PDA

View Full Version : (2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. (3) Golden State Warriors West Conf Semifinals Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

L.Kizzle
05-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Ja is the only player to score in the 4th yet Warriors not sending another player at him.

Gohan
Klay single-handedly lost this game for the warriors bench his ass next game. He sucked on defense too

bison
Jesus. Warriors making ja look like mj. Knock it off

1987_Lakers
05-04-2022, 12:11 AM
https://i.ibb.co/1dPFp2h/1651637266046.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Pretty sure both Draymond & Curry missed a good chunk of games once Klay came back.

insight
Not sure why Golden State allowing Ja to drive to the paint one on one against a player who does not have the foot speed to keep up with him. Steve Kerr must still think Payton is out there.

SATAN
Can't count how many times I've thought "that's a terrible play, pass the ball" but then somehow Morant makes the layup.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 12:12 AM
your a layup away from being up 2-0 despite bane giving you nothing

and dillion brooks will be back to guard curry

feeling pretty good if they can just steal 1 in oakland, should be able to win the next 2 at home

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2022, 12:12 AM
tpols, Ja slander?

Where’s it at?

Buddy had Curry on an SnM leash and a ball gag right now, my guy.

No GPJR, no chance.

kabacho
05-04-2022, 12:14 AM
https://i.ibb.co/r4gjxwq/1651637378406.jpg (https://ibb.co/5Bd0rRC)

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2022, 12:15 AM
https://i.ibb.co/r4gjxwq/1651637378406.jpg (https://ibb.co/5Bd0rRC)

:roll: :roll: :roll:

insight
05-04-2022, 12:15 AM

feeling pretty good if they can just steal 1 in oakland, should be able to win the next 2 at home

The game changer was losing Gary Peyton, he had the foot speed to guard Ja 1 on 1 on the perimeter. Golden State will have to rethink their strategy.

insidehoops
05-04-2022, 12:18 AM
Ja Morant finished Game 2 with 47 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, and just 2 turnovers.

Series now tied 1-1.

ImKobe

That's if Steph & Klay continue shooting like shit. It took 47 from Morant, combined with GS shooting 7/38 from 3 (w/ Steph, Klay & Poole shooting 6/29 from 3) for the Grizz to win by 5. Warriors have the edge on the glass and in the paint in this series. Ja is for real, but there's a significant gap in execution & experience between the two teams.

Kawhi_Why_Not
2019 finals kawhi took durant\klay out back and finished them off hahahahaha

f'n scrubs now

kawhi better not suck ass like this when he returns

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Shades of last years play-in.

Klay played terrible, but Curry was completely outplayed by Ja. Especially in crunchtime. I still got GSW in 6. Steph is due for a colossal game.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 12:20 AM
That's if Steph & Klay continue shooting like shit. It took 47 from Morant, combined with GS shooting 7/38 from 3 (w/ Steph, Klay & Poole shooting 6/29 from 3) for the Grizz to win by 5. Warriors have the edge on the glass and in the paint in this series. Ja is for real, but there's a significant gap in execution & experience between the two teams.

dillion brooks owns real estate in curry's head, so it's only going to get worse for curry when brooks returns.

plays like an idiot on offense at times (although not afraid of the moment) but brooks defense on curry is relentless. He shut him down in the play in game from what i remember

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2022, 12:20 AM
Ja Morant finished Game 2 with 47 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, and just 2 turnovers.

Series now tied 1-1.

Thanks captain obvious. People will see that in many places before an insidehoops game thread where we are all actively discussing the game as it goes on.

ClipperRevival
05-04-2022, 12:21 AM
What a series so far.

Bane/Brooks have done NOTHING so far and they were studs in the previous series. At some point, they have to show up.

I still like Memphis in 7.

imdaman99
05-04-2022, 12:22 AM
I dunno how much of a hot take this is, but I think Bane is the Grizzlies' best player. Most important as well

Guess I was way wrong on this :lol he was last round though. Warriors making sure Bane does not get open looks at all and he doesn't really have the ability to create his own shot, not like Ja at least.

Ja took over, mad respect :applause: would have been different story with GP2 not gooned out of the game though

justin43
05-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Another great game in this series.:cheers:

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2022, 12:23 AM
What a series so far.

Bane/Brooks have done NOTHING so far and they were studs in the previous serious. At some point, they have to show up.

I still like Memphis in 7.
Agreed

ClipperRevival
05-04-2022, 12:23 AM
Yall dissing Klay just jinxed yourself for an incoming monster game at some point in this series. The guy didn't forget to shoot.

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2022, 12:24 AM
Yall dissing Klay just jinxed yourself for an incoming monster game at some point in this series. The guy didn't forget to shoot.

He was big in the clutch of game 1.

ClipperRevival
05-04-2022, 12:26 AM
He was big in the clutch of game 1.

Yup, I trust Klay more to hit that big shot more than Steph to be honest.

ErhnamDjinn
05-04-2022, 12:27 AM
man wanted gsw to win, but damn Ja was unstoppable. dude willed his team to win.

ImKobe
05-04-2022, 12:30 AM
dillion brooks owns real estate in curry's head, so it's only going to get worse for curry when brooks returns.

plays like an idiot on offense at times (although not afraid of the moment) but brooks defense on curry is relentless. He shut him down in the play in game from what i remember

Brooks hurts the Grizzlies on offense. They probably lose the game if he doesn't get ejected tbh. Curry played like shit so it's not like Brooks could have done a better job with the way Steph was shooting & turning the ball over either.

And no, he did not shut down Curry last year. Steph had 39 and was a +4 in the loss while Brooks was an anemic 7/22 and a -1 in 45 minutes.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 12:31 AM
curry wasn't that bad he.

Still ended up with 27 points on 44% FG

That's pretty standard for him. He's at the tail end of his prime i think.

