PDA

View Full Version : petition to get GimmeThat banned

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Becoming one of the most disruptive posters because some don't know he is trolling and get tangled up in it.

Derailing every thread nowadays.

Probably flying a bit under the radar with the mods.

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2022, 10:36 AM
This guy has been at it for years; one of the evilest mother****ers to ever post. Every post he writes is deliberately illogical and will have you disappointed you read even the first few words.

Anyone who has been here long enough knows to immediately ignore any post from his.

hold this L
05-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Deliberately illogical is a perfect way to describe his posts, guy clearly gets off on it for whatever reason.

1987_Lakers
05-09-2022, 10:41 AM
I don't know what he's saying most of the time. :oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Deliberately illogical is a perfect way to describe his posts, guy clearly gets off on it for whatever reason.

Absolutely. He's probably the most twisted guy on this forum. He enjoys knowing he wastes people's time. He enjoys that feeling he creates, that disappointment.

I have never seen him post a sensical thing. Not once. Not in the 8+ years I've been posting here.

Axe
05-09-2022, 10:42 AM
Lol why him? There's a more obnoxious user who's worthier to get banned itb.

Naero
05-09-2022, 10:45 AM
I don't really have anything against him, but all his posts are inconsequent to whatever he replies to. It's as if he goes off on a tangent inside his head and posts his thoughts well after he's deviated from the original topic.

If it weren't for his 2014 join date, I'd assume he's just a gimmicky alt used to post non-sequiturs everywhere.

warriorfan
05-09-2022, 11:41 AM
This guy has been at it for years; one of the evilest mother****ers to ever post. Every post he writes is deliberately illogical and will have you disappointed you read even the first few words.

Anyone who has been here long enough knows to immediately ignore any post from his.

I have had him on ignore for years

Gohan
05-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Dude is a trip lmao

Real Men Wear Green
05-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Becoming one of the most disruptive posters because some don't know he is trolling and get tangled up in it.

His nonsense posting is intentional. Your posts are just as worthless but you're trying to make a point. What is truly worse? It's debatable.

Gohan
05-09-2022, 12:26 PM
I take it the mods dont like snitches

FKAri
05-09-2022, 12:41 PM

You just described half the posters on ISH.

highwhey
05-09-2022, 12:44 PM
You just described half the posters on ISH.

:oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
05-09-2022, 12:51 PM
This thread will encourage him even more. I thought it was an unwritten rule on ISH to ignore his existence

You opened up the floodgates son

Manny98
05-09-2022, 01:08 PM
What about this forum that attracts mental lunatics like him :oldlol:

tontoz
05-09-2022, 01:11 PM
I don't think i have ever responded to him. He just posts random nonsense.

Akeem34TheDream
05-09-2022, 01:21 PM
It's clearly not intentional lol. No one can do a shtick for 8 years. He must have some condition.

tpols
05-09-2022, 01:35 PM
I generally agree with this petition but just because Walmart sells clothes at a discount doesn't mean IBM's stock had to tank like that. There s a difference between working hard and working smart.

Akeem34TheDream
05-09-2022, 01:42 PM
I generally agree with this petition but just because Walmart sells clothes at a discount doesn't mean IBM's stock had to tank like that. There s a difference between working hard and working smart.

:roll:

FultzNationRISE
05-09-2022, 01:51 PM
This thread will encourage him even more. I thought it was an unwritten rule on ISH to ignore his existence

^ It’s this.

Altho if the mods do decide to just swiftly drop the blade on him once and for all as a result of enough people supporting it, then the thread is justified.

Ball’s in your court, Jeffrey “Dahmer” Lenchiner....

FultzNationRISE
05-09-2022, 01:53 PM

Id buy this post a beer :cheers:

3ba11
05-09-2022, 02:02 PM
You should be honored if he posts in your thread

He only posts in the good ones

And I'm not sure his schtick is intentional... I think he's really trying to figure things out and occasionally does..

