PDA

View Full Version : stay classy dallas

highwhey
05-09-2022, 12:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV4URwjPL4I&ab_channel=HouseofHighlights

the look on the kids face when he realizes there are consequences to his actions :roll:

you can tell he's a spoiled kid that never gets told no by his parents.

Real Men Wear Green
05-09-2022, 02:21 PM
Th8s was a truly crazy incident. Supposedly this twit touched members of Paul's family. If true he should be jailed IMO. Totally serious. A message should be sent. The verbal harassment is bad enough but this is definitely crossing a line. I don't condone it but to an extent pro athletes signed up for verbal shit directed towards them the players. They did not sign up for physical harassment of their mothers wives and kids. This is insanely out of bounds.

FultzNationRISE
05-09-2022, 03:16 PM
This sounds like a kid with mental/behavioral issues. The question is how was it allowed to get to this?? What adult was he with that did not intervene and put a stop to it?? Thats the weird thing to me.

Hey Yo
05-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Unless there's video of what allegedly happen, it's one sides word against the other.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-09-2022, 04:09 PM
hahahhaa anybody else it would be messed up but it's paul who cares he's a ringless piece of shit

meat
05-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Is that that little douche"s mom? I'd bang her in the butt. It's also nice cp3 found somebody his own size to get crunk on.

90sgoat
05-09-2022, 04:21 PM
I'm usually not the kind to say, but that "kid" was like 6'2'' and had that look of psycho douchebag on his face and his sexy aunt, that he was with looks like a rich slut.

I'm fully willing to believe this little asshole was some kind of rich psycho kid.

Could also be that Chris Paul is being a hypersensitive racist ****.

Both are completely possible.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2022, 04:50 PM
Chuck gets it right about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anx4MyQKjl0&t=315s

baudkarma
05-09-2022, 05:31 PM
The Mavs issued a statement stating that they were aware of the incident and called the fans behavior "unacceptable". He was ejected from the game. So it appears that [I]something[/I happened. ESPN had footage of CP3 complaining to arena security coming out of a fourth quarter timeout.

baudkarma
05-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Mavs issued another statement. Investigation has been concluded, two fans attempted to give members of the Paul family "unwanted hugs" in the arena concourse. Both fans were ejected and will not be allowed to attend any event in the AAC until 2023.

Gohan
05-09-2022, 06:08 PM
Mavs issued another statement. Investigation has been concluded, two fans attempted to give members of the Paul family "unwanted hugs" in the arena concourse. Both fans were ejected and will not be allowed to attend any event in the AAC until 2023.

finally justice for our young black women. gotta protect our black females no one else wants to but keep your head up ladies. we love you, the white guys love you too whether they want to admit it or not

Real Men Wear Green
05-09-2022, 06:09 PM
The Mavs issued a statement stating that they were aware of the incident and called the fans behavior "unacceptable". He was ejected from the game. So it appears that [I]something[/I happened. ESPN had footage of CP3 complaining to arena security coming out of a fourth quarter timeout.

Punishment should be more than just an ejection or ban from viewing games. Even if the offense leads to just a fine this guy should face something.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 06:27 PM
sounds like what a typical American soldier would do, I guess when it's caught on tape, the scenario is all of a sudden different :confusedshrug:

baudkarma
05-10-2022, 07:25 PM
Punishment should be more than just an ejection or ban from viewing games. Even if the offense leads to just a fine this guy should face something.

I agree completely. That's a slap on the wrist. But if the guy was sitting courtside at a playoff game then he probably knows someone with some strong pull with the Mavs organization. A few favors might have been called in.

He's still going to be in a world of trouble, though. His name and address and picture are going to get leaked to social media and we all know what's going to happen after that.