Just struggled from 3

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 12:32 AM
Brooks hurts the Grizzlies on offense. They probably lose the game if he doesn't get ejected tbh. Curry played like shit so it's not like Brooks could have done a better job with the way Steph was shooting & turning the ball over either.

And no, he did not shut down Curry last year. Steph had 39 and was a +4 in the loss while Brooks was an anemic 7/22 and a -1 in 45 minutes.

check the stats when brooks defended curry. i remember commentary was raving about it.

Yeah brooks offense does suck. But he's not scared of the big moment. Bane and whoever else are just scared shitless right now.

ClipperRevival
05-04-2022, 12:34 AM

Disagree about Brooks, he's a dog. He plays elite D, brings intensity, can shoot the 3 a bit and create his own shot at times too. He plays winning bball IMO.

ImKobe
05-04-2022, 12:42 AM
check the stats when brooks defended curry. i remember commentary was raving about it.

Yeah brooks offense does suck. But he's not scared of the big moment. Bane and whoever else are just scared shitless right now.

You can look at all the numbers and they say that Brooks has not been a net-positive player for their team in these POs so far. He shot 45%TS and had a -6.3 BPM in the first 7 games and a -4.8 Net Rating. He was a positive on the court in the last game but gave them nothing on offense. I know he's capable of having big games but that's not what's going to win them the series if they keep losing on the boards and in the paint.

Bane's playing hurt & the Warriors are not giving him many looks either.

ImKobe
05-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Disagree about Brooks, he's a dog. He plays elite D, brings intensity, can shoot the 3 a bit and create his own shot at times too. He plays winning bball IMO.

He's just too erratic for my liking, though he's very capable of having big games like he did in last year's POs. He's missed a ton of games this season and has been very inconsistent in the POs so far.

Cold soul
05-04-2022, 12:46 AM
I'm rooting for the Grizzles here but I still think Warriors take it in 6 or 7 games. Memphis needs more from Bane he needs to step it up Morant can't carry the offensive load every game tonight he was unreal what a game by him.

Cold soul
05-04-2022, 12:48 AM
Both these teams don't stand much of a chance against Phoenix I don't think anyway.

ClipperRevival
05-04-2022, 12:49 AM
He's just too erratic for my liking, though he's very capable of having big games like he did in last year's POs. He's missed a ton of games this season and has been very inconsistent in the POs so far.

Yup, he can be hit or miss. I guess I go by the eye test a lot. I see how engaged a guy is, how bad he wants it, etc. This guy is a dog and brings it every night. That's winning bball mentality and he Ds up.

Mask the Embiid
05-04-2022, 12:56 AM
Asterisk season continues. GP.JR goes down with a fractured elbow. O what do you know, another series shifting injury happens.I mean just give the Celtics the trophy already like damn… Bjggest fraud championship in the history of team sports. They wouldn’t haven even made it out of the 1st round without all these players missing. Fk this sht

RRR3
05-04-2022, 01:00 AM
Mask the Snivelbiid.

Cleverness
05-04-2022, 01:49 AM
such a weak ass call in crunch time

Ja just kinda fell to the ground did he not? lol. Again with the questionable calls.

yeah this was a huge call with ~44 secs left in the game

instead of GSW ball down by 1

Memphis gets 2 FTs from Ja falling down

gg

Scott Foster:facepalm

RRR3
05-04-2022, 01:54 AM
Warriors fans complaining about refs lol.

Cleverness
05-04-2022, 01:55 AM
Warriors fans complaining about refs lol.

Would you have made that call?

LeCola
05-04-2022, 03:11 AM
GSW was 7-38 on 3 point shots and still a close game at the end...

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 05:32 AM
Curry has had a "damn are you even still a superstar anymore" level series

Klay has had a "damn are you even a rotation player anymore" level series

while jordan poole has been their best player.

Warriors are extremely lucky to be tied 1-1, it should be 2-0 grizzles

If Bane can finally wake up, i expect grizzles to take this series. Morant has dominated for a 2 game span as much as any player in NBA history.

Stephonit
05-04-2022, 09:56 AM
Honestly very disappointed in Curry and the Warriors. Cannot blame others for thinking they shouldn't be favorites. This is a game they should have won easily refs putting their thumbs on the scale or not.

RRR3
05-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Honestly very disappointed in Curry and the Warriors. Cannot blame others for thinking they shouldn't be favorites. This is a game they should have won easily refs putting their thumbs on the scale or not.
Boiling. Morant embarrassed your hero on both ends.

hold this L
05-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Steph needs to do his job. It's not even that he didn't get open, he has. Dude is missing "open shots" for him. Forget the refs, team can't be shooting sub 20% from 3 in any game during the playoffs. Not one. This L falls on Steph.

Biggest issue is GPII is elite and gives the team the necessary balance on defense. Nobody on Ja now, and Ja is targeting Poole every single time at the end of the game. So do you even keep him on? GPII closes this game and series if he plays tonight. Frustrating injury, I hope he's not out of the playoffs but it ain't looking to hot.

Shogon
05-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Steph needs to do his job. It's not even that he didn't get open, he has. Dude is missing "open shots" for him. Forget the refs, team can't be shooting sub 20% from 3 in any game during the playoffs. Not one. This L falls on Steph.

Biggest issue is GPII is elite and gives the team the necessary balance on defense. Nobody on Ja now, and Ja is targeting Poole every single time at the end of the game. So do you even keep him on? GPII closes this game and series if he plays tonight. Frustrating injury, I hope he's not out of the playoffs but it ain't looking to hot.

Forget about missing shots. Steph had THREE completely absentminded, lackadaisical, lazy, careless and unforced turnovers in the 4th quarter. Add those up and throw in the play in which Ja Morant blatantly flopped and threw himself to the ground when going for the loose ball against Draymond and the refs biting... well... that's the game.

