PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it obvious that the Warriors have Covid?

Walk on Water
05-13-2022, 04:29 AM
Think about it. Kerr has Covid. He can't even coach. It's very likely that he passed it on to some of the Warriors players. Covid causes you to feel fatigued. When you examine the last 2 games of the Warriors, it's obvious that they lack energy. They should be excited to close out the series, but all of a sudden they can't even get engaged in the game.

Really, think about it. Morant goes down, Kerr gets Covid. All of a sudden the Grizzlies look like they're an unstoppable juggernaut. You really don't think the coronavirus has anything to do with why the Warriors all of a sudden can't even focus and they go down 55? It's not just the Grizzlies scoring and stopping them.

Hey look. I know someone who worked for the 49ers. They lost the Super Bowl but he was an insider and swore that half the team had Covid. But they couldn't reveal that information, they had to keep it on the down low and ride the fence.

Hope the Covid 19 wears off.

GimmeThat
05-13-2022, 04:46 AM
I think they can't keep a straight face on how the Grizzlies blew them out. But again, the over confident statement pre-game, and the celebration with the Grizzlies fan suggests that even if they did have Covid 19, they clearly do not feel the effect of it whatsoever.

Spurs m8
05-13-2022, 05:36 AM
Yeah okay, champ

Full Court
05-13-2022, 09:24 AM
As contagious as it is, if the Warriors have COVID then it's a safe bet that the Grizzlies do too. No excuses.

Bronbron23
05-13-2022, 09:39 AM
Think about it. Kerr has Covid. He can't even coach. It's very likely that he passed it on to some of the Warriors players. Covid causes you to feel fatigued. When you examine the last 2 games of the Warriors, it's obvious that they lack energy. They should be excited to close out the series, but all of a sudden they can't even get engaged in the game.

Really, think about it. Morant goes down, Kerr gets Covid. All of a sudden the Grizzlies look like they're an unstoppable juggernaut. You really don't think the coronavirus has anything to do with why the Warriors all of a sudden can't even focus and they go down 55? It's not just the Grizzlies scoring and stopping them.

Hey look. I know someone who worked for the 49ers. They lost the Super Bowl but he was an insider and swore that half the team had Covid. But they couldn't reveal that information, they had to keep it on the down low and ride the fence.

Hope the Covid 19 wears off.

I think COVID infected your brain bruh

Walk on Water
05-13-2022, 02:25 PM
As contagious as it is, if the Warriors have COVID then it's a safe bet that the Grizzlies do too. No excuses.

But maybe they catch it after. All about timing. The Grizzlies are not 55 points better under normal circumstances

Proctor
05-13-2022, 04:04 PM
:roll: