PDA

View Full Version : Bucks are still in trouble.. It's going 7

3ba11
05-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Although it's hard to double when Giannis catches the ball in the high post sweet spot:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-07-2022/8U8nki.gif

It's just that the Bucks looked super-tired at the end of the game and it was affecting their offense.. Boston's good brand of ball is getting to them

k0kakw0rld
05-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Although it's hard to double when Giannis catches the ball in the high post sweet spot:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-07-2022/8U8nki.gif

It's just that the Bucks looked super-tired at the end of the game and it was affecting their offense.. Boston's good brand of ball is getting to them

Whether it goes to 7 games or not. Boston isn't winning this series, whatsoever. They don't have a single MVP candidate on their roster and Giannis isn't Kevin Durant. He is much better. And last time they lost to one man, guess who he was?

https://zupimages.net/up/22/18/rnh0.gif (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/18/rnh0.gif)

RRR3
05-07-2022, 07:52 PM
OP is desperate for the Celtics to keep winning to make Durant and Kyrie look less bad

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 08:12 PM
The big picture is Middleton isn't even playing.

These dudes are going to be losing to the bucs for the next half decade. Tatum is good but soft as it gets for a star

RRR3
05-07-2022, 08:23 PM
The big picture is Middleton isn't even playing.

These dudes are going to be losing to the bucs for the next half decade. Tatum is good but soft as it gets for a star
You told us he was amazing and better than Bird last week.

3ba11
05-07-2022, 08:32 PM
Whether it goes to 7 games or not. Boston isn't winning this series, whatsoever. They don't have a single MVP candidate on their roster and Giannis isn't Kevin Durant. He is much better. And last time they lost to one man, guess who he was?

https://zupimages.net/up/22/18/rnh0.gif (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/18/rnh0.gif)

Performance vs #7 SRS opponent (aka 18' Celtics)

18' Lebron vs Celtics..... 34/9/8
90' Jordan vs Sixers...... 43/7/7

Performance vs #1 SRS (aka 22' Celtics)

22' Giannis vs Celts....... 30/11/9
16' Lebron vs GSW......... 30/11/9

86' Jordan vs Celts......... 44/6/6
89' Jordan vs Cavs......... 40/6/8

Lebron consolidated the top talent from 3 Eastern contenders or future contenders - Wade, Bosh and Kyrie would've been among Lebron's primary competition, but he teamed up with them...

Imagine if Giannis teamed up with Tatum (Wade) and Bam (Bosh).. That would dilute the conference...

Fortunately, he hasn't followed Lebron's path so the East isn't diluted - Giannis must win a tough conference, while Lebron formed a super-team in a conference that 1-star teams were mostly winning (Iverson, Kidd, Kidd, 07' Lebron, Dwight).

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-07-2022, 10:26 PM

Everybody haa been saying Durant is the best in the world or damn near it.

Tatum dominates him with 30/5/7 and sweeps him.

What else was their to think. I don't think bird ever beat a player as good as Durant in the east conference outside of 80s pre prime MJ

Axe
05-07-2022, 10:33 PM
No phil, no kill.

HylianNightmare
05-07-2022, 11:13 PM
They squeezed one out tonight

kawhileonard2
05-07-2022, 11:14 PM

Kevin Love was also on that team. Last time they lost to one man was against Jimmy Butler in 2020.

SouBeachTalents
05-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Kevin Love was also on that team. Last time they lost to one man was against Jimmy Butler in 2020.
Jimmy Butler was the Heat's 4th leading scorer in the 2020 ECF.

RRR3
05-07-2022, 11:24 PM
He doesn't watch basketball.

3ba11
05-07-2022, 11:58 PM

These Celtics are #1 SRS so Lebron probably gets locked up like the 08' 2nd Round (26 on 35%) or destroyed by record amount (14' Finals... 28/8/4)

Or the 07' Finals

So Lebron sucks against the best team..

The only real exception is when he doesn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) like the 16' Finals.

Full Court
05-08-2022, 12:01 AM
I think the Celtics have way overachieved so far. Kudos to them, but I'll be very surprised if they can make it to game 7 against the Bucks.

RRR3
05-08-2022, 12:01 AM
I am hands down one of the stupidest posters in ISH history
Yes.