Shots go in... shots don't go in. Only so much you can do with that. Randomly throwing the ball away for no real reason other than laziness? That's something you can control.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Curry is a cringe worthy dork cuck

Klay and dray are mongoloids

I hope ja finally buries these pieces of shits for good

8Ball
05-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Curry is a cringe worthy dork cuck

Klay and dray are mongoloids

I hope ja finally buries these pieces of shits for good

Lots of Curry hate in this one :lol

AlternativeAcc.
05-04-2022, 06:31 PM
Forget about missing shots. Steph had THREE completely absentminded, lackadaisical, lazy, careless and unforced turnovers in the 4th quarter. Add those up and throw in the play in which Ja Morant blatantly flopped and threw himself to the ground when going for the loose ball against Draymond and the refs biting... well... that's the game.

Shots go in... shots don't go in. Only so much you can do with that. Randomly throwing the ball away for no real reason other than laziness? That's something you can control.
That's who he's always been. Insanely low IQ and frantic with the ball. You can't trust him to make decisions, he's far too stupid.

WhiteKyrie
05-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Bane has been nonexistent. This should worry Warriors fans

hold this L
05-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Bane has been nonexistent. This should worry Warriors fans

The best perimeter defender in the team is on him, that's why.

RRR3
05-05-2022, 12:40 AM
The best perimeter defender in the team is on him, that's why.
Who are you referring to I haven't been watching this round

hold this L
05-05-2022, 12:45 AM
Who are you referring to I haven't been watching this round
The best on ball defender by far is GPII, but he gets lost a lot of time defensively off ball. Wiggins is overall the best perimeter defender for the Warriors. Honestly at times the best defender in the team overall. But I know Bane has some minor tweak injury in game 2.

Axe
05-05-2022, 04:01 AM
That's who he's always been. Insanely low IQ and frantic with the ball. You can't trust him to make decisions, he's far too stupid.
He isn't too reliable in the clutch either. But good thing he has useful teammates again in poole and payton jr. to bail him out. Without them they'd probably have trouble defeating the mvp in the previous round even if his teammates were hampered and missing earlier.

Manny98
05-05-2022, 05:59 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Bbw4LGxR/Screenshot-2022-05-05-22-58-18-66-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

kabacho
05-05-2022, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzM-5oXV1jI

fsvr54
05-05-2022, 07:48 PM
I hate Ja Morant

SATAN
05-05-2022, 08:21 PM
I hate the world

We know.

GimmeThat
05-05-2022, 08:43 PM
the Grizzles just need to take a few play book out of the 03-04 Pistons. Take care of the glass, and let Morant take the Billup role. it's a simple defense leads to offense approach.

the Warriors are an elite shooting team, sure, they can also break your team apart when you're not on the same page, agreed. But when they come down the floor and try to attack the Grizzlies by out shooting you on the weak side, the Grizzlies can go right back at them on the weak side but with ball movement.

it's about basketball, not who's the strongest, not who's the best shooting team, but whether or not the each player are taking advantage of their opponent for taking mental breaks.

You're gonna let me drive to my weak-side for jump shots, fine, but are you prepared for my shooters, or my alley oop, or can you even afford my jump shots because you don't think my team will be set defensively. You want me to take the open 3s? fine, but can you stay out of foul trouble when I do drive and my team decides to stop taking just corner 3's on dribble drives.

you can flip the script for the Warriors, only out of Wiggins/Thompson/Curry/Green, Wiggins is the only player that possess any skill that's close to being called footwork, only he's terrible at passing out of the post because him in the post just ends with relying on athleticism to get a quick shot off before any double team approaches.

and can the Warriors consistently out-rebound the Grizzlies? this is the 2nd series in a row now, where the Warriors have played at their opponents pace. and the only time they've out-played an opponent with higher seed was in 17-18 over the Rockets. where Chris Paul missed game 6 and 7 with a grade 2 hamstring strain.

Taurus
05-06-2022, 12:57 AM
I'd normally say Steph is due for a monster game, but he's had such a bad year for his standards that I don't know if he'll come through

Nb1
05-06-2022, 03:46 AM
I'd normally say Steph is due for a monster game, but he's had such a bad year for his standards that I don't know if he'll come through

The Warriors still have an amazing team even if you take Steph out who was the worst player on the floor on both games. And they're 1-1 on the road with a close loss with Ja putting a crazy performance that will be hard to repeat on the road.

So, at home i expect the Warriors to "finish" it off pretty early and unlike Minnesota who played like the biggest retards i've ever seen, the Wariors won't blow up 20 point leads and Steph can't play worse than what he did (can he?). I really don't see Memphis right now winning, only if Dray f.ex. gets injured or Steph sh** his pants for the 3rd time in a row.

ImKobe
05-06-2022, 06:04 AM

You'd think he'd have a vintage Steph game in one of these, where he makes like 7 threes in a half with the home crowd going crazy, right? That's what I used to love about the Warriors. They had this insane ability to just go off for 5-6 straight threes and turn a close game into a blowout within a 1-2 minute stretch. I do expect them to have one of these games at home. They're due for a hot shooting night.

hold this L
05-06-2022, 08:40 AM
That's the scary part. Is Steph's prime ending now? I wouldn't have expected him to shoot at such a mediocre level for 2 games in a row, but he did. And no, I don't think it was from some amazing level defense. He's missing shots he always used to make. Also his FT % is in the 70s. The ****ing 70s! What is the about? :facepalm:facepalm

Stephonit
05-06-2022, 09:41 AM
That's the scary part. Is Steph's prime ending now? I wouldn't have expected him to shoot at such a mediocre level for 2 games in a row, but he did. And no, I don't think it was from some amazing level defense. He's missing shots he always used to make. Also his FT % is in the 70s. The ****ing 70s! What is the about? :facepalm:facepalm

Aging doesn't explain the drop in free throw percentage. It's a mental thing. Something off court is distracting him.

hold this L
05-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Aging doesn't explain the drop in free throw percentage. It's a mental thing. Something off court is distracting him.

Whatever it is, he needs to get it sorted immediately. Team is going to flame out unless Steph gets his head out of his ass.

999Guy
05-06-2022, 10:40 AM

He’s been doing this a long time. He was bound to have some off stretches.

What I notice when players get older, they literally start forgetting the tricks they developed since their rookie and sophmore years and on.

And not like old man forget, as in memory lapses. But they develop new habits, and break them, and add in newer habits, and those get broken.

Good ones and bad. LeBron had a couple Cleveland seasons where he forgot how to shoot at even Giannis level…right after shooting at literally KD levels in Miami. Both were new habits in his 30s.

Chris Paul forgot how to get deflections for two years in OKC and his first Phoenix year, he also became an elite spot-up shooter at the end of his clippers career and his first Houston year, and then lost it ever since.

Otoh, LeBron also starting passing at crazy level after he went to LA.

It’s ups and downs. And the downs create the new ups.

What’s gonna happen is Curry is gonna realize how shitty of a year this year was for him and come back with some new shit the next couple years. Dunno what it’ll be but it’ll be better than this.

He has a shit load and skill points and is smart. He’s gonna shoot 70% on floaters and be like a next level skip passer or some shit next just out of the motivation of sucking so much this year.

And maybe he’ll shoot 80% from the corners or something. We’ll see but all this is is building motivation to go back to the basics and really add something new for the first time since before he was an MVP.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 07:15 PM
It's time for the greatest point guard of all time to keep doing what he does.

JA the god. I wonder if he'll keep up this goat level play

hold this L
05-07-2022, 08:38 PM
It's time for the greatest point guard of all time to keep doing what he does.

JA the god. I wonder if he'll keep up this goat level play

What happened to Trae, the 2nd greatest PG of all time?

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 08:49 PM
The 3 best players of the last 22 years will all take down warriors

Bron, whi, Ja

RRR3
05-07-2022, 08:50 PM
He does this. He pathologically needs a player to stan at all times it’s sad really. It was Tatum but a bad game from him and now he’s onto Morant.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Ja has a similar level supporting cast as Nikola Fatic

But ja dont complain. Ja just THICK like that

999Guy
05-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Good lord. Might have to tune in

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 08:57 PM

Trae last year did have the best offensive I've seen since magic.

But ja has taken it to another level this year. And is better on defense as he blocks from time to time. Great rebounder as well. Ja is the all around goat point guard

LeCola
05-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Kuminga went to bench, GSW started to play as they used to.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 08:58 PM
He does this. He pathologically needs a player to stan at all times it’s sad really. It was Tatum but a bad game from him and now he’s onto Morant.

I said Tatum had a projectory that could put him at that level. His playoff points is about same as LeBron at same age.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Curry FEARS ja

Thats the difference

He doesnt fear jokic. Probably laughs at him and offers him a donut 🍩 after the game

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 09:07 PM
Curry has been atrocious this series

I guess suspend brooks 1 more game. Looking good without him hahahah

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 09:10 PM
Warriors shoot 63% and still trail by 2

Ok I guess

Looks like another barn burner.

This might be one of those series where every game is close

LeCola
05-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Seems like Adam Silver does not want to see another GSW championship.

LeCola
05-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Kuminga went to bench, GSW started to play as they used to.

Score was 23-13. Now 30-36.

-10 to +16.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Ja resting too much again

He needs to play min 45 mins

Already lost game 1 resting him more then half the 2nd quarter

Stop coaching like its reg season dammit

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Curry only 3 points but no problem. Must be nice to be saved by klay in game 1 and today

Should be 3-0 grizz with curry's clustershit performance this series. He's not playing any better then trae did against Miami

Nowoco
05-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Steph is probably the most underrated passer in NBA history.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Benching kuminga did wonders for GS

kabacho
05-07-2022, 09:40 PM
https://i.ibb.co/x8n2kWS/1651973651999.png (https://ibb.co/Nn0Fv56)

RRR3
05-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Grizzlies are gonna need 45+ from Ja again I think.

SATAN
05-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Morant :bowdown:

kabacho
Did he got it off in time?

RRR3
Did he got it off in time?
Yes.

Full Court
05-07-2022, 09:51 PM

He is a great passer, and you don't hear it mentioned very often.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 10:03 PM
I guess warriors shooting slump was due to stop

But 71% dam that's insane

Desperately need brooks back for D

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 10:04 PM

He always makes at least 1 pass that makes you shake your head in embarrassment

And he's not as good of a passer as draymond

Probably why he gets overlooked

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Damn game over. Unless ja goes god mode they have no chance.

Warriors suddenly look like the west team to beat again.

Nowoco
05-07-2022, 10:07 PM
There's not a lot you can do to stop the GSW at the best of times but when they're shooting 70% and 62% from outside then you've got zero chance.

LeCola
05-07-2022, 10:10 PM
There's not a lot you can do to stop the GSW at the best of times but when they're shooting 70% and 62% from outside then you've got zero chance.

Last game GSW was 7-38 on 3 point shots. It was still a close game.

Nowoco
05-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Last game GSW was 7-38 on 3 point shots. It was still a close game.

Which is why I said "there's not a lot you can do to stop the GSW at the best of times".

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 10:19 PM
I'm afraid all games in SF will be blowouts. They were struggling with twolves on the road hahaha

Only hope is brooks can shut down curry in game 4

And then win the series in game 7

RRR3
05-07-2022, 10:25 PM
Grizzlies could play more disciplined defense. A lot of sloppy reckless closeouts and gambling. It may work a lot of the time because they're super athletic but it's not smart to play that way against an all time great ball movement team.

