PDA

View Full Version : Luka is the biggest flopping complaining bish in NBA history

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 04:46 PM
And it's not close. Anyone who's a fan of this is dude is the same.

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 04:53 PM
there's a pretty big difference between being a fan and a paying fan. but it's okay, Jalen Rose is on the money, and he's here to tell us that based on fact checks, b*tches gets sent to military.

tpols
05-08-2022, 04:57 PM
And it's not close. Anyone who's a fan of this is dude is the same.

I've been watching this game and luka doesn't normally flop. But when you're playing against Chris Paul... one ho move deserves another. Paul got luka into foul trouble on a charge flop. They're basically playing a star wars Jedi flop game out there. He's doing what needs to be done. Deception vs deception.

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 05:13 PM
I've been watching this game and luka doesn't normally flop. But when you're playing against Chris Paul... one ho move deserves another. Paul got luka into foul trouble on a charge flop. They're basically playing a star wars Jedi flop game out there. He's doing what needs to be done. Deception vs deception.

Luka definitely flops although he's not the worst in the league at it. CP is definitely worse. I don't think anyone complains as much as Luka though. Dude is more focused on the refs than the game.

HylianNightmare
05-08-2022, 05:16 PM
It's the constant bitching instead of getting back that triggers me

SATAN
05-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Luka is the biggest flopping complaining bish in NBA history

Luka definitely flops although he's not the worst in the league at it. CP is definitely worse.

:facepalm

Gohan
05-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Im actually starting to like luka, hes not black but its ok

8Ball
05-08-2022, 06:36 PM

:roll:

I like this. One ho move deserves another. Against CP3 all flopping is ok.

DMAVS41
05-08-2022, 07:10 PM
Chris Paul is the worst I've seen.

Luka is bad though...I hope he changes, but I doubt he will because it works.

ArbitraryWater
05-08-2022, 07:12 PM
OP is mad

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 07:27 PM

It's the combination dummy. It's the flopping and the complaining that makes him the worst. There's been guys that flopped more. Rod, cp3 and even your boyfriend Bron come to mind. None of them have complained as much though.

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 07:29 PM
OP is mad

Nah bruh but it is pathetic to watch. You must be used to it though :oldlol:

FKAri
05-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Flopping/complaining has become part of the game. Why are you blaming the players? Blame the league that allows this shit. The same league that discourages players from showing emotion is apparently OK with all this gamesmanship.

I caught that too lmao.

Chris Paul is the worst I've seen.

Luka is bad though...I hope he changes, but I doubt he will because it works.

Exactly. He shouldn't change. He should be FORCED to change it.

Doomsday Dallas
05-08-2022, 07:32 PM
https://assets.website-files.com/5d2b950d9ea87fc61f0c1f3e/5daf232ab1ac1a00daf9f35f_Qtw58FpMijH8XsEjVejw8NTQO JNtwbpRHUZI1DzzT4VA8tWJXn2TOZpxzOpcQRWleZ7PGf-jpqsbXeIVb7Md97vaenTk-IseFRHK6ENTbLVSK5Z_sAwWRdF7D3DoR4_FUPSl8cCN.gif

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 09:14 PM
Flopping/complaining has become part of the game. Why are you blaming the players? Blame the league that allows this shit. The same league that discourages players from showing emotion is apparently OK with all this gamesmanship.

I caught that too lmao.

Exactly. He shouldn't change. He should be FORCED to change it.

Because not every player does it. There's still actually a few men left in the league. Bish ass Luka just isn't one of them.

red1
05-08-2022, 09:17 PM
he complains a lot but all players do nowadays.

AngelEyes
05-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Giannis is probably the only current star that doesn't flop. Just another reason why he's the most likable athlete in all of sports.

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 09:24 PM
Giannis is probably the only current star that doesn't flop. Just another reason why he's the most likable athlete in all of sports.

Yeah Greek is cool. He's definitely the last of a dying breed. Ja doesn't seem to flip that much either.

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2022, 09:36 PM
Flopping is an everybody thing now, but Doncic has definitely taken complaining to a new plateau.

Dude is a next level drama queen.

Bronbron23
05-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Flopping is an everybody thing now, but Doncic has definitely taken complaining to a new plateau.

Dude is a next level drama queen.

If he just flopped it wouldn't be as bad but his constant winning and complaining is the worst I've ever seen. The flopping just adds to it and makes watching him tough overall.

kentatm
05-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Luka really doesn’t complain that much more compared to other scorers of his level. He’s just extremely demonstrative and has resting mad face so it’s much more obvious when he does it. Westbrook and Boogie have the same issue. It makes them all look like they are bitching when they are really just intense players.

Bronbron23
05-09-2022, 09:38 AM
Luka really doesn’t complain that much more compared to other scorers of his level. He’s just extremely demonstrative and has resting mad face so it’s much more obvious when he does it. Westbrook and Boogie have the same issue. It makes them all look like they are bitching when they are really just intense players.

Nah bruh dude looks at the refs every other time down the floor after a play. I've never seen any other superstar in the history of of the game that bad.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 09:56 AM
so weird, no one says "your coach must be some type of special b*tch to never stand up to him or the ref". your estrogen pill says hi.

Hey Yo
05-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Look at all the calls he doesn't get. He has to resort to flopping at times, just to get a damn call.

nineiron
05-09-2022, 10:54 AM

yeah, all he does is get away with shoulder checks and elbows all game. how can he complain when he's getting away with offensive fouls every time he touches the ball.

Bronbron23
05-09-2022, 10:55 AM
so weird, no one says "your coach must be some type of special b*tch to never stand up to him or the ref". your estrogen pill says hi.

Bruh if you love him it's ok. It is what it is though. Luka is a big man baby so you love big man babies. Each to their own playa.