PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving Twitter Meltdown after being swept by Celtics

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2022, 06:59 PM
https://twitter.com/KyrieIrving

Lmao.

This man thinks he's crazy enlightened.

Same ol' racism tune because people talk about him getting swept and wants to deem that pathetic.

Insecure ass man.

Thinks he's spiritual while calling fans asshole and showing them the finger and all that hahaha

Real Men Wear Green
04-28-2022, 07:07 PM
So he's not a hero anymore?:(

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2022, 07:12 PM
So he's not a hero anymore?:(

what?

SATAN
04-28-2022, 07:12 PM
:oldlol:

This guy is an absolute clown. I wonder if he's taken too much acid or something.

Real Men Wear Green
04-28-2022, 07:14 PM
what?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497797-Kyrie-Irving-is-a-hero

I always thought you didn't know what you were talking about

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2022, 07:15 PM

oh no, definitely a hero for his anti-vax stance and not buckling to that pressure.

better luck at your next exposal attempt, i guess.

SATAN
04-28-2022, 07:17 PM
definitely a hero for his anti-vax stance

lmao

Spurs m8
04-28-2022, 07:26 PM
You said he was a hero

You're also starting more girly intagram related threads

Guess it all makes sense, given your avatar

AirBonner
04-28-2022, 07:33 PM
Kyrie high off his own sage :oldlol:

Manny98
04-28-2022, 07:37 PM
Stay Woke!

HylianNightmare
04-28-2022, 07:45 PM
Dudes an idiot. Shut up and dribble

Gohan
04-28-2022, 07:54 PM
theres nothing wrong with what kyrie said he's speaking the truth. let that real sh1t provoke you hunkeys. my nikka kyrie speaking facts and i think he's overrated actually

SATAN
04-28-2022, 07:58 PM
theres nothing wrong with what kyrie said he's speaking the truth. let that real sh1t provoke you hunkeys. my nikka kyrie speaking facts and i think he's overrated actually

He's acting like only him and his enlightened people know the truth though and it's just a bad look after a first round exit. "Boo hoo people are going to talk about my team losing in the first round while I sit here seething and counting my millions that I only half earned". He can't handle criticism yet loves attention. He makes an idiot of himself on a daily basis at this point.

John_Connor
04-28-2022, 07:59 PM
hes schizophrenic like 8ball/westbrookfan/1987lakers

FultzNationRISE
04-28-2022, 08:01 PM
He's actually right about some of it. Problem is he's just a terrible messenger. "Too much salad dressing" as it were.

Always drenches a few delicate leaves of coherence in a flood of self important grandstanding and drivel.

But to his main point, the media absolutely do control and exploit the black community on behalf of wealthy interests.

There's really no doubt about that.

Of course they do it to white to people too, and indeed to anything and anyone they can profit from. Black communities are just most susceptible, so it happens to them a lot.

Foster5k
04-28-2022, 08:01 PM
Let's not get it twisted. Racism does exist. It will more than likely always exist in some form or fashion in the lives of humans.
In the same way, wars and conflict will probably always exist in that respect.
It is the human nature of desire, wants, needs, greed, power, fear, etc.
The culmination of all those things inlined with self-preservation fight constantly with concepts of morality in everyday human life.

That said, Kyrie is wrong. He is mistaken because the media isn't attacking him because of his race.
They're attacking him because of his professionalism and performance on the court.
The same Kyrie said he didn't need a coach on the Nets then gets bounced in the first round.
The same Kyrie didn't want to take the Covid vaccine and missed games because of it.
The same Kyrie that missed games because of the riot on the Capital.

Now, he won a championship with Lebron. Cool. It didn't work out with the Celtics. Fine.
However, this Nets situation is different. He was suppose to be the number 2 guy alongside KD. KD is his friend.
They formed this so called super team with Harden to win championships.
The one piece that seemingly caused this team to self distruct was Kyrie.
He was too unprofesional with zero accountability and too self centered.
That's why the media is attacking him. It's not because of his race.

Professional sports is entertainment and powered by the fans and the media. It's not the end all be all.
Being talked about for being unprofessional in a professional sport or having subpar performance comes with the terroritory.
One can't have it both ways. He gets praises in the media and social media for when he does good.
Obviously, he will get the reverse when he doesn't.

This issue is not about race. It's about accountability.
Kyrie doesn't want to be held accountable for any of his actions.
In that respect, he will deflect to racism.
I hope he learns from this and becomes stronger. I wish him the best.

