PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Ja haters, tonight?

Spurs m8
05-04-2022, 01:23 AM
47 points on 48% shooting

8 reb

8 assists

Took over in the fourth, KILLER

TOOK THE W

Cold soul
05-04-2022, 01:26 AM
Ja had a historic game tonight happy for him. What a amazing performance. :applause:

Cleverness
05-04-2022, 01:44 AM
played great... prob will continue to play great w/ gary payton ii out

Nb1
05-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Amazing performance! People don’t give him credit because they lost the first game and he missed the last shot, but game 1 he had 8pts and 3 assists in the final minutes! Dude is a baller for sure

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2022, 02:07 AM
You didn't need to put a comma in the thread title.

Spurs m8
05-04-2022, 02:26 AM

Typo

Sportal
05-04-2022, 02:33 AM
I suggested that I thought he'd be good... But man, I didn't think he'd be this good 1. This early in his career, or 2. In general.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-04-2022, 02:51 AM
He's the 2020s version of 2006 dwyane wade

averaging about 41PPG in the series. More then tripling Klay's PPG

Hopefully the stud keeps it up on the road and finishes off these has-beens by game 5

Spurs m8
05-04-2022, 03:00 AM
I suggested that I thought he'd be good... But man, I didn't think he'd be this good 1. This early in his career, or 2. In general.

That's the awesome part...his age.

What is he? 22 I think

There's so much potential there....and I love he's shown some awesome killer instinct and isn't afraid of the moment

Baller789
05-04-2022, 04:24 AM
Hope Ja stays injury free throughout his careeer. What a talent!

Gohan
05-04-2022, 06:46 AM
Im glad for ja but does klay get down syndrome when he walks on the court? He needs to be benched

Full Court
05-04-2022, 06:55 AM
Same place the Bronies are....in their basements pouting. :lol

Shogon
05-04-2022, 07:04 AM
Ja Morant is an incredibly entertaining player to watch who does some amazingly athletic stuff on the court. He is by far the flashiest player in the league.

All that being said, the worst thing that could possibly happen to this board right now would be for the Grizzlies to win the championship.

The absolute shitshow of Ja Morant dickriding for the next season at a bare minimum will once again make this place unbearable.

I mean, it's very clear that his team going like what? 20 and 4 or some crazy nonsense without him wasn't enough to shut the dick riders up as evidenced by this thread... God only knows how bad it will be if the Grizzlies win the title.

Remember everyone, basketball comes down to individuals and individuals alone. Everyone knows that teams don't matter whatsoever. The NBA is just a bunch of 1 on 1 contests, and as such, Ja Morant is clearly head and shoulders the best player in the league with no second place in sight. If anything, his team holds him back because he would be 82 and 0 without them! This is the objectively factually correct line of thinking. I'm smart and Ja Morant is the best player in the league. He makes his team win.

Spurs m8
05-04-2022, 07:19 AM
Ja Morant is an incredibly entertaining player to watch who does some amazingly athletic stuff on the court. He is by far the flashiest player in the league.

All that being said, the worst thing that could possibly happen to this board right now would be for the Grizzlies to win the championship.

The absolute shitshow of Ja Morant dickriding for the next season at a bare minimum will once again make this place unbearable.

I mean, it's very clear that his team going like what? 20 and 4 or some crazy nonsense without him wasn't enough to shut the dick riders up as evidenced by this thread... God only knows how bad it will be if the Grizzlies win the title.

Remember everyone, basketball comes down to individuals and individuals alone. Everyone knows that teams don't matter whatsoever. The NBA is just a bunch of 1 on 1 contests, and as such, Ja Morant is clearly head and shoulders the best player in the league with no second place in sight. If anything, his team holds him back because he would be 82 and 0 without them! This is the objectively factually correct line of thinking. I'm smart and Ja Morant is the best player in the league. He makes his team win.

Yeah, it'd be horrible watching a young guy lead his organic team to a ring

Horrible for a certain someone and their fans.

Ja would also credit the team...like he gave Bane his MIP.
He wouldn't take all the credit for wins...like someone else.