Or maybe I'm gullible and he's a posting genius

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 02:28 PM

:roll::roll:

fourkicks44
05-09-2022, 03:16 PM
What?! GimmeThat has always been probably my favourite poster here.

He is a legend of this message board.

No need to hate on people that have dyslexia.

Shogon
05-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Mental illness. Put him on ignore and move on. Besides, not like it's even close to being his only account anyways.

Like I said in the other thread re: arguing with 12 year olds, it would be really interesting if people were tied to their accounts in some sort of 'tangible' way. People would stop acting a fool to the degree of which they currently do and the mental illness of being able to create an 'infinite' amount of personas would come to an end.

And the admins here specifically suck ass. I never have quite figured out why it's ok to spam the board with literal trash for years.

Shogon
05-09-2022, 03:30 PM
It's clearly not intentional lol. No one can do a shtick for 8 years. He must have some condition.

It is extremely intentional and shame on you for thinking otherwise.

Shogon
05-09-2022, 03:30 PM

That's about the size of it.

Proctor
05-09-2022, 03:35 PM
If OP etc never responded to him, never said his name, he would get bored and stop.

If 1987_Lakers, Phoenix, SouBeachTalents and the rest of the 3ba11 peanut gallery stopped breathing life into his threads, the result would be the same.

At some point, look in the mirror :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
05-09-2022, 03:57 PM
If OP etc never responded to him, never said his name, he would get bored and stop.

If 1987_Lakers, Phoenix, SouBeachTalents and the rest of the 3ba11 peanut gallery stopped breathing life into his threads, the result would be the same.

This is usually the case for people who are mainly normal but just being attention wh0res, but GimmeThat is clearly helmed by someone with a significantly disturbed mental state.

There ARE long stretches where people completely ignore him, weeks at a time, and you still see him posting gibberish to himself all night long. He's obviously profoundly isolated, and I understand he's still ultimately doing it for attention... but I'm pretty sure he'll do it regardless of whether people react outwardly. At least he has been for five+ years.

Guys like him, Jasper, Axe, DoctorP, seem to all be lumpable into the same category. It could just be one deranged nut, or maybe its a few different ones. But clearly there are people here with deep clinical disturbances, not just an inclination for normal kind of trolling.

Proctor
05-09-2022, 04:04 PM
This is usually the case for people who are mainly normal but just being attention wh0res, but GimmeThat is clearly helmed by someone with a significantly disturbed mental state.

There ARE long stretches where people completely ignore him, weeks at a time, and you still see him posting gibberish to himself all night long. He's obviously profoundly isolated, and I understand he's still ultimately doing it for attention... but I'm pretty sure he'll do it regardless of whether people react. At least he has been for five+ years.

Guys like him, Jasper, Axe, etc I kind of all lump into the same category. They could all be one deranged nut, or maybe its a few different ones. But clearly there are people here with clinical disturbances, not just an inclination for normal kind of trolling.

No doubt about it, but he's fishing for a reaction and lately he's been getting it. When he wasn't, he would weave in and out of here and leave isolated trails of babble here and there, but nothing extraordinary. The behavior has been the same for a long time but the dedication fluctuates.

SouBeachTalents
05-09-2022, 04:31 PM
I have a strong suspicion he's that 72-10 poster too. During March Madness I checked out the college forum to see if anybody actually posted there, but all I saw were multiple threads started by him talking nonsensically to himself, very similar to GimmeThat.

Shogon
05-09-2022, 04:32 PM

Strong disagree. There is some sort of obsessive trait with this particular brand of mental illness in which they just don't stop ever, attention or no attention.

Spurs m8
05-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Of course a b1tch started this thread

A little bron stan b1tch

Look at that avatar .....CRINGE

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 04:43 PM

ppl dont really respond to him, but he will always get responses from people that dont know, so he wont stop anyway. He persists.

Naero
05-09-2022, 04:44 PM
I have a strong suspicion he's that 72-10 poster too. During March Madness I checked out the college forum to see if anybody actually posted there, but all I saw were multiple threads started by him talking nonsensically to himself, very similar to GimmeThat.

