PDA

View Full Version : But I was told that "jumping ship" was some sort of a guarantee for winning a ring

TheGoatest
05-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Kevin Durant's Nets ring
Kyrie Irving's Nets ring
Kyrie Irving's Celtics ring
Kawhi Leonard's Clippers ring
Paul George's Clippers ring
Paul George's Thunder ring
James Harden's Rockets ring
James Harden's Nets ring
Chris Paul's Clippers ring
Chris Paul's Rockets ring
Chris Paul's Thunder ring

Where all these "easy to win" rings at? :confusedshrug:

HylianNightmare
05-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Ray Allen, draymond suspension, bubble

j3lademaster
05-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Chris Paul's Thunder ringThis was quite funny.

TheGoatest
05-02-2022, 06:13 PM
This was quite funny.

His supporting cast on the Thunder was the same level as LeBron's supporting cast when he first came to the Lakers.

NBAGOAT
05-02-2022, 06:24 PM
His supporting cast on the Thunder was the same level as LeBron's supporting cast when he first came to the Lakers.

and the lakers werent a title favorite that year either.

John_Connor
05-02-2022, 06:39 PM
well you still need a bail out or 2 and a bubble and a suspension and a lockout and a theft here and there. and even then you might only win 4 out of 10 with all that so it's definitely no guarantee

LAL
05-02-2022, 06:54 PM
Great ship jumper

Full Court
05-02-2022, 07:04 PM
Nice straw man argument, GoatTits. Nobody's ever said jumping ship is a guaranteed ring. But jumping ship to chase rings is what the weak minded do. And you should add your hero Bronie to the list of ship jumpers, since he's the worst of them all.

You're going to have to try harder than that for damage control.

Your hero Bronie led a SUPER TEAM to the lottery this year. Ponder that deeply.

1987_Lakers
05-02-2022, 07:05 PM
LeBron joined a lottery Lakers team and they had to trade most of their young talent to get AD. Got a Chip.

Both Kyrie & Love haven't done anything as #1 options. Kyrie can't even win with KD.

Full Court
05-02-2022, 07:08 PM
LeBron joined a lottery Lakers team and they had to trade most of their young talent to get AD. Got a Chip.

Both Kyrie & Love haven't done anything as #1 options. Kyrie can't even win with KD.

Well that was a flash in the pan, wasn't it. Didn't take them long to get back into the lottery.

8Ball
05-02-2022, 07:08 PM
LeBron joined one of the worst teams of all time in 2014. A bottom dwelling basement team and went to 4 straight finals with them.

Probably greatest achievement in sports history.

Nobody would have the guts to do that. Won't happen again.

1987_Lakers
05-02-2022, 07:10 PM
Well that was a flash in the pan, wasn't it. Didn't take them long to get back into the lottery.

When LeBron joined the Lakers mostly everybody thought he was done winning rings. People expected him to join a team like the Sixers but he didn't. The fact that he was still able to get a ring with them is an obvious accomplishment.

8Ball
05-02-2022, 07:12 PM
When LeBron joined the Lakers mostly everybody thought he was done winning rings. People expected him to join a team like the Sixers but he didn't. The fact that he was still able to get a ring with them is an obvious accomplishment.

This is correct.

Skip bayless said LeBron joined LA for hollywood retirement reasons, not winning.

I thought Bron was done winning also since Lakers were just awful from 2013-2018. GOAT gonna GOAT.

John_Connor
05-02-2022, 07:22 PM
This is correct.

Skip bayless said LeBron joined LA for hollywood retirement reasons, not winning.

I thought Bron was done winning also since Lakers were just awful from 2013-2018. GOAT gonna GOAT.

stop quiting yourself you f*cking idiot lol

1987_Lakers
05-02-2022, 07:24 PM

That's not me. Lol

8Ball
05-02-2022, 07:26 PM

I thought I was Steve.

NBAGOAT
05-02-2022, 07:30 PM
Nice straw man argument, GoatTits. Nobody's ever said jumping ship is a guaranteed ring. But jumping ship to chase rings is what the weak minded do. And you should add your hero Bronie to the list of ship jumpers, since he's the worst of them all.

You're going to have to try harder than that for damage control.