Spurs m8
05-07-2022, 10:27 PM
Poor Ja

Bed shitting choker team mates

Axe
05-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Bloodbath.

Axe
05-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Which is why I said "there's not a lot you can do to stop the GSW at the best of times".
The core is back. That's why they are dominating once again.

Nowoco
05-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Poole absolutely destroying the Grizz from the bench. 25 and a +/- of +27.

Axe
05-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Poole absolutely destroying the Wolves from the bench. 25 and a +/- of +27.
Wolves? :wtf:

Gohan
05-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Wolves? :wtf:

Dont expose him axe

bison
05-07-2022, 10:45 PM
No Brooks, big problem. Looks like Adam Silver is making his mark on this series.

Spurs m8
05-07-2022, 10:49 PM
No Brooks, big problem. Looks like Adam Silver is making his mark on this series.

Adam does want a Suns V Warriors WCF

Mavs V Grizz still a couple of years away in his schedule

SATAN
05-07-2022, 10:51 PM
What the hell is Anderson trying to prove? What an idiot.

SATAN
05-07-2022, 10:52 PM
Alright this series is over. Ja limping off the court.

insight
05-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Alright this series is over. Ja limping off the court.

Memphis plays well without Morant. At 22 years old he is only plays 50 games a year, he plays relentless and then gets injured. Rinse and Repeat.

SATAN
05-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Memphis plays well without Morant. At 22 years old he is only plays 50 games a year, he plays relentless and then gets injured. Rinse and Repeat.

I doubt they can beat the Warriors without him though.

insight
05-07-2022, 10:56 PM
I doubt they can beat the Warriors without him though.

Yeah, but they are not beating the Warriors with Ja. Winning a series was a great accomplishment for a young team beating an experienced team like the Warriors was always a uphill battle.

ShawkFactory
05-07-2022, 11:01 PM
It’s insane that Poole is a just straight up star.

Nowoco
05-07-2022, 11:08 PM

Not with GSW's last 15 year draft record it isnt.

Axe
05-07-2022, 11:10 PM
And we have first-rate idiots here who tried rooting for him to become league mvp earlier. :oldlol:

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Durant hopped on this team and he was still finding ways to be down in series like 2018 when he was down 2-3. Needed Paul's injury to overcome it.

The more and more you think about Durant's warriors run, the more pathetic it becomes.

tpols
05-07-2022, 11:13 PM

He's a quick version of the splash brothers. Splash.

ShawkFactory
05-07-2022, 11:24 PM
He's a quick version of the splash brothers. Splash.

He reminds me of Dame if you took away the ball-handling/playmaking but kept the quickness and the scoring attributes.

Full Court
05-07-2022, 11:48 PM
And we have first-rate idiots here who tried rooting for him to become league mvp earlier. :oldlol:

And we have triggered dinguses who don't understand what the word "valuable" means. :roll:

Axe
05-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Oh now look who's so guilty about being triggered rn with him not even realizing it. :oldlol:

hold this L
05-07-2022, 11:56 PM
30 point win :pimp: Figured 1/2 games would be a blow out, hopefully the next is a 10 point win for the Warriors.

Full Court
05-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Oh now look who's so guilty about being triggered rn without him not even realizing it. :oldlol:

For some reason that I really don't understand, the dingus gets triggered by anyone praising Morant.

:confusedshrug: Dingus is gonna do what dinguses do I guess.

Axe
05-08-2022, 12:00 AM
Absolutely seething. Had to react because he wanted to prove that he's one of those gullible idiotic suckers who thought he's so sure to win mvp earlier. :ohwell:

hold this L
05-08-2022, 12:01 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/uksukf/highlight_steph_and_poole_do_the_dosido/

:biggums::biggums::biggums:

hold this L
05-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Ja has a similar level supporting cast as Nikola Fatic

But ja dont complain. Ja just THICK like that
You're consistently along with Kenny the dumbest posters on here. Consistently.

Jokic's team without Jokic this season: 2-6, 25% win team
Ja's team without Morant this season: 20-5, 80% win team

https://c.tenor.com/btuo_4U-28cAAAAC/loser-youre-an-idiot.gif

Full Court
05-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Absolutely seething. Had to react because he wanted to prove that he's one of those gullible idiotic suckers who thought he's so sure to win mvp earlier. :ohwell:

^Triggered dingus.

Axe
05-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Wow, guess that only tells us that the grizzlies are a 66-win pace team when he's not playing at all but the phony casuals are just too blind and deaf to see it. Just like the dumb moron who rooted for him to become mvp this year. :biggums:

Full Court
05-08-2022, 12:37 AM
Wow, guess that only tells us that the grizzlies are a 66-win pace team when he's not playing at all but the phony casuals are just too blind and deaf to see it. Just like the dumb moron who rooted for him to become mvp this year. :biggums:

Some people are too dumb to be able to see any context beyond the win-loss record. People like you.

And you're still a triggered dingus. :lol

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 12:43 AM
the Grizzlies aren't winning anything in an incestuous environment that the Golden State Warriors franchise create.

you know that when you walk into that arena, that's what you expect. and they've waited 3-4 years to prove again that it works, the 30 point victory and energy from the crowd with the double technical just shows you those fans are just waiting to go home and get it on in that m/f close relative boom boom high octane nuclear powered intercourse.

why else would parents buy a Curry Jersey for their kids ;)

Axe
05-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Sure enough, bringing up their lame morant mvp chants and calling them idiots/casuals for such stupidity is enough for him to go whine and rage itt. :oldlol:

Also, i'm not the one who said joel embiid isn't going to play for game 3 in a different thread the other day too. :confusedshrug:

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 01:10 AM
also Kerr just needs to shut the f*ck up. of all the rest of teams left, the Warriors plays the least resemblance of basketball. it's a bunch of grown men celebrating a porno shoot and he's actually explaining it in the press as well.

if the world needs explanation of a porno shoot, surely, we weren't born in the practice of human sex but watching a few dogs going at it and thought to ourselves, lets try that, what's the meaning and implications behind it? no idea, but the dog did it and it seemed cool.

hmm, and they won multiple championships and still going at it? bunch of pedophiles

dazzer87
05-08-2022, 10:27 AM
pedophiles? lebron stan having an meltdown…Curry could catch Lestats with #4……yeah they are mad………..:roll::lol:roll::lol:cry:

ImKobe
05-08-2022, 10:59 AM
30 point win :pimp: Figured 1/2 games would be a blow out, hopefully the next is a 10 point win for the Warriors.