I'm not sure they're the same person; their posting styles seem disparate enough, 72-10 stays at least somewhat on-topic, and GimmeThat rarely, if ever, creates his own threads for his ramblings. But they're both among the few on this board that I'm genuinely convinced are on the spectrum.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 04:44 PM

Interesting.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure they're the same person; their posting styles seem disparate enough, 72-10 stays at least somewhat on-topic, and GimmeThat rarely, if ever, creates his own threads for his ramblings. But they're both among the few on this board that I'm genuinely convinced are on the spectrum.

kabacho
05-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Probably a bot.
the internet is full of them.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 04:55 PM
Probably a bot.
the internet is full of them.

Are you being serious right now?

a bot that half responds on topic with basketball takes and some lazy attempts at analysis and then posts jibberish that could only come from human?

Kblaze8855
05-09-2022, 05:29 PM
Dead serious when I say….I don’t even know who that is. The name is familiar but I don’t remember anything he ever said. He the guy with totally unrelated random posts in topics? I’ve seen a guy like that but don’t remember the name or notice often enough to do something.

Kblaze8855
05-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Ok yea he’s who the replies made me assume. So that’s all he does all the time?

Gohan
05-09-2022, 05:41 PM
On the real though…. Snitchy McGee is too sensitive i got a good chuckle out of his euthanasia post

Akeem34TheDream
05-09-2022, 06:29 PM
I'm sure he doesnt even like attention. Whenever someone replies to him he gets aggressive and start swearing. And yeah he never starts threads.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:30 PM
What's wrong with you people, getting so triggered by people on a forum that you start threads trying to get them banned? If you're that emotionally fragile, just use the ignore feature. Geeeeeez.

Oh wait, I see that the OP is one of the Bronies. Yep, it all checks out now.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F11%2FSPORT-PREVIEW-LEBRON-JAMES-HECKLERS.jpg%3Fstrip%3Dall%26quality%3D100%26w%3D1 200%26h%3D800%26crop%3D1&f=1&nofb=1

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 06:42 PM
human generally at some point will reach the conclusion that sexual orientations are set, and the tranneis are thiefs that don't grow

what can anyone do when it's a board full of posters hiding behind a 2 or 3 year old

Proctor
05-09-2022, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I've been saying that. It absolutely is 72-10. He slipped up a few times and began rambling on the 72-10 account, and they post about the same shit at the same times of the day. Clear as it gets.

Here's one example of many:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487588-Are-the-1982-83-Houston-Rockets-the-worst-team-since-1982-83

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:20 PM
human generally at some point will reach the conclusion that sexual orientations are set, and the tranneis are thiefs that don't grow

what can anyone do when it's a board full of posters hiding behind a 2 or 3 year old

This must come straight from Confucius.

999Guy
05-09-2022, 08:29 PM

EXACTLY. You just legitimized YEARS of complete and utter nonsense AW.

I was gonna reply to him today with some insults but I decided against it because ignoring him is just perfect.

It’s all or nothing now. He either gets permabanned or years and years of the WOAT gimmick is legitimized after all this attention.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 09:06 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/522ddae27b541226668a5c6b1a5dcdc7.png

maybe this should do the trick?

another random outburst of his

Shooter
05-09-2022, 09:07 PM
No. But definitely ban anyone dumb enough to get confused by him.

Shooter
05-09-2022, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I've been saying that. It absolutely is 72-10. He slipped up a few times and began rambling on the 72-10 account, and they post about the same shit at the same times of the day. Clear as it gets.

Here's one example of many:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487588-Are-the-1982-83-Houston-Rockets-the-worst-team-since-1982-83

That's interesting because I always thought Gimme That was someone else. Which could mean that 72-10 is also...Interesting.

kabacho
05-09-2022, 09:11 PM

:lol

BTW: how many mods does this board have?

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 09:23 PM

BTW: how many mods does this board have?

doesn't really matter, it's just science and coordination by command.

sure, someone might still black out from I told you so and display aggression towards you. but they'll retain less energy on each outburst, that at the point where if their behavior don't change, you appear to be too much to them.

Johnny32
05-09-2022, 09:25 PM
i'd rather just ignore than cry ban. he doesn't bother me though. kind of funny sometimes.

ClipperRevival
05-09-2022, 09:28 PM
doesn't really matter, it's just science and coordination by command.

sure, someone might still black out from I told you so and display aggression towards you. but they'll retain less energy on each outburst, that at the point where if their behavior don't change, you appear to be too much to them.

This guy is either a genius or completely off his rockers.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 09:32 PM

This guy is either a genius or completely off his rockers.

might as well tell me this has been the worst promotional segment for the upcoming Obi Wan Kenobi series

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2022, 09:33 PM
He's been waiting for this moment for 8 years. This is what all those thousands of nonsensical posts were for. This epic moment.

Congratulations, mother****er.

Are you happy now? Are you complete? Are you fulfilled?

ClipperRevival
05-09-2022, 09:37 PM
might as well tell me this has been the worst promotional segment for the upcoming Obi Wan Kenobi series

https://c.tenor.com/zcs5gYi4sSMAAAAC/mindblown-omg.gif

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 09:37 PM
He's been waiting for this moment for 8 years. This is what all those thousands of nonsensical posts were for. This epic moment.

I'm not the one that's making it a zero sum game.

8Ball
05-09-2022, 09:41 PM
GimmeThat is one of my alts.

imdaman99
05-09-2022, 10:40 PM

This just makes me think it's one of your alts :lol btw he's harmless. I look forward to his posts because I appreciate not knowing what the hell is going on

Full Court
05-09-2022, 11:04 PM
GimmeThat is one of my alts.

Not a chance. GT is levels above you in intellect.

8Ball
05-09-2022, 11:13 PM
Not a chance. GT is levels above you in intellect.

I have a new dingus on a leash following me around.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 11:20 PM

Don't flatter yourself, ya dingus. You keep popping up in otherwise good threads. It's like playing a game of whack-a-dingus. :lol

1987_Lakers
05-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Looks like he got banned, lol.

ClipperRevival
05-09-2022, 11:30 PM

https://c.tenor.com/HyY279bNIpsAAAAC/no-nooo.gif

8Ball
05-09-2022, 11:31 PM
The Lebron family took another one down, we took out Kenny just a few days ago. :lol

Full Court
05-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Bronies sure are an emotionally fragile bunch of people. No wonder they get so triggered by my insight. :lol

Taurus
05-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Bronies sure are an emotionally fragile bunch of people. No wonder they get so triggered by my insight. :lol

I mean I'm pretty sure I saw him threaten to kill another poster in front of that poster's kids, don't think it's a stretch that he got banned

Im Still Ballin
05-10-2022, 12:00 AM
I never said I wanted him to get banned. Just that he's a bad person, and that I don't like him.

Bankaii
05-10-2022, 12:04 AM
He’s fine by me.
At least his nonsense is funny most of the time. The other trolls on here are just obsessed cornballs.

Axe
05-10-2022, 12:13 AM

fourkicks44
05-10-2022, 12:13 AM

You kidding me?

It's a sad day in InsideHoops history when GimmeThat gets banned.

Congratulations you assholes.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 12:16 AM

Don't forget that you're the original dingus on a leash. ;)

Your dingus brother 8ball can't even come up with his own original lines. :lol

Axe
05-10-2022, 12:19 AM
Look who really gets triggered each time. Literally can't stop responding or could never ignore even a mere smiley. :ohwell:

Full Court
05-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Look who really gets triggered each time. Literally can't stop responding or could never ignore even a mere smiley. :ohwell:

^Triggered dingus.

Axe
05-10-2022, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the insight.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the insight.

I have a serious question, Axe. Have you ever been tested for autism?

Spurs m8
05-10-2022, 12:38 AM
What's wrong with you people, getting so triggered by people on a forum that you start threads trying to get them banned? If you're that emotionally fragile, just use the ignore feature. Geeeeeez.