ShawkFactory
05-08-2022, 12:10 AM
It’s funny because like 6 days ago you said that the Bucks were better because “brand of ball”.

I don’t care enough to find the quote.

3ba11
05-08-2022, 01:38 AM
These Celtics are #1 SRS so Lebron probably gets locked up like the 08' 2nd Round (26 on 35%) or destroyed by record amount (14' Finals... 28/8/4)

Or the 07' Finals

The only real exception is when he doesn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) like the 16' Finals.

SouBeach ran

coin24
05-08-2022, 01:42 AM
Loston will forever suck.. Tatum and brown are 2b type betas.. they need a swinging big di.ck alpha to follow..

PP34Deuce
05-08-2022, 02:27 AM
Was at the game. Milwaukee was gassed but so was Boston. Giannis and jrue weren't gassed.

I believe celtics came back down to earth. Horford had a great game and jaylen was working the midrange.

ImKobe
05-08-2022, 08:42 AM
Tatum is averaging 20 ppg on 35% shooting/46.8%TS in the series so far. He's lucky that Jalen Brown & Grant Williams had an out of body experience in Game 2, because Boston should be down 0 - 3 right now.

Phoenix
05-08-2022, 09:01 AM

Specifically, in the Bucks/Celtics thread, he inferred he was a top 3 GOAT SF:

This will be amazing

A top 3 SF ever

Vs

A top 3 PF ever

Both at the peak of their powers.

I got celtics in 6 but Middleton playing probably bucks in 7

CelticBaller
05-08-2022, 09:04 AM
Celtics in 7

1987_Lakers
05-11-2022, 10:42 PM
OP is desperate for the Celtics to keep winning to make Durant and Kyrie look less bad

:lol

kawhileonard2
05-11-2022, 10:55 PM

Why you say that?

3ba11
05-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Celtics in 7

Maybe, but I'm not sure they can recover from this against champions - this is a massive choke

I found myself rooting for Giannis even though I'm pulling for Boston too

1987_Lakers
05-11-2022, 11:04 PM
I found myself rooting for whoever wins because I already established an agenda on the Celtics being great while at the same time rooting for Giannis so I won't look bad

We know.

3ba11
05-13-2022, 10:04 PM
Chalk up another one for the 3ball

kawhileonard2
05-13-2022, 10:05 PM
Chalk up another one for the 3ball

It will be the same as Game 7 last year when they had to win in Brooklyn. They seem to play better in Boston.

red1
05-13-2022, 10:22 PM

Or the 07' Finals

you're my bitch bro. I used to give MJ undisputed 1a status but because of your posts I honestly think 70% free-throw shooting, no jumpshot until his mid 20's lebron might be the better player.

you literally proved that all of mj's accomplishments are worthless compared to the modern era. mj went 6/6 against his competition but he has zero rings against any of the dynasties he played. they all took his soul until he caught magic's weakened lakers in 91.

what was mj's best ring?

Ne 1
05-14-2022, 04:30 PM

Lebron consolidated the top talent from 3 Eastern contenders or future contenders - Wade, Bosh and Kyrie would've been among Lebron's primary competition, but he teamed up with them...

Imagine if Giannis teamed up with Tatum (Wade) and Bam (Bosh).. That would dilute the conference...

Fortunately, he hasn't followed Lebron's path so the East isn't diluted - Giannis must win a tough conference, while Lebron formed a super-team in a conference that 1-star teams were mostly winning (Iverson, Kidd, Kidd, 07' Lebron, Dwight).

Bosh and Toronto would never have contended. They also would never have gotten the team they had if Bosh stayed there. GTFOH! Wade already said his agent and LeBron’s agent came up with the idea to get them together. They were trying to go to Chicago but the Bulls ain’t have money for Bosh, but Miami did.

Giannis would team up if his team never made any moves while he watched other teams keep getting better.

Giannis has nothing to do with the East not being diluted dumbass. It’s talent being drafted on top of more talent. You can’t be this stupid.

Also, the East was not diluted when Bron played there. I’m sure you can name me multiple champions out of the East during his years that didn’t have Bron on the team.. can you name an MVP? Can you name multiple top 10-15 ALL TIME GREAT DEFENSIVE TEAMS? Yeah.. now try that for the 90’s east and see the difference between weak and narrative

Full Court
05-14-2022, 04:32 PM
Well, 3ball sure called this one. I didn't think it would go to 7, but 3ball got it right. :applause:

Really hoping the Lakers get the win in Boston though.

