bucks (giannis)
heat (butler, herro, adebayo)
gsw (curry, klay, poole, wiggins)

arguably the toughest first round in years - at least on paper

https://c.tenor.com/uT2m0lOnolEAAAAM/kevin-durant.gif
https://c.tenor.com/uT2m0lOnolEAAAAM/kevin-durant.gif

red1
05-15-2022, 07:33 PM
I dont care much for the celtics. we play them too often. at least 4 times a year. still root for them against the warriors if they make it that far.

knocking off the nets and the warriors would be doing the lord's work. :applause:

Kawhi_Why_Not
05-15-2022, 07:42 PM
Tatum has taken the title of best player in the world for me. Out playing Giannis and Durant while eliminating them.

Brown smart and Horford have also all had like borderline all-star impact.

These baby celtics are all grown up. I don't see any team beating them 4 times.

Tatum is the perfect butler defender, I've seen him shut him down in the past. I say celtics in 5 as long as no chokejob

Axe
05-15-2022, 07:52 PM
Injuries say hi.

red1
05-15-2022, 07:55 PM
conference finals coming up exciting times :applause:

red1
05-15-2022, 07:56 PM
Tatum has taken the title of best player in the world for me. Out playing Giannis and Durant while eliminating them.

Tatum is the perfect butler defender, I've seen him shut him down in the past. I say celtics in 5 as long as no chokejob

we'll see. going to be hard to beat the warriors no matter who comes out of the east.

CelticBaller
bloodbath

HylianNightmare
I hate them

coin24
05-15-2022, 08:04 PM
Will be nice to watch the warriors wipe their asses with these betas

red1
05-15-2022, 08:06 PM

giannis is still the best player in the world. he's too physically dominant.

can just run under the rim and get a dunk every time.

Axe
05-15-2022, 08:11 PM
Will be nice to watch the warriors wipe their asses with these betas
This.

ZionDunks
05-15-2022, 08:14 PM

He is the best right now

PWB15
05-15-2022, 08:19 PM

Can Tatum beat Miami and win the title before you start talking crazy?

Manny98
05-15-2022, 08:39 PM
Nets missing Simmons and Harris

Bucks missing Middleton

Let's see how Loston look against a HEALTHY team ...

hold this L
05-15-2022, 08:53 PM

Bucks missing Middleton

Manny, do you know how many teams were swept this postseason? I can't find the info. :confusedshrug:

Axe
05-15-2022, 08:55 PM
Manny, do you know how many teams were swept this postseason? I can't find the info. :confusedshrug:
The warriors wouldn't be there again if not for klay and iggy. :(

Real Men Wear Green
05-15-2022, 09:19 PM

Bucks missing Middleton

There should be rules to this. Instead you are still talking after your team got swept whining because they were "missing" the softest player in NBA history who never played a minute for them to begin with. Your lack of shame is appalling. And you're two faced as hell. Next year when Kyrie and Simmons get traded to Sacramento you will be talking about how much they sucked and hyping up the first round pick in the 2030 draft you get back as if anyone else should give a damn.

Patsie
05-15-2022, 09:25 PM

Bucks missing Middleton

Ez clap, Shooklyn overrated. KD is a cupcake, Kyrie overrated.

Bucks at least had the decency to make it a tight series, much respect to them.

Manny98
05-15-2022, 09:28 PM
There should be rules to this. Instead you are still talking after your team got swept whining because they were "missing" the softest player in NBA history who never played a minute for them to begin with. Your lack of shame is appalling. And you're two faced as hell. Next year when Kyrie and Simmons get traded to Sacramento you will be talking about how much they sucked and hyping up the first round pick in the 2030 draft you get back as if anyone else should give a damn.
Did I say anything wrong?

Boston have beaten two teams where in both a star player was missing

Good luck against the HEALTHY Heat you're going to need it, took 7 games to beat a the Bucks missing Middleton, congrats :applause:

CelticBaller
05-15-2022, 09:43 PM

don't make the man cry again lol

Real Men Wear Green
05-15-2022, 09:53 PM

Good luck against the HEALTHY Heat you're going to need it, took 7 games to beat a the Bucks missing Middleton, congrats :applause:

Did you care when the Nets beat Boston last year as the Celtics played without Jaylen Brown? Did you notice how much of the series Robert Williams missed? It's whatever though. You can hold your breath waiting for Simmons to decide he's in the mood to play ball again if you want just make sure you have an EMT on hand. Enjoy your excuses because that's all you will ever get from the Irving/Simmons Nets.

CelticBaller
05-15-2022, 09:55 PM

Congrats

The Nets only beat us last year because we were missing Jaylen Brown. Bunch of clowns