Manny98
04-28-2022, 08:19 PM
Steven A Smith doing a whole wrestling promo on Kyrie :roll:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pinatafarms/status/1519762153762443267?s=21&t=mQZh2sgofN28regqPRSUeQ

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2022, 08:32 PM
Steven A Smith doing a whole wrestling promo on Kyrie :roll:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pinatafarms/status/1519762153762443267?s=21&t=mQZh2sgofN28regqPRSUeQ

lmao.

cant wait tbh

CelticBaller
04-28-2022, 08:48 PM
Let's not get it twisted. Racism does exist. It will more than likely always exist in some form or fashion in the lives of humans.

gravity exist too, but if I started complaining about how I can't float in the middle of a tirade you'd think I'm crazy

Gohan
04-28-2022, 08:53 PM
gravity exist too, but if I started complaining about how I can't float in the middle of a tirade you'd think I'm crazy

you're white so you dont understand. masktheembiid, manny, and i understand and im sure some others do too

Kblaze8855
04-28-2022, 09:16 PM
Even the anti vax types among us can acknowledge the “Allen Ivermectin” thing is funny right?

8Ball
04-28-2022, 09:58 PM
He's actually right about some of it. Problem is he's just a terrible messenger. "Too much salad dressing" as it were.

Always drenches a few delicate leaves of coherence in a flood of self important grandstanding and drivel.

But to his main point, the media absolutely do control and exploit the black community on behalf of wealthy interests.

Of course they do it to white to people too, and indeed to anything and anyone they can profit from. Black communities are just most susceptible, so it happens to them a lot.

He is right about media constantly twisting things to feed to the masses. Especially of perceived drama and amplifying it for profit and advertising dollars.

kabacho
04-28-2022, 10:09 PM
https://i.ibb.co/bbyCxR3/1651194343029.jpg (https://ibb.co/WVdMQp3)

FultzNationRISE
04-28-2022, 10:10 PM
Even the anti vax types among us can acknowledge the “Allen Ivermectin” thing is funny right?

Well I dont consider myself “anti vax,” more like “anti hysteria” but I lol’d.

Funny is funny.

ImKobe
04-28-2022, 10:37 PM

He's a real one. Might not agree with most of his takes but at least he's honest.

Druckenmiller
04-29-2022, 12:34 AM
Dude got punked by Marcus Smart and beat into submission and deals with it by talking about the Global Elites, Flat Earth Theory and whatever other drivel he can muster up.

Get back on your meds.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 12:37 AM
Kyrie is spot on as usual.

The NBA media and NBA fandom in general are both incredibly toxic.

WhiteKyrie
04-29-2022, 02:35 AM
Even multi millionaires in a predominantly black league still find a way to play the pussified and cowardly race card.

So pathetic.

No wonder as a culture they can’t get their shit together to this day with their whole woe is me attitude, and the white boogeyman oppressor out to get them. Love dudes game and creativity but a total moron and loon at other times. Little dick energy.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 02:38 AM
Even multi millionaires in a predominantly black league still find a way to play the pussified and cowardly race card.

So pathetic.

No wonder as a culture they can’t get their shit together to this day with their whole woe is me attitude, and the white boogeyman oppressor out to get them. Love dudes game and creativity but a total moron and loon at other times. Little dick energy.

Blacks have historically been more oppressed than whites. They are still being oppressed to this day and deserve reparations.

Whites have always been more privileged throughout American history. However, you still have dumbass right wingers acting like white people have it "so hard" nowadays.

kentatm
04-29-2022, 02:47 AM
He is right about media constantly twisting things to feed to the masses. Especially of perceived drama and amplifying it for profit and advertising dollars.

The thing is the drama in their locker room was so high that Harden said **** this shit I want out after being there for less than a full season. Kyrie was obviously the one Harden was mad at. When he left the Cavs and Boston both teams were relieved he was gone. People aren't making up drama when it comes to Kyrie. The guy does this shit to himself and then gets mad when anyone dares write about it.

Full Court
04-29-2022, 07:05 AM
Well I dont consider myself “anti vax,” more like “anti hysteria” but I lol’d.

Funny is funny.

True. And it is funny.

I'm not anti vax either. I'm just pro freedom. Nobody should be coerced into taking a vaccine of any kind.

PeroAntic
04-29-2022, 09:18 AM
If Kyrie doesn't like how the system works, he should refuse the millions hes receiving and declare himself a communist. Like this, hes just a hypocrite. Racism and nationalism are just tools of capitalism.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:28 AM
If Kyrie doesn't like how the system works, he should refuse the millions hes receiving and declare himself a communist. Like this, hes just a hypocrite. Racism and nationalism are just tools of capitalism.

Not at all.

He can criticize the system while benefiting from it.

