PDA

View Full Version : lamarcus aldridge ? Steve Nash

Sharmer
04-27-2022, 07:28 PM
I can't believe lamarcus aldridge got no minutes given that he's the most efficient mid range scorer in the league, he provided more spacing which free up Kyrie and Durant. Makes no sense cause Boston couldn't send so many bodies at Durant with lamarcus aldridge on the floor. He has been out of the rotation for 4 weeks.

Hard to believe that Blake got more minutes based on production. I would have had lamarcus aldridge starting , Drummond just clogged floor spacing. What's the point of putting up 13ppg on 55 % 19 min in reg season and then sitting.

During the regular season Aldridge played well against Boston. Nash even said that he wanted to preserve Aldridge’s minutes so that the veteran wouldn’t be worn down by the time that the playoffs start. Well so much for that , given that he didn't play.

Proctor
04-27-2022, 07:48 PM
:applause:

Before the Harden trade, Aldridge was comfortably one of the better players on the team...and after an injury was completely dog-housed by Nash. Nash would rather play space clog Drummond or FT brick master Claxton. They needed what Aldridge brings and they didn't play him for a minute.

PeroAntic
04-27-2022, 08:01 PM
I am more and more convinced that what happened is Nash's fault more than anyone else. You can't have a team thats talented and yet play such a garbage offensive strategy and be that bad on defense. Not all high IQ players become good coaches unfortunately.

Real Men Wear Green
04-27-2022, 08:35 PM
Nets only two-way player is KD. Anyone who you say they should have played has a flaw the Celtics would have exploited. Nash isn't a great coach but they intentionally picked someone that would do whatever the stats wanted them to. Complaining about his strategy is like complaining about foul language from a puppet and ignoring the dude with his hangs up its backside.

Sharmer
04-27-2022, 08:45 PM
:applause:

Before the Harden trade, Aldridge was comfortably one of the better players on the team...and after an injury was completely dog-housed by Nash. Nash would rather play space clog Drummond or FT brick master Claxton. They needed what Aldridge brings and they didn't play him for a minute.

He even played Griffin before Aldridge, this gets under my skin. Anyone that watched the nets this year, could see how much more efficient the nets were with Aldridge on the floor. Common post games from Durant was Aldridge is a handful mid range for anyone in the league.

Sharmer
04-27-2022, 08:50 PM
I am more and more convinced that what happened is Nash's fault more than anyone else. You can't have a team thats talented and yet play such a garbage offensive strategy and be that bad on defense. Not all high IQ players become good coaches unfortunately.

He's shot blocking and rebounding is not that bad, he's not a defensive liability they were making out. Durant lost he's efficiency due to clogging the lane with Drummond, Claxtons missed free throws are a net negative. You can't not play one of the most efficient offensive mid range scores in the league, most nets fans had wanting Aldridge to start all year.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:53 PM
Lamarcus is a subpar role player at this point.

Sure, he can put some points on the board, but his defense sucks ass.

PP34Deuce
04-30-2022, 11:53 AM
Nash had his stars playing 44mpg and it bit them in the ass.

Bad coaching. Couldn't save his best players from themselves.