PDA

View Full Version : NBA SCHEDULE , Never seen a team Play Friday night have to Play Sunday MORN

NBASTATMAN
05-08-2022, 01:18 PM
The NBA back to its tricks. They dont have Bron in the playoffs so Im SURE They want to keep Luka in the playoffs.. Ive never seen a team have to play after 1.5 days in the playoffs.. CP 3 an aging vet , needs more time and from what i remember Ive never seen something like this.. In my opinion its NBAs way of helping Dallas.. I put money on Dallas winning title so for me its good news but have to point out this NBA Schedule CRAZINESS.. NBA wants Giannis vs Luka .. They may wind up getting it.. Take the 16-1 odds if the Mavs win today ..

Gohan
05-08-2022, 04:01 PM
The NBA back to its tricks. They dont have Bron in the playoffs so Im SURE They want to keep Luka in the playoffs.. Ive never seen a team have to play after 1.5 days in the playoffs.. CP 3 an aging vet , needs more time and from what i remember Ive never seen something like this.. In my opinion its NBAs way of helping Dallas.. I put money on Dallas winning title so for me its good news but have to point out this NBA Schedule CRAZINESS.. NBA wants Giannis vs Luka .. They may wind up getting it.. Take the 16-1 odds if the Mavs win today ..

Dawg you already lost your money

NBASTATMAN
05-08-2022, 06:20 PM
i dont think so.. I knew the Refs would help me out..

Gohan
05-08-2022, 06:30 PM
i dont think so.. I knew the Refs would help me out..

Yea but dallas aint beating dubs

NBASTATMAN
05-08-2022, 06:33 PM
The Dubs are not the same team.. Their defense is sketchy and Neither Curry or Klay are near where they were three years ago.. They already lost a key bench player.. And Dallas is the one team that can shoot with them.. Refs will find a way..

NBASTATMAN
05-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Notice how they had CP3 playing a 1.5 days . Have u ever seen an NBA playoff game not have at least two days rest in between.. That def was something that went against the Suns besides the officiating..

Gohan
05-08-2022, 06:36 PM
The Dubs are not the same team.. Their defense is sketchy and Neither Curry or Klay are near where they were three years ago.. They already lost a key bench player.. And Dallas is the one team that can shoot with them.. Refs will find a way..

Did you see game 1 memphis vs warriors? Refs did everything in their supernatural wicked power to try to win it for memphis. You might be right though i dont think warriors can survive another one of those

HylianNightmare
05-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Are you complaining about millionaire basketball players having to play a 48 minute game 2 days apart?

NBASTATMAN
05-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Did you see game 1 memphis vs warriors? Refs did everything in their supernatural wicked power to try to win it for memphis. You might be right though i dont think warriors can survive another one of those

I think NBA tired of GSW ,, they need new SUPERSTARS to build new Stories.. Reason y u see the young teams get the calls over the more mature teams.. With Ja injured it becomes a diff series so we will see what happens..

NBASTATMAN
05-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Are you complaining about millionaire basketball players having to play a 48 minute game 2 days apart?

IM just pointing out that You never see a playoff game with such small time between games. If this was Lebron they would have made the game at night or on Monday.. CP3 getting the short end imo. But this is to be expected.

HylianNightmare
05-08-2022, 08:25 PM
**** them. Shut up and dribble

L.Kizzle
05-08-2022, 08:54 PM
There was a back to back playoff game maybe 20 years ago with the Kings vs Mavs. They played back to back playoff games.
Also a lot of playoff teams play Friday night followed by a Sunday afternoon game. Common.

Chuckbe
05-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Why did the Celtic's/Bucks & Grizzlies/Warriors get an extra day off?