PDA

View Full Version : Barkley is a moron

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 12:59 AM
Calling KD a bus rider makes zero sense. However, it isn't surprising that Barkley is jealous of KD's accomplishments; Barkley is denigrating KD's achievements because he is bitter about not having any rings.

The single biggest reason why the Warriors won in 2015 was because Love (the Cavs third best player) missed the entire series and Kyrie (the Cavs second best player) only played in one game. Then the following year they lost to CLE. The Warriors clearly needed KD because there was no guarantee that they would win another ring and they wanted to put themselves in a better position to compete for a title. Also, even with KD there was no guarantee that they would win (injuries happen; no ring is ever guaranteed because of that; I remember most people saying that the Warriors were guaranteed to win a title in 2019, how did that turn out?)

During the regular season and the playoffs, KD and Steph were the bus drivers (in the Finals KD was better but Curry also played well). They both benefited from playing next to each other. People who say that only KD benefited from playing next to Steph are biased haters. Steph also benefited from playing next to KD. Period.

I get that it is fashionable to hate on KD; however, Barkley's argument (as well as the other haters' arguments) are idiotic and without any merit. KD and Steph were the bus drivers of the 2017 and 2018 championship teams.

Barkley is a bitter Uncle Tom ass punk.

FultzNationRISE
04-29-2022, 01:00 AM
Nobody cares about what you just typed.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 01:02 AM
Nobody cares about what you just typed.

Clearly you do because you chose to respond.

Also, you have zero counter arguments. If you did, you would have tried to justify your Barkley love.

FultzNationRISE
04-29-2022, 01:03 AM
Ok.

Proctor
04-29-2022, 01:04 AM
I'm Still Ballin.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 01:06 AM
I'm Still Ballin.

If you were still ballin you wouldn't be spending time on this forum. Anyone who spends time on this forum clearly ain't still ballin.

Baller789
04-29-2022, 01:28 AM
If you were still ballin you wouldn't be spending time on this forum. Anyone who spends time on this forum clearly ain't still ballin.

Actually...

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 01:33 AM
Actually...

Actually you ain't a baller. The only balls you play with are the ones located next to your phallus while you stare at pics of feet that you bought from OnlyFans models.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 01:34 AM
Predictably, no one has even tried to muster up a counter argument to the OP.

That's because there is no valid counter argument.

Baller789
04-29-2022, 01:55 AM
Predictably, no one has even tried to muster up a counter argument to the OP.

That's because there is no valid counter argument.

Actually youre pretty predictable :lol

ImKobe
04-29-2022, 02:06 AM
Steph missed almost a 3rd of the Playoff games in '18 and wasn't the best player in any series, but somehow KD doesn't deserve that ring lol. Bran can collude with anyone he wants and get every break on the way and all his rings are legit. Just go and look at the team stats for those '18 Playoffs and tell me that Durant wasn't by far the best player on the team. Steph & Iggy both missed 6 out of the 21 games, they did not have the depth off the bench like they did in '15 & '16.

WhiteKyrie
04-29-2022, 02:31 AM
What’s an Uncle Tom?

Sulico
04-29-2022, 02:33 AM
KD was a bus rider not because he wasn't good, but because Warriors could have add another max player and win same amount of rings.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 02:39 AM
Actually youre pretty predictable :lol

Nice projection lol.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 02:40 AM
Steph missed almost a 3rd of the Playoff games in '18 and wasn't the best player in any series, but somehow KD doesn't deserve that ring lol. Bran can collude with anyone he wants and get every break on the way and all his rings are legit. Just go and look at the team stats for those '18 Playoffs and tell me that Durant wasn't by far the best player on the team. Steph & Iggy both missed 6 out of the 21 games, they did not have the depth off the bench like they did in '15 & '16.

Good points.

Players are legally allowed to collude.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 02:46 AM
What’s an Uncle Tom?

Blacks who either spout BS right wing talking points and/or defend white supremacy and racism/injustices against blacks.

Nowadays, he is less of an Uncle Tom than he was in the past (he still isn't as bad as someone like Jason Whitlock).

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 02:48 AM
KD was a bus rider not because he wasn't good, but because Warriors could have add another max player and win same amount of rings.

Wrong.

There is no guarantee that the Warriors would have won another championship (the biggest reason is injuries). An NBA title is never guaranteed.

WhiteKyrie
04-29-2022, 02:53 AM
Blacks who either spout BS right wing talking points and/or defend white supremacy and racism/injustices against blacks.

Nowadays, he is less of an Uncle Tom than he was in the past (he still isn't as bad as someone like Jason Whitlock).
So they have to think a certain type of way or co-sign beliefs of other people who share similar physical attributes by way of strictly based on their skin color? Interesting. Stupid but interesting.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 03:03 AM
So they have to think a certain type of way or co-sign beliefs of other people who share similar physical attributes by way of strictly based on their skin color? Interesting. Stupid but interesting.

From my experience, the American right wing (Republicans) don't give a damn about uplifting minorities. Even though Democrats say they care about helping minorities, most of the time the shit they do is performative and doesn't really tackle the root causes of problems that minorities face. Leftists are the ones who are most serious about tackling the root causes of problems that minorities face (however, leftists have no power in D.C.).