Oh wait, I see that the OP is one of the Bronies. Yep, it all checks out now.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F11%2FSPORT-PREVIEW-LEBRON-JAMES-HECKLERS.jpg%3Fstrip%3Dall%26quality%3D100%26w%3D1 200%26h%3D800%26crop%3D1&f=1&nofb=1

:roll::roll::roll:

Pathetic, like their hero

SATAN
05-10-2022, 12:42 AM
I taken Axe off ignore and put Full Cvnt on ignore about two months ago. Axe is a significantly better poster.

Axe
05-10-2022, 01:02 AM
I taken Axe off ignore and put Full Cvnt on ignore about two months ago. Axe is a significantly better poster.
Rofl i'm flattered wtf

Full Court
05-10-2022, 07:06 AM

If you get that triggered by someone criticizing Bronie, it's best to use the ignore feature. :applause:

ArbitraryWater
05-10-2022, 07:22 AM

This tbh.

Shogon
05-10-2022, 07:29 AM
What are the odds that the account wasn't actually banned and he just changed his title to "Banned"?

8Ball
05-10-2022, 07:58 AM

I own another human on insidehoops like a slaveowner.

Too bad he is a dingus!

8Ball
05-10-2022, 08:03 AM
What are the odds that the account wasn't actually banned and he just changed his title to "Banned"?

He said he would beat another posters kid to death. That post got deleted so I assume thats what did him in.

Too much dingus in him.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 08:49 AM

Too bad he is a dingus!

I get daily entertainment out of how utterly desperate you are to try to convince me that you're not a toilet cleaner.

I know though. :lol

What a dingus.

Axe
05-10-2022, 06:10 PM

Too bad he is a dingus!
Can't even ignore us dinguses! What a shameless fool! :yaohappy:

Phoenix
05-10-2022, 06:17 PM
The Lebron family took another one down, we took out Kenny just a few days ago. :lol

The newest poster John_Conner345673 should be showing up any day now.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 07:09 PM

Why would I want to ignore you dinguses? You're a constant source of entertainment.

:lebronamazed:

Manny98
05-10-2022, 07:45 PM
Some of y'all are soft as hell :oldlol:

8Ball
05-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Some of y'all are soft as hell :oldlol:

No mercy, no prisoners.

Axe
05-10-2022, 09:15 PM
Why would I want to ignore you dinguses? You're a constant source of entertainment.

:lebronamazed:
Actual translation: you are too low iq and too braindead to do it. :roll:

Full Court
05-10-2022, 10:24 PM

I want to commend you for acknowledging that you and 8ball are, in fact, dinguses. Recognizing that is the first step toward overcoming your dingusness. Baby steps. :lol

Axe
05-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Thanks for proving my point.

Shooter
05-10-2022, 10:31 PM
I want to commend you for acknowledging that you and 8ball are, in fact, dinguses. Recognizing that is the first step toward overcoming your dingusness. Baby steps. :lol

What a dingus :lol

Axe
05-10-2022, 10:34 PM

Full Court
05-10-2022, 10:36 PM

Yep, it's been a known fact for a while now that Axe is a dingus among Bronies.

You, on the other hand, are just a braindead moron. Which really isn't any better than being a dingus.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Thanks for proving my point.

^Dingus is triggered again. In other news, water is wet. :roll:

Axe
05-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Attention.

1987_Lakers
05-10-2022, 10:56 PM
It amazes me how you two can go at it for this long.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 10:56 PM
Attention.

Dingus.

Axe
05-10-2022, 10:57 PM
Like i said earlier, he's too low iq and too braindead to ignore me or many bronies. He doesn't realize it as well, especially when he's the ultimate instigator of his banal trolling.

Axe
05-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Oof two minute differential.

Im Still Ballin
05-10-2022, 11:03 PM

All the accounts continuing this thread are bots/alts from Jeff.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 11:07 PM
Like i said earlier, he's too low iq and too braindead to ignore me or many bronies. He doesn't realize it as well, especially when he's the ultimate instigator of his banal trolling.

^Triggered dingus. :confusedshrug:

Axe
05-10-2022, 11:13 PM
Oof 0.2 hour differential. :ohwell:

GimmeThat
05-10-2022, 11:20 PM
problem is, I wasn't even upset at the ban. by the time the ban occurred, my crypto had already recovered it's value, and the only people who wanted to and end up banning me were the people who held a larger volume of the loss in crypto over the weekend in comparison to me, and it gave them the time to dilute their position since I incurred those value over the weekend, and they needed the Monday to stabilize the market.

which pretty much sums up what happens when trying to descale the values of assets

Full Court
05-10-2022, 11:26 PM
Oof 0.2 hour differential. :ohwell:

^Dingus.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 11:27 PM
problem is, I wasn't even upset at the ban. by the time the ban occurred, my crypto had already recovered it's value, and the only people who wanted to and end up banning me were the people who held a larger volume of the loss in crypto over the weekend in comparison to me, and it gave them the time to dilute their position since I incurred those value over the weekend, and they needed the Monday to stabilize the market.

which pretty much sums up what happens when trying to descale the values of assets

It's a slippery slope. First people try to descale the value of assets, and the next thing you know they're calling for people to be banned. This is how we know that the paleo diet affects the brain in a negative way.

rawimpact
05-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Don’t be a bitch, don’t ever ask to ban anyone

Full Court
05-10-2022, 11:29 PM

:roll::roll:

GimmeThat is back. Bronies lose yet again.

:yaohappy:

Full Court
05-10-2022, 11:30 PM
Don’t be a bitch, don’t ever ask to ban anyone

^This.

Axe
05-10-2022, 11:35 PM
Another 0.2 hour differential. :sleeping

GimmeThat
05-10-2022, 11:39 PM
It's a slippery slope. First people try to descale the value of assets, and the next thing you know they're calling for people to be banned. This is how we know that the paleo diet affects the brain in a negative way.

when one has to descale the value of assets, sunk cost is pretty much inevitable. we do live in a world where military high command send others to die instead of negotiating for assets that can't be touched, such as lands, and electric power etc.

at least that's the type of people we are trying to fend off from while they want to paint you in the same light as their leaders just because having the same title triggers them and they lack the perspective to see things in a different light.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 11:40 PM
Another 0.2 hour differential. :sleeping

^Dingus.

8Ball
05-10-2022, 11:41 PM

I lobbied to get you unbanned. I saw my bitcoin short get slaughtered last 24 hours and lost millions

I put in the call to Steve and made it happen.

GimmeThat
05-10-2022, 11:46 PM
I lobbied to get you unbanned. I saw my bitcoin short get slaughtered last 24 hours and lost millions

I put in the call to Steve and made it happen.

or it just means at a certain point, when innovation occurs, it's not a cost to you because the monetary guy calls it "inflation adjusted"

8Ball
05-10-2022, 11:49 PM
or it just means at a certain point, when innovation occurs, it's not a cost to you because the monetary guy calls it "inflation adjusted"

Innovation has been the saving grace for us to combat inflation. As prices increase for all goods and services, innovation has allowed us to live easier and better lives via technology year after year for similar prices. The technology gets better and kept at same prices.

Without innovation we are doomed until we discover another planet with sand worms and harvest the spice.

Banning you was a mistake, won't happen again.

GimmeThat
05-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Innovation has been the saving grace for us to combat inflation. As prices increase for all goods and services, innovation has allowed us to live easier and better lives via technology year after year for similar prices. The technology gets better and kept at same prices.