Great for the league and people who love real sport and competition

r0drig0lac
05-04-2022, 07:19 AM
this

insight
05-04-2022, 07:51 AM
Ja was tremendous in game 2. Golden State still has not shown Ja any respect they focus on Bane defensively more than Ja. Most superstars see double teams and strategies to take the ball out of their hands during crutch time but Golden State defended in 1 on 1 even without Gary Peyton and allowed him to take wide open jump shots.
Maybe this performance will earn Golden States respect and they will focus more on stopping Ja because right now they treat him like just another player.

Shogon
05-04-2022, 07:52 AM
Yeah, it'd be horrible watching a young guy lead his organic team to a ring

Horrible for a certain someone and their fans.

Ja would also credit the team...like he gave Bane his MIP.
He wouldn't take all the credit for wins...like someone else.

Great for the league and people who love real sport and competition

You are completely brain dead. I don't care about what Ja would say or wouldn't say... who he'd credit or who he wouldn't. I care about the fact that idiots like you will make this place unbearable when you insinuate if not flat out state over and over he is the overwhelming primary reason for the team's success.

There have been a handful of guys in NBA history at absolute most that could drag 'bums' to the second round or further of the playoffs and Ja Morant is not one of them. It goes way beyond this... as we said... 20 and 5 without him on the season. He has a good team around him. He is not the reason that they are winning games but that is exactly how the media will play this and how people like you will spin it.

Teams win championships. Individuals are overrated.

Magic Johnson is a lottery pick away from going to a different team and having substantially less championship rings.
Larry Bird is a lottery pick away from going to a different team and having substantially less championship rings.
Michael Jordan is a Scottie Pippen away or Dennis Rodman signing away from substantially less championships.
Shaq is a Kobe and Wade away from substantially less championships if not zero.
Kobe is a Shaq and Pau away from zero championships.
LeBron is a collusion with Wade & Bosh away from two less titles and a Draymond suspension away from a third.
Durant is a GS signing away from zero titles.

And so on and so forth... so it goes.

The plethora of factors that go into championship teams coming to be that have absolutely nothing to do with the best player's skill level or talent are astronomical and the amount of nuance that goes into such a discussion is well beyond the typical IQ found on this board, yourself included.

Shogon
05-04-2022, 07:53 AM

That's probably not going to happen given his frame and given his style of play.

The twisting and the torque he puts on his body and his joints will catch up with him. I can't imagine he puts up 10 years playing like he is right now.

Do we have any examples in NBA history of a guy playing like this and having a healthy 15 year career?

edit: he's missed almost a quarter of his regular season games this early into his career as a young buck? A mere 22 years old and can't stay healthy? No shot he puts up 10 years of health. It just is what it is. His spectacular eye popping style of play does not a lengthy career make.

Baller789
05-04-2022, 10:46 PM
That's probably not going to happen given his frame and given his style of play.

The twisting and the torque he puts on his body and his joints will catch up with him. I can't imagine he puts up 10 years playing like he is right now.

Do we have any examples in NBA history of a guy playing like this and having a healthy 15 year career?

edit: he's missed almost a quarter of his regular season games this early into his career as a young buck? A mere 22 years old and can't stay healthy? No shot he puts up 10 years of health. It just is what it is. His spectacular eye popping style of play does not a lengthy career make.

A healthy 15 year NBA career isn't even the norm. That's already exceptional longevity.

2much_knowledge
05-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Ja rules

Axe
05-05-2022, 12:50 AM
:roll:

Full Court
05-05-2022, 08:29 PM

The fact that you hate Morant so much that even the thought of people on a message board praising him triggers you so badly, just makes you come off as unstable and emotionally fragile.

Hope the Grizzlies win. The meltdowns will be epic. :lol

Shogon
05-07-2022, 11:11 PM
The fact that you hate Morant so much that even the thought of people on a message board praising him triggers you so badly, just makes you come off as unstable and emotionally fragile.

Hope the Grizzlies win. The meltdowns will be epic. :lol

You're stupid. I don't hate Morant. I do hate the fact that he carries the ball on every play but he's a spectacular player, that aside.

What I DO hate are idiots like you that I will have to deal with if I have any interest in participating in this board, if the Grizzlies have any type of success whatsoever.