Looks like GS in 5 with Ja hurting his knee. He's only going to get worse as the series goes along if he's banged up, and those 3s will stop falling at some point.

Full Court
05-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Sure enough, bringing up their lame morant mvp chants and calling them idiots/casuals for such stupidity is enough for him to go whine and rage itt. :oldlol:

Also, i'm not the one who said joel embiid isn't going to play for game 3 in a different thread the other day too. :confusedshrug:

^Still a triggered dingus.

:lebroncry:

Axe
05-08-2022, 11:19 AM
https://c.tenor.com/MZUvIWZCFfIAAAAC/vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

'eMbIiD nOt pLaYiNg fOr gAmE 3' :cry:

Full Court
05-08-2022, 11:34 AM
https://c.tenor.com/MZUvIWZCFfIAAAAC/vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

'eMbIiD nOt pLaYiNg fOr gAmE 3' :cry:

You sound like

a triggered dingus. :roll:

Pathetic.

Axe
05-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Don't make me post it in an older thread. :oldlol:

Full Court
05-08-2022, 11:36 AM
Don't make me post it in an older thread. :oldlol:

^Triggered dingus.

1987_Lakers
05-08-2022, 11:39 AM
You're consistently along with Kenny the dumbest posters on here. Consistently.

Jokic's team without Jokic this season: 2-6, 25% win team

https://c.tenor.com/btuo_4U-28cAAAAC/loser-youre-an-idiot.gif

:lol

Axe
05-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Cro magnon repeating the same lines over and over...

Full Court
05-08-2022, 11:58 AM
Cro magnon repeating the same lines over and over...

Dingus acting like a triggered dingus over and over...

Axe
05-08-2022, 12:01 PM
:violin:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCqXjffzzyqgcJX7tkBl826fE6fXfea rVI8g&usqp=CAU

Full Court
05-08-2022, 12:03 PM
:violin:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCqXjffzzyqgcJX7tkBl826fE6fXfea rVI8g&usqp=CAU

Precisely what a triggered dingus would post. ^

Axe
05-08-2022, 12:04 PM
:sleeping:

https://c.tenor.com/6bXZeZSpVXkAAAAM/record-broken-record.gif

Full Court
05-08-2022, 12:06 PM
:sleeping:

https://c.tenor.com/6bXZeZSpVXkAAAAM/record-broken-record.gif

:roll:

^Triggered dingus.

Axe
05-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Still can't ignore me a page after i said morant mvp chanters are idiots. :oldlol:

Full Court
05-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Still can't ignore me a page after i said morant mvp chanters are idiots. :oldlol:

^Triggered dingus keeps on crying. :confusedshrug:

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 04:31 PM
pedophiles? lebron stan having an meltdown…Curry could catch Lestats with #4……yeah they are mad………..:roll::lol:roll::lol:cry:

if some dude with AIDS is an all time great, you sure as hell don't know how the mind works.

but yet here you speak, at least I now know what went through your mind when you go full blown suicidal "why am I such a little b*tch"

your meltdown? you were born that way

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 04:46 PM

tell us what's the difference between the flu and COVID-19. b*tch.

Axe
05-08-2022, 04:53 PM
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/56ed89411bbee05366ba8c47/1460055285584-CG4LXFX669VZQAUL4R5E/anigif_enhanced-buzz-16434-1373924475-31.gif

Gohan
05-08-2022, 06:25 PM
^Triggered dingus keeps on crying. :confusedshrug:

Whoever thought morant shouldve won mvp should be shot. He would be by far, and i mean no one even in his vicinity, the worst mvp ever

warriorfan
05-09-2022, 12:54 AM
I bet 300 on the spread last game

Thank you Ja

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 02:21 AM
I bet 300 on the spread last game

Thank you Ja

no sh*t, a keyboard Warrior milking off of the garbage coverage of ESPN/ABC built by the f@ggot franchise Disney who doesn't understand the term "if you try and please everyone, you please no one"

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 03:01 AM
do people realize that the more points you win in a playoff game, means the less you tried during the regular season game while being fully aware of it.

I get the fact that that's science, and you don't speak any of it, but please, stop being a dog and have kids for absolutely no reason just so others have to bear the burden of it.

rmt
05-09-2022, 09:39 AM
He reminds me of Dame if you took away the ball-handling/playmaking but kept the quickness and the scoring attributes.

When I saw Dame as a rookie, he struck me as so mature/in control - Poole seems to throw himself out there - sometimes out of control (even as a 3rd year player) - I do realize you're talking about basketball skills though.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 09:59 AM
When I saw Dame as a rookie, he struck me as so mature/in control - Poole seems to throw himself out there - sometimes out of control (even as a 3rd year player) - I do realize you're talking about basketball skills though.

Poole is like Barbosa only somehow finds the time to assist players like the rest of those dynasty players tossing up the 3s

kabacho
05-09-2022, 10:05 PM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/240x135q90/c/924/pCwgJZ.gif

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Steal this one tonight. Comfortably win game 5 at home because memphis is dominant at home. Then finish them in 7.

