PDA

View Full Version : Should Dallas trade for Rudy Gobert?

Im Still Ballin
05-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Title.

He'd sure up their defense and Luka's flaws, but would it come at too high a cost? They'd undoubtedly lose some quality contributors to gain him.

I would love to see Rudy with a passer like LD.

Proctor
05-08-2022, 06:19 PM
It's kinda tiresome to keep throwing this name out there for every team and trade scenario but I'd much rather see Myles Turner. Gobert is an upgrade but that's not saying much. Don't know how the beekeeping scene in Dallas is either so don't know if he'd be happy there

FultzNationRISE
05-08-2022, 06:19 PM
Salary pieces dont really add up. I dont think theres a trade both teams would be willing to do.

Im Still Ballin
05-08-2022, 06:22 PM
It's kinda tiresome to keep throwing this name out there for every team and trade scenario but I'd much rather see Myles Turner. Gobert is an upgrade but that's not saying much. Don't know how the beekeeping scene in Dallas is either so don't know if he'd be happy there

Myles Turner; now that's a player that'd work in Dallas. Comes at a much more affordable price.

90sgoat
05-08-2022, 06:39 PM

Myles Turner is another KP, he doesn't roll, he pops, which is why KP was traded, also not a good rebounder.

Gobert is perfect and needs to be a Mav and he's used to covering for no defense guards.

Im Still Ballin
05-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Myles Turner is another KP, he doesn't roll, he pops, which is why KP was traded, also not a good rebounder.

Gobert is perfect and needs to be a Mav and he's used to covering for no defense guards.

I think Myles can roll, it's just that with Sabonis there, it wasn't necessarily his role to do so.

90sgoat
05-08-2022, 06:49 PM
I think Myles can roll, it's just that with Sabonis there, it wasn't necessarily his role to do so.

I thought so too, but I've watched him play and he is not it.

In fact, he is not it period.

A player with that skillset and athleticism should be a regular all star, but Turner isn't.

In short: He's soft.

Salary pieces dont really add up. I dont think theres a trade both teams would be willing to do.

powell and hardaway and first round picks

powell and hardaway and first round picks

throw in boban to sweeten the deal