A healthy 15 year NBA career isn't even the norm. That's already exceptional longevity.

How's 10 looking? I would be surprised. He's reckless and his style of play is not conducive to a lengthy career.

Full Court
05-08-2022, 11:35 AM
You're stupid. I don't hate Morant. I do hate the fact that he carries the ball on every play but he's a spectacular player, that aside.

What I DO hate are idiots like you that I will have to deal with if I have any interest in participating in this board, if the Grizzlies have any type of success whatsoever.

How's 10 looking? I would be surprised. He's reckless and his style of play is not conducive to a lengthy career.

"You're stupid."

Lol. This is what you sound like:

:lebroncry:

Shogon
05-08-2022, 01:53 PM
"You're stupid."

Lol. This is what you sound like:

:lebroncry:

The thing of it is though, you are stupid. I know you probably don't know this, and it's not your fault, but it's true nonetheless.

Full Court
05-08-2022, 02:21 PM
The thing of it is though, you are stupid. I know you probably don't know this, and it's not your fault, but it's true nonetheless.

The thing of it is though, you are a triggered whiner. A grown man acting like a little girl.....:lol

FKAri
05-08-2022, 02:35 PM

Full Court isn't stupid. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with spursm8?

BarberSchool
05-08-2022, 03:16 PM
You are completely brain dead. I don't care about what Ja would say or wouldn't say... who he'd credit or who he wouldn't. I care about the fact that idiots like you will make this place unbearable when you insinuate if not flat out state over and over he is the overwhelming primary reason for the team's success.

There have been a handful of guys in NBA history at absolute most that could drag 'bums' to the second round or further of the playoffs and Ja Morant is not one of them. It goes way beyond this... as we said... 20 and 5 without him on the season. He has a good team around him. He is not the reason that they are winning games but that is exactly how the media will play this and how people like you will spin it.

Teams win championships. Individuals are overrated.

Magic Johnson is a lottery pick away from going to a different team and having substantially less championship rings.
Larry Bird is a lottery pick away from going to a different team and having substantially less championship rings.
Michael Jordan is a Scottie Pippen away or Dennis Rodman signing away from substantially less championships.
Shaq is a Kobe and Wade away from substantially less championships if not zero.
Kobe is a Shaq and Pau away from zero championships.
LeBron is a collusion with Wade & Bosh away from two less titles and a Draymond suspension away from a third.
Durant is a GS signing away from zero titles.

And so on and so forth... so it goes.

The plethora of factors that go into championship teams coming to be that have absolutely nothing to do with the best player's skill level or talent are astronomical and the amount of nuance that goes into such a discussion is well beyond the typical IQ found on this board, yourself included.Well said.
Individual players have almost always have been overrated, and it’s driven the latest era’s of shifting pieces around too frequently, instead of polishing pieces you have and increasing their cohesion and 6th sense with one another.

Shooter
05-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Full Court isn't stupid. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with spursm8?

:lol

8Ball
05-08-2022, 11:28 PM

He is probably still a teenager. They tend to be confidently stupid.

Axe
05-09-2022, 03:46 AM

He has tantrum issues and wears this skinny pajama whenever he sleeps at night. :oldlol:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm3al3MHUcglHnuZ_Ixazskhu91APbP MtXWg&usqp=CAU

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 05:19 AM
a pretty big difference between Ja and Rose that no one talks about is Ja gets to roam around on defense whereas Rose plays lock down on opposing ball handler.

I feel like we're missing out a lot on the Grizzlies fast break scoring because they're only trying to run to their set offensive position, instead of out running their opponents, than zig-zag back to confuse their opponent.

BarberSchool
05-09-2022, 06:11 AM
Ja’s an electric highlight machine, and he’s got the instincts and personality of a broad, so naturally the insane media loves him. But his team was better without him than they were with him, by literally every big team metric, over the 20-5 stretch.

Points scored, points allowed, team defensive rating, team offensive efficiency, etc … all better without Ja.

He’s a great young player, but he’s been overrated by the boo-ya network, and his style of play on a very slender 170lb frame aint built to last.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 06:44 AM
Ja’s an electric highlight machine, and he’s got the instincts and personality of a broad, so naturally the insane media loves him. But his team was better without him than they were with him, by literally every big team metric, over the 20-5 stretch.