Your hero Bronie led a SUPER TEAM to the lottery this year. Ponder that deeply.

it was a superteam on paper but westbrook declined(and lebron and ad did too). Ik they made the playoffs before you bring that up but was okc was a superteam on paper in 2018 with westbrook, george, carmelo but they did not play like one. Westbrook wasnt a MVP guy anymore and forgot about melo being an all star, he was just bad

warriorfan
05-02-2022, 07:35 PM
Ray Allen, draymond suspension, bubble

Lock out season vs 22 and 23 year old chokers too

Spurs m8
05-02-2022, 07:39 PM
Go jump on another sunken cruise, preferably a real life one, this time

Oh wait....your whole life is through another grown man.

Sad cvnt

John_Connor
05-02-2022, 07:41 PM
That's not me. Lol

what do you do for a living then

Westbrook_Fan
05-02-2022, 08:00 PM

what was the last job you had

8Ball
05-02-2022, 08:10 PM

He's a part time lawyer.

John_Connor
05-02-2022, 08:14 PM
what was the last job you had

that work release for the thrift store. before that I hadn't worked since a convenience store way back. best job I had was probly managing a sports store making commission 15% on top of wages from selling hockey equipment or a steel tile manufacturer

John_Connor
05-02-2022, 08:15 PM
He's a part time lawyer.

failed lawyer*

Axe
05-02-2022, 09:45 PM
This was quite funny.

and the lakers werent a title favorite that year either.
Op bodybagged. One of the worst trolls itb ever. :yaohappy:

Full Court
05-02-2022, 10:48 PM
failed lawyer*

1987_Lakers and 8ball are not the same person. I'm as certain as you can be. 8ball is a janitor. And probably not a very good one.

He's also TheConstipation and GoatTits.

Baller789
05-02-2022, 10:50 PM
1987_Lakers and 8ball are not the same person. I'm as certain as you can be. 8ball is a janitor. And probably not a very good one.

Basically there are only probably 3-4 Brontards here with a dozen alts each.

John_Connor
05-02-2022, 11:11 PM

theyre both 5'8 Jewish failed lawyers that don't work and spend all day here obsessing over kobe/lebron and me. one can't show his face and said what he does for a living. the other showed his face but can't say what he does for a living. both are in the same threads followed by each other and 8ball/westbrookfan both reference my account password give away from before they joined and on my alt griff name over a month ago I spammed his thread and my posts were made invisible instead of being banned and only 1987lakers knew right away and said because he was the one that did it. they all mention my thin lips and all post the same kobe finals stats thing and he only uses his 1987lakers account for his serious takes. all his other accounts are for spam/trolling to boost traffic. Shooter/westbrookfan and a bunch of others can't possibly be real because none of them do a serious take on anything. he only trys to fit in with 1987lakers

it's Steve the board administrator. he knows it's a failed message board and he relies on the ad revenue to make a living since he's unemployed and living off disability

8Ball
05-02-2022, 11:18 PM
theyre both 5'8 Jewish failed lawyers that don't work and spend all day here obsessing over kobe/lebron and me. one can't show his face and said what he does for a living. the other showed his face but can't say what he does for a living. both are in the same threads followed by each other and 8ball/westbrookfan both reference my account password give away from before they joined and on my alt griff name over a month ago I spammed his thread and my posts were made invisible instead of being banned and only 1987lakers knew right away and said because he was the one that did it. they all mention my thin lips and all post the same kobe finals stats thing and he only uses his 1987lakers account for his serious takes. all his other accounts are for spam/trolling to boost traffic. Shooter/westbrookfan and a bunch of others can't possibly be real because none of them do a serious take on anything. he only trys to fit in with 1987lakers

it's Steve the board administrator. he knows it's a failed message board and he relies on the ad revenue to make a living since he's unemployed and living off disability

Thanks for the traffic and making me money.

I've been living a good life off of ad revenue from the site and your contributions.

That's the reason I keep unbanning you.

I did encourage dubeta to take your password when you had a meltdown and posted it here. :lol

8Ball
05-02-2022, 11:28 PM
I also love how you are obsessed over jewishness.

Do you resent the fact that jews are rich?

Spurs m8
05-03-2022, 12:49 AM
It makes sense 8ball is 5'8

So much little man syndrome in his posting

Baller789
05-03-2022, 01:16 AM
It makes sense 8ball is 5'8

So much little man syndrome in his posting

You know it bothers 8ball because he made 2 Posts in a row. :lol

8Ball
05-03-2022, 08:34 AM
I create a lot of butt hurt on this forum.