Goldrush25
04-29-2022, 11:13 AM

He's trying to do the same thing though, just working from the other end. All he's done is lifted Kwame Brown's manifesto from a year ago and people think he's some enlightened soul. I've not heard Kyrie Irving to this date utter an original thought out of his head.

One superpower I have is sniffing out a phony, and he's one. He takes the idea of others which is not a bad thing, hell I do it. But he parades around like they're his ideas and says he's a higher level of human for it, he puts down anyone who dares to criticize him, and he gets a lot of idiots to buy into him. He aspires to be the hero to the lowest common denominator who can't see through his act. He has no true beliefs, he just appropriates whatever he thinks will help him appear more "wise" but he contradicts those beliefs all the time.

FultzNationRISE
04-29-2022, 11:36 AM
He's trying to do the same thing though, just working from the other end. All he's done is lifted Kwame Brown's manifesto from a year ago and people think he's some enlightened soul. I've not heard Kyrie Irving to this date utter an original thought out of his head.

One superpower I have is sniffing out a phony, and he's one. He takes the idea of others which is not a bad thing, hell I do it. But he parades around like they're his ideas and says he's a higher level of human for it, he puts down anyone who dares to criticize him, and he gets a lot of idiots to buy into him. He aspires to be the hero to the lowest common denominator who can't see through his act. He has no true beliefs, he just appropriates whatever he thinks will help him appear more "wise" but he contradicts those beliefs all the time.

No question, I agree with all of that.

Just saying, that particular point he’s making about media manipulation is certainly correct, and altho it’s well known, it isnt called out often by public figures.

I mean in reality, oligarchs and usurpers will manipulate anyone they can, in any society. The white public is lied to and manipulated just as readily, the only difference here is the people who are doing it are mostly white as well.

Basically, white people are being conned by white people, and black people are being conned by white people.

Which I guess equates to racism in Kyrie’s book. Maybe he would rather black people be conned by black people?

Ultimately, as you said, he probably hasnt thought that far ahead. He mainly just likes saying “racist” on the Twitter.

8Ball
04-29-2022, 11:49 AM
The thing is the drama in their locker room was so high that Harden said **** this shit I want out after being there for less than a full season. Kyrie was obviously the one Harden was mad at. When he left the Cavs and Boston both teams were relieved he was gone. People aren't making up drama when it comes to Kyrie. The guy does this shit to himself and then gets mad when anyone dares write about it.

Every professional sports team has drama and dysfunction. You think a 15 win team doesn't?

The media only cares if the drama is happening among a select 20 players and they will amplify it.

And with LeBron it was a media circus.

Goldrush25
04-29-2022, 12:01 PM
No question, I agree with all of that.

Just saying, that particular point he’s making about media manipulation is certainly correct, and altho it’s well known, it isnt called out often by public figures.

I mean in reality, oligarchs and usurpers will manipulate anyone they can, in any society. The white public is lied to and manipulated just as readily, the only difference here is the people who are doing it are mostly white as well.

Basically, white people are being conned by white people, and black people are being conned by white people.

Which I guess equates to racism in Kyrie’s book. Maybe he would rather black people be conned by black people?

Ultimately, as you said, he probably hasnt thought that far ahead. He mainly just likes saying “racist” on the Twitter.

Well he's certainly conning people, that's my biggest issue with him. I wouldn't even say it's black people. I'm black, intelligent black people see him as the phony he is, it's just people who want to hear whatever message he's peddling who he's taking advantage of, regardless of race. The message itself may have some merit but do people ever stop to examine if this guy's history is consistent with his beliefs? Many times I don't think they care, and I think he does more harm than good for them when he goes and contradicts himself.

I just see him as someone that desperately wants influence. While amazingly talented, he hasn't been able to garner that influence by his trade, so he's gone this route. I don't have a problem with him collecting ideas and using them to enlighten himself. I do the same thing like I said which is why I think I understand him so well. It's just when you weaponize them to put others down and glorify yourself in the process, man that really irks me.

No he's not wrong, but he's not the messenger because he knows nothing about really being exploited. He's benefited greatly from the status quo but he's fooled a lot of less fortunate into thinking he's anything like them, or that he understands them. Reminds me a lot of Kaepernick, it's only when their careers aren't going according to plan that they get "enlightened."

Do we think that if Kyrie was sitting on 3-4 championships that he'd be missing seasons for vaccines or whatever reason he can use to his advantage? Probably not. He's a chameleon like that, he'll latch on to any cause to garner a following.

MrFonzworth
04-29-2022, 03:09 PM

:roll::roll::roll:

TheGoatest
05-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Now that he's out, did he start calling for the season to get suspended due to racism, like he did in 2020 yet? :roll: