PDA

View Full Version : Most Recent "superteams"

FireDavidKahn
04-24-2022, 01:33 AM
Clippers and Nets since forming in summer 2019: 4 playoff series wins, 0 championships

Lakers since forming in summer 2019: 4 playoff series wins, 1 championship

There is clearly 1 winner here

3ba11
04-24-2022, 01:40 AM
Clippers and Nets since forming in summer 2019: 4 playoff series wins, 0 championships

Lakers since forming in summer 2019: 4 playoff series wins, 1 championship

There is clearly 1 winner here

Clippers are building chemistry to pursue a dynasty and win MANY chips, while Lebron rejects building chemistry and seeks a one-off talent-based ring that decimates the franchise.. carry on

NBAGOAT
04-24-2022, 01:48 AM
Clippers are building chemistry to pursue a dynasty and win MANY chips, while Lebron rejects building chemistry and seeks a one-off talent-based ring that decimates the franchise.. carry on

i like how clippers have built their team but they're adjusting their roster every year and will do it again this offseason. it's not the same core year after year. also with how the league looks, it's gonna be really hard for kawhi/george to win multiple chips unless clips get a 3rd star for cheap

SouBeachTalents
04-24-2022, 01:53 AM
i like how clippers have built their team but they're adjusting their roster every year and will do it again this offseason. it's not the same core year after year. also with how the league looks, it's gonna be really hard for kawhi/george to win multiple chips unless clips get a 3rd star for cheap
Can we see if Kawhi can even play a full season before talking about how many chips the Clippers are gonna win :lol Even IF Kawhi & PG can stay healthy, a huge if at this point, they'd still have to get through the Warriors/Suns/Grizzlies/healthy Nuggets, then whoever comes out of the East.

NBAGOAT
04-24-2022, 02:03 AM
Can we see if Kawhi can even play a full season before talking about how many chips the Clippers are gonna win :lol Even IF Kawhi & PG can stay healthy, a huge if at this point, they'd still have to get through the Warriors/Suns/Grizzlies/healthy Nuggets, then whoever comes out of the East.

fair enough about kawhi haha and yea it'll be tough but I do think they're one of the favorites. Denver looks loaded when healthy but their defense and MPJ are question marks. Grizzlies I'll have to see more from. warriors and suns are up there sure but I think clippers have more talent than the suns unless ayton becomes an all star next year and cp3 never falls off(warriors have no argument from me).

clips depth is really ridiculous. zubac/kawhi/george/powell/reggie hartenstein/morris/covington/batum/kennard/mann/coffey. they could turn a few of their mid tier contracts(zubac, reggie, morris, kennard) into a really good player or just go with depth