BigKobeFan
05-11-2022, 09:35 PM
This man is clutch

warriorfan
05-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Hung

Shogon
05-11-2022, 09:41 PM
He missed a free throw to tie the game with 14 seconds left and his team was lucky enough to get a putback. Talk about outcomes determining narratives, lol.

Jasper
05-11-2022, 09:44 PM
like any championship there is some form of luck.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2022, 09:45 PM
didnt he nearly airball a FT to tie the game?

SATAN
05-11-2022, 09:45 PM
Low IQ thread.

AngelEyes
05-11-2022, 09:46 PM
He missed a free throw to tie the game with 14 seconds left and his team was lucky enough to get a putback. Talk about outcomes determining narratives, lol.

He carried that ****ing team the entire game, even hitting a clutch three at the end of the fourth quarter. If it wasn't for Giannis, the Bucks would have been blown out.

TheGoatest
05-11-2022, 09:46 PM
He missed a free throw to tie the game with 14 seconds left and his team was lucky enough to get a putback.

That wasn't luck. That was Marcus Dumb. He had BOTH of his hands on the rebound and let it slip away to Portis, who proceeds to take the ball and make the layup. :oldlol:
Then he proceeded to get blocked by Holiday (this was partially Udoka's fault for letting Dumb touch the ball), before eventually getting stripped by Holiday at the very last possession. What a sequence of choking. :roll:

And props to Giannis for playing through the adversity of having an injured teammate, like LeBron has done many times and unlike spoiled jordon who had The Great Scott Pippen, Dennis Rodman and Horace Grant miss ZERO playoff/finals games in the Bulls championship runs.

Shogon
05-11-2022, 09:48 PM
He carried that ****ing team the entire game, even hitting a clutch three at the end of the fourth quarter. If it wasn't for Giannis, the Bucks would have been blown out.

No I mean Giannis is amazing and arguably the best player in the world but I take issue with people saying agenda driven false things.

And what I mean by that specifically is this... had a certain someone else played the exact same game and missed that free throw, he would be labeled a choker artist. You know it, I know it. This place sucks. NBA fans are garbage.

dazzer87
05-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Beast on both end…….

AngelEyes
05-11-2022, 09:59 PM
No I mean Giannis is amazing and arguably the best player in the world but I take issue with people saying agenda driven false things.

And what I mean by that specifically is this... had a certain someone else played the exact same game and missed that free throw, he would be labeled a choker artist. You know it, I know it. This place sucks. NBA fans are garbage.

Take issue with whatever the **** you want, I don't give a rats ass. Nothing about it is agenda driven, if you watched the goddamn game Giannis was keeping Milwaukee in the game when no one else on the team could make a shot. Stop trying to make everything about LeBron James, it's annoying as hell.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Take issue with whatever the **** you want, I don't give a rats ass. Nothing about it is agenda driven, if you watched the goddamn game Giannis was keeping Milwaukee in the game when no one else on the team could make a shot. Stop trying to make everything about LeBron James, it's annoying as hell.

He's right though.

This is another case where the outcome affects the narrative of the player based on things out of his control.

If Brown grabs the rebound, C's hit FT's and ice the game, the narrative is COMPLETELY different, yet Giannis did nothing else.

And I dont think anyone would call him clutch pertaining this game.

AngelEyes
05-11-2022, 10:03 PM
He's right though.

This is another case where the outcome affects the narrative of the player based on things out of his control.

If Brown grabs the rebound, C's hit FT's and ice the game, the narrative is COMPLETELY different, yet Giannis did nothing else.

And I dont think anyone would call him clutch pertaining this game.

He's not right. Giannis was dominant, easily the best player on the floor. And was definitely clutch, that three pointer he made is the essence of clutch.

Shogon
05-11-2022, 10:03 PM

Shut the **** up stupid ass low IQ *****. Stupid ass irrational Bucks fan. You clearly don't know who the first two posters are.

This thread isn't about Giannis you dumb ****.

kawhileonard2
05-11-2022, 10:06 PM
Only Kawhi can stop him.

CelticBaller
05-11-2022, 10:06 PM
He’s everything that’s right about football

Pointguard
05-11-2022, 10:07 PM

Wow, nobody who actually saw that game would say that. He totally carries his team. I never seen any player have more responsibility against a great defensive team. He can miss that shot because he has the right to be tired.

AngelEyes
05-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Shut the **** up stupid ass low IQ *****. Stupid ass irrational Bucks fan. You clearly don't know who the first two posters are.

This thread isn't about Giannis you dumb ****.

You sound mad you little ****.

plowking
05-11-2022, 10:13 PM
He has been the best player in the league the last 3-4 years.

Him, Jokic and now Embiid is in the mix as well.

Where are the American players at?

Shooter
05-11-2022, 10:17 PM
Low IQ thread.

Shooter
05-11-2022, 10:18 PM

The scouts stopped looking at Safeway and started looking overseas.

SouBeachTalents
05-11-2022, 10:19 PM
And on pace to pass Kobe.

kawhileonard2
05-11-2022, 10:19 PM
The scouts stopped looking at Safeway and started looking overseas.

