iamgine
04-27-2022, 09:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XaupXhwLB4

Is this video accurate?

RogueBorg
04-28-2022, 10:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XaupXhwLB4

Is this video accurate?
Yes, it’s time to have a real discussion about Kevin Durant. If he doesn’t pull the biggest biznatch move in NBA history by joining a 73-win team he’d have zero rings in which he led. Great scorer, not an alpha.

SATAN
04-28-2022, 07:08 PM
He's an overrated low IQ chucker who is still trying to prove to the world that he's better than LeBron even though LeBron is 37 years old.

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2022, 07:14 PM
i haven't seen it but it probably is if its critical of him as a man/leader/ATG

Manny98
04-28-2022, 08:43 PM
He's an overrated low IQ chucker who is still trying to prove to the world that he's better than LeBron even though LeBron is 37 years old.
2-1

SATAN
04-28-2022, 09:01 PM
2-1

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 12:45 AM
Yes, it’s time to have a real discussion about Kevin Durant. If he doesn’t pull the biggest biznatch move in NBA history by joining a 73-win team he’d have zero rings in which he led. Great scorer, not an alpha.

Wasn't a bitch move at all.

The Warriors clearly needed him.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 12:46 AM
He simply went through a shooting slump at an inconvenient time.

That happens to every great player at some point in their career.

Not exactly breaking news.

John8204
04-29-2022, 06:07 AM
To me Kevin Durant should have been in the discussion with guys like Hakeem, Kobe, West, Moses Duncan and Curry (the upper part of 11-20). What he's done through his political and physical game has dropped him into a field with Baylor, Malone, KG and Barkley...and if he never wins another ring and he doesn't hit the big milestones he could fall to the Isiah Thomas, Pete Maravich, George Gervin and Willis Reed level. Now he hasn't bombed out as badly as Westbrook who I would take off the top 75 list.

SATAN
04-29-2022, 07:35 AM
He simply went through a shooting slump at an inconvenient time.

That happens to every great player at some point in their career.

Not exactly breaking news.

The Celtics defense deserves more credit tbh. He got outplayed. Obviously that's a coaching issue also but allegedly the Nets don't need a real coach anyway. :lol

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:32 AM
The Celtics defense deserves more credit tbh. He got outplayed. Obviously that's a coaching issue also but allegedly the Nets don't need a real coach anyway. :lol

The Celtics played great defense on him and he went through a shooting slump at the same time.

It's literally that simple.

RogueBorg
04-29-2022, 02:21 PM
Wasn't a bitch move at all.

The Warriors clearly needed him.

What the Warriors wanted was irrelevant. It was a bitch by him to join a 73-win team to get a ring.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 02:28 PM
What the Warriors wanted was irrelevant. It was a bitch by him to join a 73-win team to get a ring.

It is very relevant. The Warriors clearly needed more help after 2016 (KD was the help they needed).

It wasn't a bitch move at all. That "73 win team" didn't win a championship and there was zero guarantee that they were gonna win again.

999Guy
04-29-2022, 02:31 PM
To me Kevin Durant should have been in the discussion with guys like Hakeem, Kobe, West, Moses Duncan and Curry (the upper part of 11-20). What he's done through his political and physical game has dropped him into a field with Baylor, Malone, KG and Barkley...and if he never wins another ring and he doesn't hit the big milestones he could fall to the Isiah Thomas, Pete Maravich, George Gervin and Willis Reed level. Now he hasn't bombed out as badly as Westbrook who I would take off the top 75 list.

Kevin Durant was not at any point in his life as good as Hakeem at basketball, or even close to him.

I feel bad for you that you don’t know enough about Hakeem to know that