Without innovation we are doomed until we discover another planet with sand worms and harvest spice.

best part of it all, some people literally define innovation as turning an apple into an orange, instead of how to get bigger apples

Axe
05-10-2022, 11:54 PM
5 minute differential and he still can't sleep in his bed sobbing when it's already almost 11 in the night. :cry:

GimmeThat
05-10-2022, 11:59 PM
5 minute differential and he still can't sleep in his bed sobbing when it's already almost 11 in the night. :cry:

when fake tits aren't silicon tits but slander, and monetary value had been locked

8Ball
05-11-2022, 12:03 AM
best part of it all, some people literally define innovation as turning an apple into an orange, instead of how to get bigger apples

I'll spend the next 25 years meditating over this post.

Axe
05-11-2022, 12:06 AM
when fake tits aren't silicon tits but slander, and monetary value had been locked
You don't say. :kobe:

Full Court
05-11-2022, 07:00 AM

Wait for it....

^Dingus.

Axe
05-11-2022, 07:48 AM
^^Oof 7+ hours differential and still butthurt/renting free after 123456789 days. :(

PS you don't have to try so hard.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 09:05 PM
^^Oof 7+ hours differential and still butthurt/renting free after 123456789 days. :(

PS you don't have to try so hard.

^Triggered dingus.

Please post the differential. Everyone's eagerly waiting for it. Thank you, dingus.

Axe
05-11-2022, 09:11 PM
Holy shit, 14-hour differential seriously? :biggums:

Yawn, i thought i waited forever. 🥱

GimmeThat
05-11-2022, 09:13 PM
the constant screen and touch pass in this thread might be too much for the hater

Full Court
05-11-2022, 09:16 PM
the constant screen and touch pass in this thread might be too much for the hater

The haters in this thread are all emotionally underdeveloped Bronies. Most of them are also vegetarians, but we'll see how they do once the banana shortage hits.

GimmeThat
05-11-2022, 09:24 PM
The haters in this thread are all emotionally underdeveloped Bronies. Most of them are also vegetarians, but we'll see how they do once the banana shortage hits.

sounds like couch potatoes

Full Court
05-11-2022, 09:26 PM
Holy shit, 14-hour differential seriously? :biggums:

Yawn, i thought i waited forever. ��

^Sure sign of a triggered dingus.

Axe
05-11-2022, 10:19 PM
Serious question, have you ever been tested for severe autism, insecurity, retardation, erectile dysfunction, lack of self-awareness or all of the above?

Because judging the way you horribly spam your lame 1st grade insult, you awfully seem like you do. :(

Only in ISH.

8Ball
05-11-2022, 10:19 PM
Serious question, have you ever been tested for severe autism, insecurity, retardation, erectile dysfunction or all of the above?

Because judging the way you spam your lame 1st grade insult, you awfully seem like you do. :(

Only in ISH.

He is my gimp, I tested him for retardation and he scored highly!

There is a very high chance he will be triggered and respond.

Axe
05-11-2022, 10:38 PM

I notice he immediately gets stricken in the nerve whenever he sees someone say the word 'casual'.

Oh for sure we are about to see that again later, as usual.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Serious question, have you ever been tested for severe autism, insecurity, retardation, erectile dysfunction, lack of self-awareness or all of the above?

Because judging the way you horribly spam your lame 1st grade insult, you awfully seem like you do. :(

Only in ISH.

When your only retorts are to parrot things I've said, that's just proof positive that you've been OWNED. Owned over and over again. :roll:

Dingus

on

a

leash.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 10:58 PM

You think of me every time you clean a toilet and just FUME. :lol

Both dingus brothers: "He'll probably respond...." just PRAYING that I don't respond.

Nope, no such luck, dinguses.

Axe
05-11-2022, 11:37 PM

Spot on. :yaohappy:

8Ball
05-11-2022, 11:38 PM
Spot on. :yaohappy:

:pimp:

Master of my craft I tell you.

Shooter
05-11-2022, 11:39 PM
You think of me every time you clean a toilet and just FUME. :lol

Both dingus brothers: "He'll probably respond...." just PRAYING that I don't respond.

Nope, no such luck, dinguses.

Full Tard going at it again :lol Take your meds, please....It makes you a bit more tolerable.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Axe is a Bronie
And a dingus too.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:41 PM
:pimp:

Master of my craft I tell you.

Roses are wilting
Violets droop
8ball is a janitor
Who has to clean poop.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Full Tard going at it again :lol Take your meds, please....It makes you a bit more tolerable.

What, you can't handle getting owned in the desperate threads you make on a daily basis? :roll:

Don't worry, you guys aren't getting rid of me.

:kobe:

Shooter
05-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Roses are wilting
Violets droop
8ball is a janitor
Who has to clean poop.

The fact that you focus on janitor as if it's an actual job is very telling.

You're likely projecting onto 8ball. How could you realistically think that someone on this forum is a janitor (besides DaLitteSalisha).

Full Janitor :lol

8Ball
05-11-2022, 11:43 PM

He's having a kenny level meltdown.

Very high chance he will get triggered and respond to me. Watch.

Or sing me a song he wrote! :lol

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:44 PM
The fact that you focus on janitor as if it's an actual job is very telling.

You're likely projecting onto 8ball. How could you realistically think that someone on this forum is a janitor (besides DaLitteSalisha).

Full Janitor :lol

Since you're probably one of 8balls alts, I guess that would make you a janitor too.

GimmeThat
05-11-2022, 11:45 PM
may I have your attention please

I'm Still Ballin

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:45 PM

Of course I'm going to respond. Your meltdowns are a huge source of entertainment.

Triggered dingus. :lol

Axe
05-11-2022, 11:46 PM
Exhibit A. ;)

Axe
05-11-2022, 11:48 PM

Lmao this is somewhat worse than cashew's transjew, soytits, jewfro, tittyboy and the like insults... no, not just worse. A thousand times worse. :lol

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:48 PM
I guess all you Bronies are upset that GimmeThat is still around after you thought you got him banned.

You should all get together and cry it out.

:lebroncry:

8Ball
05-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Lmao this is somewhat worse than cashew's transjew, soytits, jewfro, tittyboy and the like insults... no, not just worse. A thousand times worse. :lol

My gimp is even writing and singing me poems before bedtime!

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:51 PM
My gimp is even writing and singing me poems before bedtime!

Yep, just giving you one more thing to cry yourself to sleep about. :oldlol:

I suspect that's what you do most nights.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2022, 06:57 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/e76b034ccec302178a90024d491ef48c.png
https://i.gyazo.com/91f2c55c21cb8959e05cfa5319676f3a.png

he still get's em!

Im Still Ballin
05-24-2023, 02:46 PM
Bump!

HoopologyPhD
05-24-2023, 03:59 PM
Anyone posting a thread recommending the banning of another poster should be banned at least temporarily, there are enough dumb threads as it is.

Akeem34TheDream
05-24-2023, 04:47 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/522ddae27b541226668a5c6b1a5dcdc7.png

maybe this should do the trick?

another random outburst of his

I genuinely laughed the first time I saw his reply. Dude is clearly mentally ill.:lol No need to get mad at a guy like that. Also kudos to Jokic, him and the Nuggets has been a force. I have them beating Miami.

GimmeThat
05-24-2023, 05:09 PM
I genuinely laughed the first time I saw his reply. Dude is clearly mentally ill.:lol No need to get mad at a guy like that. Also kudos to Jokic, him and the Nuggets has been a force. I have them beating Miami.

when people wonder I went to play another sport, I'll just tell them, because the one trick pony Akeem34TheDream won't get off of it.

Norcaliblunt
05-24-2023, 05:17 PM
GimmeThat is the most brilliant poster on this board.

He’s like Kool Keith. If you don’t understand what he’s saying that’s on you stupid ass.

GimmeThat
05-24-2023, 05:19 PM
GimmeThat is the most brilliant poster on this board.

He’s like Kool Keith. If you don’t understand what he’s saying that’s on you stupid ass.

Not surprising fake rebel intellectual Fultz bitch would make this thread.

the rerun of megamind

Full Court
05-24-2023, 05:57 PM
GimmeThat is playing three dimensional chess while the rest of you are playing tic-tac-toe.