Spurs m8
05-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Op talking about people being classy :roll:

Im Still Ballin
05-10-2022, 08:13 PM
Chris Paul overreacted like a bitch. He was upset because he was playing terribly and had just fouled out. He didn't actually see what had happened as far as I know. No one 'put hands' on anyone. It was an annoying teenager tapping his mom on the shoulder and saying 'happy mother's day.'

The kid he was shouting at wasn't even the one who did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJaMCYTj1s

[Brad Townsend] On TNT, Kenny Smith says that Chris Paul’s mother, Robin, reached out to explain what happened with the young Dallas fan. She said the fan was obviously inebriated and kept tapping her on the shoulder and wishing her happy Mother’s Day, even after she politely asked him to stop.

ArbitraryWater
05-10-2022, 08:23 PM

you have no idea what happened, lmao

FultzNationRISE
05-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Chris Paul overreacted like a bitch. He was upset because he was playing terribly and had just fouled out. He didn't actually see what had happened as far as I know. No one 'put hands' on anyone. It was an annoying teenager tapping his mom on the shoulder and saying 'happy mother's day.'

The kid he was shouting at wasn't even the one who did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJaMCYTj1s

Well, certainly not as bad as initially reported, but still completely inappropriate.

Repeatedly touching some old lady you dont know on the back while shes trying to watch the game? It sounds harmless but tbh I can see how that would be some really uncomfortable shit for his family.

Im Still Ballin
05-10-2022, 08:25 PM
If Chris Paul was a decent person, he'd apologize for running to Twitter, greatly overexaggerating what had happened, and creating a social media witch hunt on a teenager.

But he's a shitty little weasel. Always has been.

Im Still Ballin
05-10-2022, 08:28 PM
Well, certainly not as bad as initially reported, but still completely inappropriate.

Repeatedly touching some old lady you dont know on the back while shes trying to watch the game? It sounds harmless but tbh I can see how that would be some really uncomfortable shit for his family.

The issue is the fact he immediately ran to Twitter and made it seem like it was far more serious than it actually was. He was emotional and he either heard about it and it got misconstrued via Chinese Whispers... Or he had just fouled out, was agitated, and saw a little white boy tapping his mom on the shoulder.

“Wanna fine players for saying stuff to the fans but the fans can put they hands on our families….**** that!!” Paul wrote in his angry complaint to the NBA.

Either way, he was emotionally charged and acted like a bitch. Especially when he was going off at the teen, who wasn't even the one who did it.

Proctor
05-10-2022, 08:30 PM
The issue is the fact he immediately ran to Twitter and made it seem like it was far more serious than it actually was. He was emotional and he either heard about it and it got misconstrued via Chinese Whispers... Or he had just fouled out, was agitated, and saw a little white boy tapping his mom on the shoulder.

Either way, he was emotionally charged and acted like a bitch. Especially when he was going off at the teen, who wasn't even the one who did it.
It's to distract from his annual choke-a-thon.

Mr. 14-14 suddenly turned into the guy who has 7 turnovers in the first half and the guy who finishes with more fouls than points.

FultzNationRISE
05-10-2022, 08:46 PM

No doubt, Im not making any defense of Chris Paul here, whom Ive always found loathsome.

But a drunken fan repeatedly tapping a players MOM from behind is objectively inappropriate. Someone should have stopped it happening much earlier.

90sgoat
05-10-2022, 08:55 PM
I would be in favor of a slap for the kid, don't touch other people if they don't want it.

ArbitraryWater
05-10-2022, 09:15 PM
No doubt, Im not making any defense of Chris Paul here, whom Ive always found loathsome.

But a drunken fan repeatedly tapping a players MOM from behind is objectively inappropriate. Someone should have stopped it happening much earlier.

its not the violent act it was portrayed as, per usual.

FultzNationRISE
05-10-2022, 09:17 PM
its not the violent act it was portrayed as, per usual.

I agree.

Im Still Ballin
05-10-2022, 09:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSX5IsQVcAAjYrp?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSX5I0MVUAENUVD?format=jpg&name=medium