Points scored, points allowed, team defensive rating, team offensive efficiency, etc … all better without Ja.

He’s a great young player, but he’s been overrated by the boo-ya network, and his style of play on a very slender 170lb frame aint built to last.

good to know that there are people who actually slurps the tranny sh*t known as coffee and enjoys it

die faster, I don't mind having the earth by myself

Gohan
05-09-2022, 07:14 AM
good to know that there are people who actually slurps the tranny sh*t known as coffee and enjoys it

die faster, I don't mind having the earth by myself

Hes speaking the truth ja is trash is what hes trying to say

Shogon
05-09-2022, 07:51 AM
How about 5 years of health?

Hell, how about a single season of 70 games?

Yeah he probably is. I suppose this is a me problem. It would be so much more enlightening, so much funnier, and so much easier to respond to people on the internet if they weren't all pseudo-anonymously posting.

The idea that this guy might actually be 12 years old makes me want to stop posting altogether and re-evaluate my life entirely, as it should most anyone that still posts here over the age of 25.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 08:17 AM
The idea that this guy might actually be 12 years old makes me want to stop posting altogether and re-evaluate my life entirely, as it should most anyone that still posts here over the age of 25.

the fact that you are emotionally retarded doesn't make you want to stop posting altogether, but the fact that a 12 years old might be smarter than you makes you want to re-evaluate your life entirely, and again, it's still not your lack of logic and illiteracy that bothers you, but the idea that people of a young age may be able to achieve something that makes you re-evaluate yourself entirely

sorry it took me so many words to spell out you being intellectually retarded

tpols
05-09-2022, 08:40 AM
https://youtu.be/WWg10RoGeFg

Gohan
05-09-2022, 08:43 AM
https://youtu.be/WWg10RoGeFg

trash rapper, damn near demonic

8Ball
05-09-2022, 10:45 AM
trash rapper, damn near demonic

DMX was legendary my man. His first few albums were iconic.

His music is twisted though :lol

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:25 PM

The way you try so hard to convince everyone that you're not a toilet cleaner shows that you're even less emotionally developed than the typical teenager.

Which is probably why you're a Bronie. You know what they say - losers attract losers. :confusedshrug:

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:26 PM
He has tantrum issues and wears this skinny pajama whenever he sleeps at night. :oldlol:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm3al3MHUcglHnuZ_Ixazskhu91APbP MtXWg&usqp=CAU

Every day Axe is forced to confront the reality....

...that he's a dingus.

Axe
05-09-2022, 07:50 PM
You know you are literally 100% braindead once you can't even stop using your favorite dick word as a lame insult to someone from thread to thread. :oldlol:

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:09 PM
You know you are literally 100% braindead once you can't even stop using your favorite dick word as a lame insult to someone from thread to thread. :oldlol:

When he hits puberty his vocabulary will expand!

Axe
05-09-2022, 08:13 PM
When he hits puberty his vocabulary will expand!
:yaohappy:

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:18 PM
:yaohappy:

Don't be such a dingus!

Axe
05-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Don't be such a dingus!
'hUrR, yOu dInGuS, dUrR'!!! :rant

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:31 PM

DINGUSES! :roll:

https://cdn.now.howstuffworks.com/media-content/8d87872d-79a6-481a-914e-d684b8de0aeb-1920-1080.jpg

Axe
05-09-2022, 08:46 PM

https://cdn.now.howstuffworks.com/media-content/8d87872d-79a6-481a-914e-d684b8de0aeb-1920-1080.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWgZo1DstBrSb4c6VVhChecykV2OB_T j8Cvg&usqp=CAU

Full Court
05-09-2022, 10:43 PM

Hey, Axe, I have a serious question. Have you ever been tested for autism?

Full Court
05-09-2022, 10:44 PM

The Dingus Brothers posting pictures of each other. Classic!

FultzNationRISE
05-12-2022, 12:35 AM

Spurs m8
05-12-2022, 01:23 AM

Leading them from the sidelines.

A true leader

1987_Lakers
05-12-2022, 01:26 AM