PDA

View Full Version : How many Out of Bounds balls were called incorrectly

NBASTATMAN
05-07-2022, 12:44 AM
I counted at least three maybe four .. And they were clearly bad calls. NBA used to hide its favoritism , by giving free throws to best player on the team they wanted to win. With Luka BEING A bad ffree throw shooter .. They went the way of crazy.. Mavs capitalized on at least two by hitting threes right after the bad calls..

fourkicks44
05-07-2022, 12:59 AM
The thing that pisses me off is how this season the NBA changed it so the refs can't review out of bounds calls in the last two minutes. Apparently it "slowed the game down" too Mucha.

Meanwhile they insesntntly review for flagrant foul and tech calls regularly and mostly multiple times, every game .

ImKobe
05-07-2022, 02:45 AM
Some of them were 50/50 where it looked like both players touched the ball at the same time.. There were also plenty of non-calls when Luka was trying to get to the FT line & they gave him a weak ass 5th that sent him to the bench so it evens out IMO.

highwhey
05-07-2022, 03:16 AM
The thing that pisses me off is how this season the NBA changed it so the refs can't review out of bounds calls in the last two minutes. Apparently it "slowed the game down" too Mucha.

Meanwhile they insesntntly review for flagrant foul and tech calls regularly and mostly multiple times, every game .

:lol this x100