many years to come.... but idk if we are legit contenders just yet.

Brunson sure does make us look good though. lol.

Luka needs to get on the court. Let's see some 2022 playoff basketball with Luka for a few games... get past the Jazz, and let's see what happens in round 2.

The Jazz aren't going to give up without fighting to the very death... they are extremely determined, just as determined as we are... could very easily go 7... could just as easily go 5 though.

John_Connor
04-22-2022, 08:48 PM
let's calm down with with "Dallas is winning the championship"...

we are building a team around Luka that will one day make us championship contenders for many years to come.... but idk if we are legit contenders just yet.

Brunson sure does make us look good though. lol.

Luka needs to get on the court. Let's see some 2022 playoff basketball with Luka for a few games... get past the Jazz, and let's see what happens in round 2.

The Jazz aren't going to give up without fighting to the very death... they are extremely determined, just as determined as we are... could very easily go 7... could just as easily go 5 though.

https://voca.ro/1ex1pOEN78Gf

https://i.ibb.co/f9ygL70/odb-ol-dirty-bastard.gif

ShawkFactory
04-22-2022, 09:03 PM
Middleton done with an MCL injury

Embiid done with a torn ligament in thumb

booker done with a hamstring tear

durant getting swept

Grizzlies trash with ja morant

Warriors due for an injury. it's what they do

Miami due to implode

who's stopping the great white hope?

https://i.ibb.co/1v2sKYQ/giphy-15.gif

luka legend will go unbeaten in the 2022 playoffs and break the all time record for playiff win%. mark it down

When will people ****ing learn.

John_Connor
04-22-2022, 09:14 PM
When will people ****ing learn.

learn what. that he's old and slow from injuries and father time. not everyone can roid 50k points

ShawkFactory
04-22-2022, 09:23 PM
learn what. that he's old and slow from injuries and father time. not everyone can roid 50k points

They're not about to get swept.

I feel like people (you included) always use the most recent game or two as what the matchup truly is. It's not.

Celtics are better but Brooklyn is guaranteed to win game 3.

Full Court
04-22-2022, 10:02 PM
"Miami due to implode"

Keep dreaming, homie. :lol

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2022, 10:07 PM
I agree they have a real shot if they make it out of this series with a healthy Doncic.

Bucks are moving on also though and Middleton will be back?

k0kakw0rld
04-24-2022, 03:52 PM
I agree they have a real shot if they make it out of this series with a healthy Doncic.

Bucks are moving on also though and Middleton will be back?
They have no chance. I mean I would love for Jason Kidd to win a ring as a coach (not an assistant coach) but naaaaah

John_Connor
04-24-2022, 04:07 PM
They have no chance. I mean I would love for Jason Kidd to win a ring as a coach (not an assistant coach) but naaaaah

you're not very smart though. I'm gonna need a second opinion

MrFonzworth
04-24-2022, 05:23 PM

:yaohappy:

NBAGOAT
04-24-2022, 08:02 PM
You’re putting in way too much faith in dinwiddie to be a great creator in the playoffs. Also utahs bad perimeter defense and Dallas being hot makes them look like a better 3 pt shooting team than they are(35% from 3 during the regular season). They face any other team and I think their offense will struggle. Just not a lot of offensive talent around luka, defense is the strength of this team

k0kakw0rld
04-24-2022, 10:33 PM
Because you need people to agree with you? You are such a smart man, keep it up buddy :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
04-24-2022, 10:34 PM
:yaohappy:
Why you laughing? You are an even bigger b-tch than him.

Axe
04-25-2022, 05:45 AM
Don't schleep on the Cs yet, kenny boi.