Naero
05-09-2022, 10:30 PM
If Memphis somehow steals this game, this will be the first time since 2004 every Conference Semi-Finals series is tied 2-2.

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2022, 10:38 PM
If Memphis somehow steals this game, this will be the first time since 2004 every Conference Semi-Finals series is tied 2-2.

Great for the game.

:applause:

L.Kizzle
05-09-2022, 10:38 PM
So, Memphis is not revealing Morant's MRI results ... and want a second opinion ...
Doesn't sound too promising.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 10:46 PM
tell us what's the difference between the flu and COVID-19. b*tch.

The flu doesn't make lefties hide out in their basements.

Or does it.......

imdaman99
05-09-2022, 10:51 PM
What a shocker, Memphis can actually play defense with someone not playing :oldlol:

Gohan
I wants that new hummer

jlip
This is an ugly game and I like it.

Kawhi_Why_Not
Time to beat the brakes off these bums. Steve Kerr got exposed as the hypocrite piece of shit that he is and now afraid to show his face.

I favor grizzles to win the series if they can steal tonight and Ja returns next game.

1987_Lakers
Steve Kerr has Covid? Was wondering why they were showing Mike Brown so much.

1987_Lakers
05-09-2022, 10:52 PM
What a shocker, Memphis can actually play defense with someone not playing :oldlol:

Defense looks scary as hell without Morant, their offense on the other hand is hard to watch so far.

imdaman99
05-09-2022, 10:54 PM
Defense looks scary as hell without Morant, their offense on the other hand is hard to watch so far.

:lol most definitely. But they have a 100% better chance winning an ugly game than a run and shoot with the Warriors.

LeCola
05-09-2022, 10:57 PM
GSW is currently 0/15 on 3 point shots. They even cant make wide open ones.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Hell yeah

- adams has helped a lot with his rebounding and take advantage of warriors midget ball a bit

- warriors not shooting like every player on their team is ray allen like game 3

Not going to be easy but things are going ok for now

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Bane's a little bit like Eric Gordon without the vertical

LeCola
05-09-2022, 11:02 PM
GSW is currently 0/15 on 3 point shots. They even cant make wide open ones.

Sounds like they were waiting for me to post that.

Porter made their 16th attempt.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:05 PM
brooks fadeaway when he's wide open. Nobody is near you dude. Always thinking he's kobe even when wide open wow hahah jackass

i love his D on curry though, glad he's back

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:06 PM
If mental illness slow motion Kyle Anderson is drilling shots

Might as well pack your bags now 2-2 back to memphis

kabacho
05-09-2022, 11:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/zbx1LX5/1652151938631.png (https://imgbb.com/)

jlip
05-09-2022, 11:08 PM
How is it that all of Kyle Anderson's shots are not blocked with how slow his moves are?

LeCola
05-09-2022, 11:16 PM
GSW scored only 38 point in the half.

They are 2-20 on 3 point shots.

Klay 0-6, Curry 1-6, Wiggins 0-3, Poole 0-2. :wtf:

The weird thing is:

GSW is better on rebounds. Grizzlies are better on 3-point shots, assists and turnovers.

How? :wtf:

999Guy
05-09-2022, 11:25 PM
There’s some sort of synergy Memphis has without Ja

Him playing just breaks up their best defensive combos which peak with each other.

Theyre so damn dominant when he misses games it’s nothing like I’ve seen

hold this L
05-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Klay is awful.

ClipperRevival
05-09-2022, 11:32 PM
People forget the Grizz's record without Ja?

LeCola
05-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Curry still misses wide open 3's. He is 1-8 and those were mostly open shots. :wtf:

imdaman99
05-09-2022, 11:34 PM
Who gives Brooks permission to shoot whatever shot he wants? Dude should just play defense and pass the ball and set screens.

ClipperRevival
05-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Jaren Jackson has a great chance to be something special. Still only 22.

tpols
05-09-2022, 11:38 PM
Are klay and curry really 0-15 from 3? This is embarrassing.

BarberSchool
05-09-2022, 11:39 PM
Memphis going big, and having lots of length on their defensive perimeter, has really neutralized a lot of the warriors attack.

I now favor Memphis winning this series. Not jk.

BarberSchool
05-09-2022, 11:40 PM
Who gives Brooks permission to shoot whatever shot he wants? Dude should just play defense and pass the ball and set screens.

Brooks sometimes has games where he hits a bunch of threes. It’s not just Bane & Jackson hitting trey’s

brownmamba00
05-09-2022, 11:49 PM
warriors ice cold

memphis need to close it right

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:50 PM
Kyle Anderson having one of his weird good games wow grizzles are actually going to steal this hahahahaa

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Grizzles would be up 25 if Ja was playing.

Seems like warriors gave up, just like their coach did

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Hell yeah that 3 from bane was huge after Anderson kept choking freethrows

ClipperRevival
05-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Bane!

This is why I always say take that last second shot, fu*k your efficiency stats.

dazzer87
05-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Bane…Damn

L.Kizzle
05-09-2022, 11:54 PM
Chuck said the Kings are gonna fire Mike Brown I'd he loses this game.

1987_Lakers
These SF fans suck, crowd was way better when they were in Oakland.

ClipperRevival
https://c.tenor.com/23T3m1-SHMgAAAAC/bane-let.gif

kabacho
05-09-2022, 11:55 PM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/240x381q90/c/922/5eGBpq.gif

AlternativeAcc.
05-09-2022, 11:56 PM
Curry sucks man. This is pathetic

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 11:58 PM
Tyus Jones woooo

it's over

very happy with 10 point lead 10 mins left

AlternativeAcc.
05-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Tyus > Ja

AirBonner
05-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Grizz are so nasty without ja

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Scrub porter out of people is getting them back into it dammit

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:02 AM
Hell yeah. Good aggressiveness from jackson, he's good when he uses his speed and length on offense

AirBonner
05-10-2022, 12:02 AM
Scrub porter out of people is getting them back into it dammit

You knew it wouldn’t be Curry ;)

BarberSchool
05-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Chuck said the Kings are gonna fire Mike Brown I'd he loses this game.I think that joke and others were a sort of admission that Chuck bet a lot on the Warriors tonight.