You are one stupid mofo.

In order for minorities to truly rise up (as a collective), the entire political and economic system of the U.S. needs to be overhauled. How exactly? I am not quite sure; I don't have all the answers.

warriorfan
04-29-2022, 03:07 AM
I'm Still Ballin.

:roll: was gonna post bring back gif reaction

Baller789
04-29-2022, 03:15 AM
Nice projection lol.

Doesn't matter.

I'm not the one constantly Hulking out. :lol

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 03:18 AM
Doesn't matter.

I'm not the one constantly Hulking out. :lol

Nice projection lol.

Go wack off to your feet pics.

Full Court
04-29-2022, 07:09 AM

Wrong.

Any black who doesn't parrot the left wing party line is given the label "Uncle Tom" by the left, which is a racial slur itself. Which is just more proof that "woke" idiots hate actual debate and diversity of thought.

ArbitraryWater
04-29-2022, 08:59 AM

You are lost, my brother.

RogueBorg
04-29-2022, 09:03 AM
Barkley’s absolutely correct about Durant being a bus rider. He couldn’t win a championship on his own and had to get on the 73-win bus and have Curry, Draymond, and Klay drive him to a the promised land. Once he got off that bus he went back to loser land. Biggest biatch move in NBA history. Props to Barkley for calling it like it is.

John_Connor
04-29-2022, 09:09 AM
KD and steph were co pilots

obviously neither can lead a team to a title on their own. steph never wins in 2015 without iggy saving the day and draymond in every run being the heart and soul of the team as well as their top playmaker and defender

FultzNationRISE
04-29-2022, 10:07 AM
Barkley’s absolutely correct about Durant being a bus rider. He couldn’t win a championship on his own and had to get on the 73-win bus and have Curry, Draymond, and Klay drive him to a the promised land. Once he got off that bus he went back to loser land. Biggest biatch move in NBA history. Props to Barkley for calling it like it is.

Nobody can win a championship on their own.

Lebron can obviously, but for everybody else it’s a silly nonsensical narrative.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:25 AM
Wrong.

Any black who doesn't parrot the left wing party line is given the label "Uncle Tom" by the left, which is a racial slur itself. Which is just more proof that "woke" idiots hate actual debate and diversity of thought.

Wrong boyo.

Right wingers hate debate and diversity of thought.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:26 AM
You are lost, my brother.

You are the one who is lost.

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:27 AM

Barkley is objectively wrong, you dumbass.

Winning a championship on your own is impossible. He and Curry were the bus drivers.

Barkley is a bitter punk ass bitch, and you are a punk ass hater.

Baller789
04-29-2022, 11:39 PM
Nice projection lol.

Go wack off to your feet pics.

Why would I?
I'm not the virgin here. :lol
I wouldn't even think of doing that.
You on the other hand... :roll:

Jasper
04-30-2022, 12:12 AM
Calling KD a bus rider makes zero sense. However, it isn't surprising that Barkley is jealous of KD's accomplishments; Barkley is denigrating KD's achievements because he is bitter about not having any rings.

The single biggest reason why the Warriors won in 2015 was because Love (the Cavs third best player) missed the entire series and Kyrie (the Cavs second best player) only played in one game. Then the following year they lost to CLE. The Warriors clearly needed KD because there was no guarantee that they would win another ring and they wanted to put themselves in a better position to compete for a title. Also, even with KD there was no guarantee that they would win (injuries happen; no ring is ever guaranteed because of that; I remember most people saying that the Warriors were guaranteed to win a title in 2019, how did that turn out?)

During the regular season and the playoffs, KD and Steph were the bus drivers (in the Finals KD was better but Curry also played well). They both benefited from playing next to each other. People who say that only KD benefited from playing next to Steph are biased haters. Steph also benefited from playing next to KD. Period.

I get that it is fashionable to hate on KD; however, Barkley's argument (as well as the other haters' arguments) are idiotic and without any merit. KD and Steph were the bus drivers of the 2017 and 2018 championship teams.

Barkley is a bitter Uncle Tom ass punk.

your an idiot. Barkley was referring to Durant as the leader of the team.
Stop posting worthless threads.
Barkley knows more about bball in his pinkie than you have in your brain.

Full Court
04-30-2022, 09:52 PM
Wrong boyo.

Right wingers hate debate and diversity of thought.

Then explain to me why every black who doesn't follow lock step with the left is called an "Uncle Tom" by them. Here are a few specific examples: Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Tim Scott. And I could cite many more who have actually been given that label. It's shameless racism, and it's all on the side of the left.

So what do you have to say to that, Wokey?

Axe
07-13-2022, 04:12 AM
Actually you ain't a baller. The only balls you play with are the ones located next to your phallus while you stare at pics of feet that you bought from OnlyFans models.
https://c.tenor.com/sttF8xY21_QAAAAC/goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Sulico
07-13-2022, 06:30 AM
KD and steph were co pilots

obviously neither can lead a team to a title on their own. steph never wins in 2015 without iggy saving the day and draymond in every run being the heart and soul of the team as well as their top playmaker and defender

This take didn't age well.