PDA

View Full Version : Finally a player backs me up…LeBron calls out dweebs who decide nba awards

Mask the Embiid
05-04-2022, 12:20 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Ssyy7Hvb/CF835-D1-B-B95-D-4-A97-B38-C-ACC84-B40-CAB3.png

https://i.postimg.cc/wM8nQNvy/9-AED06-D2-8968-4742-BAEB-785-B244-D1-CD0.png

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2022, 12:23 AM
LeDunk&Swirlie

LeWedgie

ImKobe
05-04-2022, 12:24 AM
Ja made a significant leap in production and this is the first year that he made the ASG/All-NBA team. How is that not a great case for him being MIP? Is MIP a bad thing now?

Shogon
05-04-2022, 12:26 AM
LeBron James is dog shit at talent evaluation.

Mask the Embiid
05-04-2022, 12:26 AM
Ja made a significant leap in production and this is the first year that he made the ASG/All-NBA team. How is that not a great case for him being MIP? Is MIP a bad thing now?

Hmm should I listen to a 1st ballot hall of famer or a Lebron hating “dweeb” who for some strange reason has a Lebron James picture as his avatar….tough choice :oldlol:

Like seriously… imagine a klansman having a picture of Malcom X as his avatar on all social medias or a incel having a picture of that girl from the ww2 poster flexing her muscle as their avatar lol….strange

MrFonzworth
05-04-2022, 12:37 AM
LeBron James is dog shit at talent evaluation.

You're dogshit at getting haircuts. You'll die alone and angry.

ImKobe
05-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Hmm should I listen to a 1st ballot hall of famer or a Lebron hating “dweeb” who for some strange reason has a Lebron James picture as his avatar….tough choice :oldlol:

Like seriously… imagine a klansman having a picture of Malcom X as his avatar on all social medias or a incel having a picture of that girl from the ww2 poster flexing her muscle as their avatar lol….strange

Again, you did not give me an argument against Ja being deserving of the MIP award. Is MIP only reserved for role players who make an All-Star leap?

MIP winners since 2011
Kevin Love
Ryan Anderson
Paul George
Goran Dragic
Jimmy Butler
CJ McCollum
Giannis
Oladipo
Siakam
Ingram
Randle
Morant

How is MIP disrespectful to Morant? He made a huge leap this season. If Giannis can win the award, why can't Ja, who went from a 16.7 PER and a negative BPM to superstar averages across the board?

Spurs m8
05-04-2022, 01:27 AM
Can someone teach LeBarry some basic English?

3ba11
05-04-2022, 01:38 AM

It's kinda like giving most improved to 87' MJ or 05' Lebron - the award is kind of reserved for lesser tier players, not superstars

Akeem34TheDream
05-04-2022, 03:34 AM
I am pretty sure OP argued Desmond Bane is the best player in the Grizzlies.

Spurs m8
05-04-2022, 04:16 AM
I am pretty sure OP argued Desmond Bane is the best player in the Grizzlies.

This sounds EXACTLY like something OP would do

ImKobe
05-04-2022, 05:05 AM
It's kinda like giving most improved to 87' MJ or 05' Lebron - the award is kind of reserved for lesser tier players, not superstars

MJ was already playing at that level from '84-'86. Morant last season had borderline All-Star numbers but wasn't an All-Star, nor did he make All-NBA. All his metrics have significantly improved this season. His numbers last year (or his rookie season) are nowhere close to what he had this RS.

ShawkFactory
05-04-2022, 07:35 AM

Not necessarily. If a superstar level makes a superstar leap after being not a superstar then it’s valid.

Tracy McGrady winning 01 is a very similar case as Ja.

CelticBaller
05-04-2022, 07:44 AM
lmao

i always listen to people with a 2.8 gpa in high school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls5BFzuxGw4

John_Connor
05-04-2022, 09:47 AM
all this tweet means is lebron knows he done winning mvps so he can finally call the media retarded. he was happy being quiet when he won 4 of them and didn't say anything till now for a reason. he knows it's officially over

but the jokes on the lebron. he's been done winning mvps for a decade

lebrons last mvp was the last year kobe probly shoulda won it. God knows the Lakers needed him more than Miami needed lebron to make the post season

Westbrook_Fan
05-04-2022, 09:51 AM
all this tweet means is lebron knows he done winning mvps so he can finally call the media retarded. he was happy being quiet when he won 4 of them and didn't say anything till now for a reason. he knows it's officially over

lebrons last mvp was the last year kobe probly shoulda won it. God knows the Lakers needed him more than Miami needed lebron to make the post season

Are you talking about the year Kobe missed the playoffs

John_Connor
05-04-2022, 09:58 AM
Are you talking about the year Kobe missed the playoffs

regular season award. he put the Lakers in the playoffs. then they got swept without him after being the 2nd best team post allstar break. Kobe had a bigger impact than lebron that year. 10 game winners alone gave his team more added victories than lebron gave Miami

ShawkFactory
05-04-2022, 10:16 AM
regular season award. he put the Lakers in the playoffs. then they got swept without him after being the 2nd best team post allstar break. Kobe had a bigger impact than lebron that year. 10 game winners alone gave his team more added victories than lebron gave Miami

So should Trae have a bigger case than Booker, Giannis, Ja, etc?

John_Connor
05-04-2022, 02:00 PM
So should Trae have a bigger case than Booker, Giannis, Ja, etc?

all of those guys and teams are organic.. 2013 lebron and the heat weren't. lebron was a roid junkie on a colluded big 4

2013 was durant or kobes mvp

ShawkFactory
05-04-2022, 04:27 PM
all of those guys and teams are organic.. 2013 lebron and the heat weren't. lebron was a roid junkie on a colluded big 4

2013 was durant or kobes mvp

Thanks.

Shooter
05-06-2022, 10:36 PM

Or...You braindead idiot...He and everyone else thinks he should have won more.

How are you this fu**ing stupid 24/7? Are you going for an award?

Mask the Embiid
05-06-2022, 10:43 PM
i always listen to people with a 2.8 gpa in high school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls5BFzuxGw4

"dweeb" spotted :oldlol:

kawhileonard2
05-06-2022, 11:03 PM

Good post!