Chuck wanted so badly for it not to be true, that Memphis plays better without Ja. It’s not just wins and losses. Their team ppg, points allowed, fg%, opponents FG%, turnovers forced, turnovers committed, rebounding edge …. All better with Ja injured.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Floater by Jones....good.

Outplaying curry hahahhaa

Taurus
05-10-2022, 12:05 AM
Outside of last game, Klay has been atrocious this series

And idk what happened with Curry, but he fell off HARD after that hot start to the season

Chuckbe
05-10-2022, 12:06 AM
Damn, some MILF's in attendance

1987_Lakers
05-10-2022, 12:07 AM
Damn, some MILF's in attendance

I noticed the same thing.

BarberSchool
05-10-2022, 12:07 AM
Outside of last game, Klay has been atrocious this series

And idk what happened with Curry, but he fell off HARD after that hot start to the seasonPinpoint shooters who add muscle often temporarily become streaky shooters, and have long slumps.

BarberSchool
05-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Damn, some MILFs in attendanceSaw those brunettes too. Might adjust my tinder into the 30’s & early 40’s later

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:11 AM
Grizzles now need ja the closer

Hope they don't choke

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Dillion brooks mr big dick in clutch time

Huge 3 wow

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:13 AM
Brooks thinking hes kobe again

Lucky Anderson caught his air ball

ClipperRevival
05-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Curry :roll:

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Tyus jones wow no nerves whatsoever

Jaren Jackson the young draymond...5 blks

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:16 AM
That's a charge dammit Jackson you idiot

It's always 1 step up and 2 steps back with him

Spurs m8
05-10-2022, 12:18 AM
Stupid donkey wasting the challenge lmfao

BarberSchool
Dray was sliding left and thrust his pelvis forward just before contact.

Dray tried baiting the charge, getting a blocking foul as he deserves.

Spurs m8
That's a charge dammit Jackson you idiot

It's always 1 step up and 2 steps back with him

How is that a charge? You absolute dimwit

He was sliding until he got collected...never established any sort of position or close

Taurus
Pinpoint shooters who add muscle often temporarily become streaky shooters, and have long slumps.

I'm used to Curry having slumps here and there, but this is by far the longest slump I can remember him having

insight
05-10-2022, 12:19 AM
How is that a charge? You absolute dimwit

The use of the elbow could easily have been called a charge.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:21 AM
Jackson keep driving with that length and speed

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Starting to look like warriors going to choke after all Hahahahahah

insidehoops
05-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Game 4

HUGE block on Klay by Kyle Anderson

Grizzlies up 3 with 90 secs left

Taurus
05-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Wiggins how tf do you brick that hard wide open top of the key

insidehoops
05-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Two Jordan Poole free throws pull the Warriors to within 1 with 1:11 left

kabacho
Wiggins :lol

Kawhi_Why_Not
Brooks literally lost the game thinking he's Jordan

Idiot...wow

KOBEtherealKing
05-10-2022, 12:26 AM
Brooks has been pretty bad for Memphis in the playoffs

insight
Brooks literally lost the game thinking he's Jordan

Idiot...wow

The game is not over!

insidehoops
Why did Dillon Brooks take that shot. Awful.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:28 AM
What a flop by curry

Bane never even touched him

Taurus
05-10-2022, 12:28 AM
Ain't gonna lie, that was a hell of a flop by Curry LOL

AirBonner
05-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Terrible way to win with a flop lmfao

kabacho
https://i.ibb.co/pZFSq8H/1652156897329.png (https://ibb.co/k0CtZfL)

Spurs m8
Bane and Brooks are a disgrace

1987_Lakers
05-10-2022, 12:31 AM
With Morant - 140+ points given up on defense

Tonight: 96

BarberSchool
05-10-2022, 12:32 AM
What a flop by curry

Bane never even touched him10,000%

Curry should be ashamed of himself, more than the ref he fooled.

insight
JJJ panicked! Game over!

Kawhi_Why_Not
Curry and draymond yelling at the crowd

'hell yeah we beat the role players"

1987_Lakers
05-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Game over!

dazzer87
05-10-2022, 12:34 AM
Wtf…horrible shot….Jackson..

kabacho
Its over :facepalm

insight
Curry and draymond yelling at the crowd

'hell yeah we beat the role players"

Memphis is good without Ja, they are a much better defensive team without him in the game. Where they really miss him is closing out games in the clutch.

1987_Lakers
If mental illness slow motion Kyle Anderson is drilling shots

Might as well pack your bags now 2-2 back to memphis

1987_Lakers
05-10-2022, 12:35 AM
Memphis is good without Ja, they are a much better defensive team without him in the game. Where they really miss him is closing out games in the clutch.

It's amazing how much better they are on defense, yet how much worse they are on offense without him.

AirBonner
05-10-2022, 12:36 AM
They should exclusively play Ja in the fourth

hold this L
05-10-2022, 12:36 AM
My heart can't take this shit. :facepalm

1987_Lakers
05-10-2022, 12:37 AM
They should exclusively play Ja in the fourth

Interesting idea.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-10-2022, 12:39 AM
Curry "historical bad shooting night. i feel we got traded to the kings"

:roll:

Talk about crapping on the kings right in front of their new coach too

insight
05-10-2022, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=1987_Lakers;14596570]It's amazing how much better they are on defense, yet how much worse they are on offense without him.[/QUO

Yeah, you can't replace what he provides offensively. I expect them to play much better at home with less pressure on them, Golden State is a tough place to play when you don't have much experience.