That's where guys like Kobe, KG, Lebron worked because they didn't go to college.

Wally450
05-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Low IQ thread.

This. Dude's that barrel their way to the rim and get rewarded for it it atrocious to watch.

Been saying it for years.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:03 PM
Lol at the Bronie Bunch refusing to give Giannis any credit. They'll focused on a missed free throw, and completely ignore the clutch three pointer and the clutch block, which won the game for the Bucks.

And the guy doesn't showboat like Bronie and the other clowns of this generation. I agree with OP. Giannis is a great ambassador for the sport. I have a ton of respect for the guy.

Shooter
05-11-2022, 11:52 PM
This. Dude's that barrel their way to the rim and get rewarded for it it atrocious to watch.

Been saying it for years.

+1

Shooter
05-11-2022, 11:52 PM
Lol at the Bronie Bunch refusing to give Giannis any credit. They'll focused on a missed free throw, and completely ignore the clutch three pointer and the clutch block, which won the game for the Bucks.

And the guy doesn't showboat like Bronie and the other clowns of this generation. I agree with OP. Giannis is a great ambassador for the sport. I have a ton of respect for the guy.

You're literally describing yourself Full Tard.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:55 PM
You're literally describing yourself Full Tard.

You sound shook.

It must hurt having your hero sitting in the lottery during this post season. :lol

How's being a Bronie working out for you these days?

Cold soul
05-12-2022, 12:15 AM
And on pace to pass Kobe.

Rent free :oldlol:

Bronbron23
05-12-2022, 08:49 AM
didnt he nearly airball a FT to tie the game?

A Bron Stan questioning another player for missing clutch free throws is hilarious af. Once again Bron Stans showing why they're the most unaware fan base alive:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2022, 08:50 AM

damn, went from last 2 seasons a week ago to now the last 3-4 years :oldlol::oldlol:

Full Court
05-12-2022, 08:58 AM

You're delusional. The "certain someone" you're talking about is labeled a choke artest when he LOSES THE GAME. Did you know that Giannis WON his game? What sense would it make to call him a choke artist.

The only agenda I see on here is to inflate everything about Bronie because of some irrational hatred for Jordan, Kyrie, Kawhi, Morant, and Wilt Chamberlain.

TheGoatest
05-12-2022, 11:12 AM

:roll:

That is exactly what you and your alts are doing with LeBron's clutch 3 pointer from game 6 of the 2013 finals. And the fact that the Spurs would've demolished the Heat by 20 in general if not for LeBron.

And as for clutch blocks, see GOAT block on Iguodala that you like to ignore.

Giannis had a good game, but he wasn't even the second most clutch player for the Bucks:

1. Jrue with multiple clutch 2/3 pointer buckets and defensive highlights
2. Portis with the rebound/putback that gave the Bucks the lead
3. Giannis

Well, technically Marcus Dumb was the most clutch player for the Bucks. :oldlol:

warriorfan
05-12-2022, 02:42 PM
:roll:

That is exactly what you and your alts are doing with LeBron's clutch 3 pointer from game 6 of the 2013 finals. And the fact that the Spurs would've demolished the Heat by 20 in general if not for LeBron.

And as for clutch blocks, see GOAT block on Iguodala that you like to ignore.

Giannis had a good game, but he wasn't even the second most clutch player for the Bucks:

1. Jrue with multiple clutch 2/3 pointer buckets and defensive highlights
2. Portis with the rebound/putback that gave the Bucks the lead
3. Giannis

Well, technically Marcus Dumb was the most clutch player for the Bucks. :oldlol:

Nice meltdown

TheGoatest
05-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Nice meltdown

I'm describing what happened in the Bucks-Celtics game from last night, not the Grizzlies-Warriors one.

FKAri
05-12-2022, 03:42 PM
I heard he was a man who bulldozes more than Bron and travels more than Harden and represents everything that's wrong with the game.

ShawkFactory
05-12-2022, 03:57 PM
He's not right. Giannis was dominant, easily the best player on the floor. And was definitely clutch, that three pointer he made is the essence of clutch.

Not really.

2much_knowledge
05-12-2022, 11:36 PM

You have to understand the level of saltyness lingering around since giannis destroyed the colluders in that interview lol

Still mad

plowking
05-13-2022, 03:10 AM
damn, went from last 2 seasons a week ago to now the last 3-4 years :oldlol::oldlol:

I said 3 years in the last one as well, but it probably is 4 now including this season. Won 18-19 MVP and hasn't been thrown off yet.

Best on both sides of the ball, or dead close at least on offense. Lets stop pretending otherwise. 50 piece in his first finals too. Probably the best finals performance ever.

Rudeboy3
05-13-2022, 05:42 PM

There's nothing "arguable" about it, he is the best player in the world

Full Court
05-13-2022, 05:51 PM
There's nothing "arguable" about it, he is the best player in the world

I'm completely fine with Giannis being labeled the best player in the world, but of course it's arguable. You can make a case for Jokic and maybe one or two others.