PDA

View Full Version : I know its easy to hate on luka

Gohan
05-06-2022, 05:03 PM
But i have to give him a compliment. He scores easier than any player ive ever seen im being serious too

Nb1
05-06-2022, 05:11 PM
I don't know how anyone can hate on Luka for losing to the Suns with the team he has.

99% of any NBA player of any era would lose to the Suns with that team.

John_Connor
05-06-2022, 05:24 PM
But i have to give him a compliment. He scores easier than any player ive ever seen im being serious too

agreed. that's why I like him. he's kobe/bird reincarnated.. but his LeBron style playmaking is actually his biggest weakness even more so than his on ball defense and destroys his teams chemistry. his defense might give up 10 points but his passing destroys his team for 48 minutes

1987_Lakers
05-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Durant scores easier.

John_Connor
05-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Durant scores easier.

not anymore

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-06-2022, 05:45 PM
his 1 on 1 scoring is insane. i feel he can be defended perfectly and still effortlessly hits a 3 on you. ball handling of a guard and strength\size of a power forward.

But then his awful defense, his ball hogging are the flip side of it

i'm not sure if he's fit to be a franchise player with those deficiencies in his game. He would be like the GOAT 6th man like rich mans ginobili if he accepted that role. But he's clearly an ego maniac. His team looked great without him in the Utah series and he returns with 40% usage without a care in the world for his teammates.

so we'll see how his career goes.

Mask the Embiid
05-06-2022, 06:07 PM
For the good of race relations on earth, it’s better if I just delete the truth in this post and keep it to myself

Gohan
05-06-2022, 06:39 PM
For the good of race relations on earth, it’s better if I just delete the truth in this post and keep it to myself

Cmon bro why you think i said its easy to hate on luka? Well atleast his race is easy for me to hate on him

Jay-B
05-06-2022, 07:26 PM
He’s not bad, no way will I ever say he’s the greatest at anything to be honest. And he has to get rid of that about to cry face he always does

ImKobe
05-06-2022, 08:25 PM
his 1 on 1 scoring is insane. i feel he can be defended perfectly and still effortlessly hits a 3 on you. ball handling of a guard and strength\size of a power forward.

But then his awful defense, his ball hogging are the flip side of it

i'm not sure if he's fit to be a franchise player with those deficiencies in his game. He would be like the GOAT 6th man like rich mans ginobili if he accepted that role. But he's clearly an ego maniac. His team looked great without him in the Utah series and he returns with 40% usage without a care in the world for his teammates.

so we'll see how his career goes.

Wow, his team played great without him against Utah, so he should become a 6th man!

Maybe Kawhi will do the same after his team beat Utah and took the Suns to 6 without him?

SATAN
05-06-2022, 08:37 PM
Luka is a combination of the worst parts of Harden and LeBron's games with a sprinkle of slow motion wizardry.

John_Connor
05-06-2022, 08:52 PM
Luka is a combination of the worst parts of Harden and LeBron's games with a sprinkle of slow motion wizardry.

hows your dead dad

BarberSchool
05-06-2022, 08:57 PM
A bigger, stronger, slower Harden, with Chris Mullin cleverness, Barkley body control/stability thru contact, and nearly PF rebounding. He also has an offensive lineman’s appetite/sweet tooth.

It’ll be interesting to see if he can ever stop eating so badly.

SATAN
05-06-2022, 09:35 PM
hows your dead dad

hows your dead social life :yaohappy:

Doomsday Dallas
05-06-2022, 09:35 PM
https://i.redd.it/93ogygdjd5j41.jpg

We need to defend this city tonight... and on Sunday.

It will be done.

SATAN
05-06-2022, 09:38 PM
https://i.redd.it/93ogygdjd5j41.jpg

We need to defend this city tonight... and on Sunday.

It will be done.

https://i.redd.it/zcbd4xil70i71.jpg

Doomsday Dallas
05-06-2022, 09:49 PM
https://i.redd.it/zcbd4xil70i71.jpg

Going to see Dr. Strange tonight also...

There's nothing I can do to stop it... It's everywhere.

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/7/00/4bb8276f8880b/portrait_uncanny.jpg

BigShotBob
05-06-2022, 10:01 PM
I don't know how anyone can hate on Luka for losing to the Suns with the team he has.

99% of any NBA player of any era would lose to the Suns with that team.

Yea no one can win with a 28 ppg second option :roll:

Kblaze8855
05-06-2022, 11:10 PM
He scores a lot but he definitely doesn’t make it look easy. The first play of the half just now he had to dribble five times and do four pump fakes to decide what to do. He makes everything look complicated and difficult. KD or Dirk types who just catch it and rise make it look easy. Luka is like Harden in Houston. Score a lot but after a ton of work. Dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, spin, fake, fake, shoot isn’t making it look easy. It’s making it look hard. It often going in is why he’s great. But it absolutely does not look effortless or easy.

FultzNationRISE
05-07-2022, 12:04 AM
He scores a lot but he definitely doesn’t make it look easy. The first play of the half just now he had to dribble five times and do four pump fakes to decide what to do. He makes everything look complicated and difficult. KD or Dirk types who just catch it and rise make it look easy. Luka is like Harden in Houston. Score a lot but after a ton of work. Dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, spin, fake, fake, shoot isn’t making it look easy. It’s making it look hard. It often going in is why he’s great. But it absolutely does not look effortless or easy.

Yeah he has to labor for it which comes at the expense of the pace the rest of the team wants to play at. He needs to be more willing to push the pace at times throughout the game.

You can tell his teammates love to be on the court when he is not.