PDA

View Full Version : Rate this trade: Gobert for Brogdon + Myles Turner

Im Still Ballin
05-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Utah gets a cheaper replacement, as well as a bonafide facilitator and partner-in-crime for Donovan Mitchell. Helps to convince him to stay in Salt Lake City. Availability is a concern regarding Malcolm.

Indiana gets off Brogdon's contract; gets Rudy: a reliable all-star that will play most games per season. Will solidify the defense and work well with Tyrese Haliburton, who's one of the best passers in the game.

Proctor
05-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Great for both teams. Just hope the beekeeping scene in Indiana is enough to keep Gobert engaged after another disappointing playoffs

ImKobe
05-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Utah gets a cheaper replacement, as well as a bonafide facilitator and partner-in-crime for Donovan Mitchell. Helps to convince him to stay in Salt Lake City. Availability is a concern regarding Malcolm.

Indiana gets off Brogdon's contract; gets Rudy: a reliable all-star that will play most games per season. Will solidify the defense and work well with Tyrese Haliburton, who's one of the best passers in the game.

Great trade for Indiana, not sure if it moves the needle for Utah at all. At least it would give them more flexibility down the line.

bigger waste of gobert's talent than utah

Im Still Ballin
05-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Great trade for Indiana, not sure if it moves the needle for Utah at all. At least it would give them more flexibility down the line.

Yeah, getting off Rudy's contract and gaining Myles' one (an expiring, I believe) is an added benefit.

bigger waste of gobert's talent than utah

Don't sleep on Indiana. If they win out in the lottery this upcoming draft, they might secure a future superstar. You never know how things will fall.

Tyrese + Rudy + Chet/Paolo/Jaden/Jabari could surprise some people. Don't forget about Warren, too.

90sgoat
05-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Make it a 3 way trade and get Brunson+THJ+picks to Indy and Rudy goes to Dallas.

Carlisle liked both Brunson and THJ.

Im Still Ballin
05-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Make it a 3 way trade and get Brunson+THJ+picks to Indy and Rudy goes to Dallas.

Carlisle liked both Brunson and THJ.

Perhaps. I wouldn't be surprised if any of this did happen.

Yeah, getting off Rudy's contract and gaining Myles' one (an expiring, I believe) is an added benefit.

Don't sleep on Indiana. If they win out in the lottery this upcoming draft, they might secure a future superstar. You never know how things will fall.

Tyrese + Rudy + Chet/Paolo/Jaden/Jabari could surprise some people. Don't forget about Warren, too.

warren is a nobody and haliburton plays as much d as mitchell

gobert will be 30

it's too late for him to hope indiana drafts jordan 2

brogdon will be 30 and hasn't made an all star team or anything else

turner has made nothing after 7 years and is a big who can't rebound or pass and is way less efficient than gobert

utah is going nowhere fast no matter what they do

Xiao Yao You
05-08-2022, 08:25 PM
You trade Gobert you will be bad. Expiring contracts and assets only!

Manny98
05-08-2022, 10:06 PM
You trade Gobert you will be bad. Expiring contracts and assets only!

1st round exit team with Gobert, can't get much worse than that :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
05-08-2022, 10:09 PM

lottery is worse

Manny98
05-08-2022, 10:11 PM
lottery is worse

Turner,Brogdan and Mitchell is not going to be lottery

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 10:11 PM
thread full of retards saying you don't know what a 2 29 yr olds and a player with 7 years in the league is made of.

if you don't know now, you're never gonna know. But then this is ISH afterall.

Xiao Yao You
05-08-2022, 10:18 PM
Turner,Brogdan and Mitchell is not going to be lottery

The best players from a lottery team joining the 28th best defense in the league without Gobert. Sounds like a winning combo! :lol

Manny98
05-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Turner and Brogdan barely played this season

Mitchell alongside a healthy Brogdan and Myles Turner is not missing the playoffs, if you think so you're even bigger of an idiot than I thought

SATAN
05-08-2022, 10:22 PM

1st round exit team with Kyrie, KD, Harden, Griffin, Aldridge, Drummond and Simmons?

RRR3
05-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Turner and Brogdan barely played this season

Mitchell alongside a healthy Brogdan and Myles Turner is not missing the playoffs, if you think so you're even bigger of an idiot than I thought
You could replace Rudy with peak LeBron and he'd say the Jazz would get worse.

Manny98
05-08-2022, 10:28 PM
You could replace Rudy with peak LeBron and he'd say the Jazz would get worse.
Wouldn't surprise me at this point if he did :oldlol:

In before "can't quit me"

GimmeThat
05-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Wouldn't surprise me at this point if he did :oldlol:

In before "can't quit me"

very odd that you can't read one bit of body language yet pretending to say you can read English

must be in that family tree of yours

Manny98
05-08-2022, 10:44 PM
very odd that you can't read one bit of body language yet pretending to say you can read English

must be in that family tree of yours
https://i.postimg.cc/G3ydSgLF/JP7n.gif