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the traffic and making me money.

I've been living a good life off of ad revenue from the site and your contributions.

That's the reason I keep unbanning you.

I did encourage dubeta to take your password when you had a meltdown and posted it here. :lol

jokes on you. the traffic I create is only temporary and short lived. the off topic forum was booming till I started spamming every thread and ruining everyone to the point where theyre too embarrassed to even try anymore. I'm here to destroy this place and your income. I use an ad block browser btw. pretty soon everyone will

https://youtu.be/VdasbLKm4s0

Jasper
05-03-2022, 10:05 AM
I think OP is trying to say is that a dominate player can easily recruit players to put around him.
But star studded players colluding makes it look like a chase.

Jasper
05-03-2022, 10:08 AM

calling racism black right there...

Baller789
05-03-2022, 10:10 AM
I create a lot of butt hurt on this forum.

Not really. But you do create a lot of lolz moments.

8Ball
05-03-2022, 10:26 AM
jokes on you. the traffic I create is only temporary and short lived. the off topic forum was booming till I started spamming every thread and ruining everyone to the point where theyre too embarrassed to even try anymore. I'm here to destroy this place and your income. I use an ad block browser btw. pretty soon everyone will

https://youtu.be/VdasbLKm4s0

You can't quit this place ever.

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 10:47 AM
You can't quit this place ever.

I quit for 2 years. its easy

why do you think I'm always making fun of jews. I want you to ban me cause I know it would be the death of this place immediately with no lebron in the news

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 11:02 AM

how is calling someone a failed jewish lawyer racist. saying a jew can't fail as a lawyer is more racist tbh

LeGoat4Life
05-03-2022, 11:20 AM

Yet Chris Paul still manage to make to the playoff

While Lebron only manage 30 wins with that stacked Lakers team. Needed Daddy AD to arrive before Lakers got good again

8Ball
05-03-2022, 11:52 AM

Kenny is upset Jews are successful. Which is weird thing to be upset at.

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 12:33 PM
Kenny is upset Jews are successful. Which is weird thing to be upset at.

only the top 1%. most jewish people live in crammed inner cities and wear the same thing every day. you can't take credit for the Rothschilds wealth lol

90% of suburbs across north America are catholic/Christian whites

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 12:36 PM
https://youtu.be/8B-jVJoJ270

https://youtu.be/2Ox1Tore9nw

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 12:41 PM
https://youtu.be/SlTDEJFTFZQ

"ritualistic menstrual cleansing"

:roll:

8Ball
05-03-2022, 01:22 PM
The hacidic area in my city is one of most expensive areas in the city. Properties get paid cash by the Jews there.

Hacidic jews 1
Kenny 0

Those hacidic men don't have problems popping children out too and having sexy time.

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 01:40 PM
The hacidic area in my city is one of most expensive areas in the city. Properties get paid cash by the Jews there.

Hacidic jews 1
Kenny 0

Those hacidic men don't have problems popping children out too and having sexy time.

they have 20 people living in one apartment though and have no other clothing and all their furniture is out dated lol. they can't even wear deodorant or get haircuts or shave. its easy to save money when you have no other expenses. they all ride bikes or walk everywhere too. its like being amish almost lol

http://static.oprah.com/images/o2/20111118-onc-sneak-peek-3-949x534.jpg

folding chairs at the dining table

:roll:

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 01:44 PM
more folding chairs

https://media2.fdncms.com/styleweekly/imager/god-in-everything/u/original/1421387/feat33_home_300.jpg

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/7332555/2147483647/strip/true/crop/3600x2403+0+0/resize/840x561!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F46%2Fef%2Fb51aa55841 b493c956e9a349118d%2Funo-104-unit-00135.jpg

kinda easy to afford a nice apartment when 30 people live there

:lol

8Ball
05-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Looks like a jewish wholesome friday shabbat dinner.

Jews 2
Kenny 0

John_Connor
05-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Looks like a jewish wholesome friday shabbat dinner.

Jews 2
Kenny 0

I eat dinner in a 3 bedroom house my parents gave away cause they didn't need 400k. its worth 700 now. a hasidic family would have moved their 30 brothers and cousins families into this place and charged them all rent