Lebron23
05-11-2022, 07:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWdlPR8nGiY

3ba11
05-11-2022, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWdlPR8nGiY

Wow Jordan hit his last game-winner over peak Sprewell

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-19-2019/kimXoq.gif

Notice the hands-on defense (the kind that locks up Durant)

kawhileonard2
05-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Sprewell was this era's Giannis/Lebron.

TheGoatest
05-12-2022, 06:28 AM
21.0 ppg on .433
4.9 rpg
4.7 apg
2.2 spg
0.9 bpg

Good enough for All-NBA FIRST team.

Phoenix
05-12-2022, 08:09 AM

You say that like this is supposed to mean something. A 4 time all-star and one-time all NBA guy. He was also 31 and 10 years into the league there so more like late-prime Sprewell. That's equal to saying Jordan was 'peak' in 95 or 96 and that would be just as inaccurate. 'Peak Sprewell' is more like 97 but again...it's Latrell Sprewell. A very good but historical insignificant player.

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 08:24 AM

Kawhi uses that stop and go pull up j alot. The more MJ clips I see the more I notice the players of today using his moves.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2022, 08:34 AM
Kawhi uses that stop and go pull up j alot. The more MJ clips I see the more I notice the players of today using his moves.

yes pulling up for a jumper is very innovative and could only be learned from Jordan.

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 10:38 AM
yes pulling up for a jumper is very innovative and could only be learned from Jordan.

Who said anything about innovative lol. It just is what it is. Kawhi and a bunch of players including your king use MJ's moves. There's very little moves players use today that MJ didn't already do. I'm sorry if this fact triggers you:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2022, 10:39 AM
Who said anything about innovative lol. It just is what it is. Kawhi and a bunch of players including your king use MJ's moves. There's very little moves players use today that MJ didn't already do. I'm sorry if this fact triggers you:oldlol:

the pull up jumper,

famously MJ's move :lol

they had to copy that shit off him man

you are so ****ing dumb I wanna beat you with a stick man and Im the most peaceful person there is

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 10:48 AM
the pull up jumper,

famously MJ's move :lol

they had to copy that shit off him man

you are so ****ing dumb I wanna beat you with a stick man and Im the most peaceful person there is

First off even with a bat your bish ass couldn't beat me.

Second I know you're probably illiterate but it's not MJ's pull up j that Kawhi copied it's some of the moves he uses to set it up like the stop and go hesitation move from the video.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2022, 11:45 AM
First off even with a bat your bish ass couldn't beat me.

Second I know you're probably illiterate but it's not MJ's pull up j that Kawhi copied it's some of the moves he uses to set it up like the stop and go hesitation move from the video.

you literally said Kawhi uses that pull up J a lot.

the infamous MJ pull up jump shot. Lmao

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 11:54 AM
you literally said Kawhi uses that pull up J a lot.

the infamous MJ pull up jump shot. Lmao

Read the whole sentence buddy. I said he uses the "stop and go" pull up j move that MJ did in the video. Yeah it's a simple basic move but that's part of what made MJ so good. He was way more efficient with his moves than ball dominant players of this era like Bron who dribble the ball to death

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Read the whole sentence buddy. I said he uses the "stop and go" pull up j move that MJ did in the video. Yeah it's a simple basic move but that's part of what made MJ so good. He was way more efficient with his moves than ball dominant players of this era like Bron who dribble the ball to death

Get LeBron's dick out of your ****ing mouth already

Like do you ever take a step back and not see your unhealthy obsession?

How is LeBron remotely relevant to our conversation?

SATAN
05-12-2022, 07:10 PM

:facepalm

RRR3
05-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Dumbdumb23 at it again.

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Get LeBron's dick out of your ****ing mouth already

Like do you ever take a step back and not see your unhealthy obsession?

How is LeBron remotely relevant to our conversation?

You're living in a glass house buddy but I'm not surprised. Bron Stans are the most unaware fan base ever

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 07:45 PM

It's literally a fact dude. Kawhi was studying MJ videos 24/7 at one point. Guess who Kawhi and literally no players study:oldlol:

SATAN
05-12-2022, 07:48 PM
It's literally a fact dude. Kawhi was studying MJ videos 24/7 at one point. Guess who Kawhi and literally no players study:oldlol:

No shit. Absolutely everyone knows players study other players' moves. That's why you're being laughed at. You only recently realized. It's just unbelievable how much of a casual you are.

SATAN
05-12-2022, 07:49 PM
And I apologize if you have some kind of learning difficulties or something.

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 07:53 PM
No shit. Absolutely everyone knows players study other players' moves. That's why you're being laughed at. You only recently realized. It's just unbelievable how much of a casual you are.

We'll except Bron of course. There's a reason why players study Kobe, MJ and Hakeem and not him.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2022, 07:58 PM
We'll except Bron of course. There's a reason why players study Kobe, MJ and Hakeem and not him.

SATAN
05-12-2022, 07:59 PM

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 08:16 PM

Funny thing is all I did was comment on how kawhi uses that move from the video alot and ya'll Bron stains took a meltdown over it. Ya'll are some insecure muthafukas:roll:

SATAN
05-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Funny thing is all I did was comment on how kawhi uses that move from the video alot and ya'll Bron stains took a meltdown over it. Ya'll are some insecure muthafukas:roll:

Replying with :facepalm is a total meltdown. Totally.

BigShotBob
05-12-2022, 08:36 PM
You say that like this is supposed to mean something. A 4 time all-star and one-time all NBA guy. He was also 31 and 10 years into the league there so more like late-prime Sprewell. That's equal to saying Jordan was 'peak' in 95 or 96 and that would be just as inaccurate. 'Peak Sprewell' is more like 97 but again...it's Latrell Sprewell. A very good but historical insignificant player.

Jordan at 31 had won 3 Finals and average the most points in NBA Finals History. It was still his prime/peak.

SouBeachTalents
05-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Jordan at 31 had won 3 Finals and average the most points in NBA Finals History. It was still his prime/peak.
Jordan was playing baseball at 31.