RRR3 sure looks dumb in this thread. :lol

Ne 1
05-14-2022, 08:50 PM

Bosh and Toronto would never have contended. They also would never have gotten the team they had if Bosh stayed there. GTFOH! Wade already said his agent and LeBron’s agent came up with the idea to get them together. They were trying to go to Chicago but the Bulls ain’t have money for Bosh, but Miami did.

Giannis would team up if his team never made any moves while he watched other teams keep getting better.

Giannis has nothing to do with the East not being diluted dumbass. It’s talent being drafted on top of more talent. You can’t be this stupid.

Also, the East was not diluted when Bron played there. I’m sure you can name me multiple champions out of the East during his years that didn’t have Bron on the team.. can you name an MVP? Can you name multiple top 10-15 ALL TIME GREAT DEFENSIVE TEAMS? Yeah.. now try that for the 90’s east and see the difference between weak and narrative

3ba11
05-14-2022, 09:10 PM

1-star teams were sufficient to win the East, yet Lebron had super-teams most years

That's why I posted the SRS earlier - anyone can dominate a #6 SRS team like the 18' Celtics and Jordan dominated those teams far more than Lebron, while also dominating #1 SRS teams far more too.

Lebron actually wets the bed against #1 SRS teams like the current Celtics (07' Spurs, 08' Celtics, 14' Spurs, 11' Bulls) unless he doesn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) like the 16' Finals

Ultimately, Lebron asked the league in 2010: "who has the highest PER aside from me?"

And he teamed up with that guy - Wade was #2 in PER, BPM, WS/48 and VORP, so that's like Magic teaming up with Bird or Kobe with Tmac, aka UNPRECEDENTED

tpols
05-14-2022, 10:07 PM
Also, the East was not diluted when Bron played there.

:biggums:

Bro... Those are fighting words.

SATAN
05-14-2022, 11:42 PM
We know.

:oldlol:

Spurs m8
05-14-2022, 11:50 PM

https://i.ibb.co/CWRPQtW/addtext-com-MTUy-Nz-U0-Mjkz-ODk.jpg

AirBonner
05-15-2022, 12:35 AM
Well, 3ball sure called this one. I didn't think it would go to 7, but 3ball got it right. :applause:

Really hoping the Lakers get the win in Boston though.

RRR3 sure looks dumb in this thread. :lol

Keep hoping :lol

Ne 1
05-15-2022, 04:22 AM
1-star teams were sufficient to win the East, yet Lebron had super-teams most years

That's why I posted the SRS earlier - anyone can dominate a #6 SRS team like the 18' Celtics and Jordan dominated those teams far more than Lebron, while also dominating #1 SRS teams far more too.

Lebron actually wets the bed against #1 SRS teams like the current Celtics (07' Spurs, 08' Celtics, 14' Spurs, 11' Bulls) unless he doesn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) like the 16' Finals

Ultimately, Lebron asked the league in 2010: "who has the highest PER aside from me?"

And he teamed up with that guy - Wade was #2 in PER, BPM, WS/48 and VORP, so that's like Magic teaming up with Bird or Kobe with Tmac, aka UNPRECEDENTED

1 star teams weren’t sufficient anymore after they seen that young boy go to the Finals by himself. They knew he was on the way, so Boston turned up.. it’s only right that he turned up too.

Ne 1
05-15-2022, 05:02 AM
https://i.ibb.co/CWRPQtW/addtext-com-MTUy-Nz-U0-Mjkz-ODk.jpg

Same amount as MJ faced from 1990-1998 except KG, Howard, Rose >>> Barkley, Price, Penny

Axe
05-15-2022, 08:47 PM
From top 1000th pippen-calibre type of player to top 5 goat just last year. :applause:

Great take, op. :rockon:

SouBeachTalents
05-15-2022, 08:50 PM
Same amount as MJ faced from 1990-1998 except KG, Howard, Rose >>> Barkley, Price, Penny
Damn.

Full Court
05-15-2022, 09:23 PM
Keep hoping :lol

:roll:

Wow, that was the worst typo, or Freudian slip, ever.

I'm definitely not hoping the Lakers win.