View Full Version : Great season for the haters thus far

SouBeachTalents
05-15-2022, 11:00 PM
LeBron misses the playoffs
KD & Kyrie get swept in the first round
Gobert gets bounced in the first round
Harden & Embiid go down in flames in the 2nd round
CP3 blows his 5th 2-0 lead and gets absolutely humiliated in Game 7

Not even sure what the haters would want out of the rest of these playoffs, besides Curry not winning FMVP :lol

RRR3
05-15-2022, 11:00 PM
I don't think there's a single person on ISH who hates ALL of those players though, that would be truly impressive if so.

Shooter
05-15-2022, 11:02 PM
Jordan Poole must keep the 0/55 streak going. He must.

1987_Lakers
05-15-2022, 11:07 PM
Curry not winning FMVP would for sure cap things off. :lol

I've never been a "hater" of any player. Sure, I've made fun of players here and there, but to hate someone to a point where you are constantly thinking about hating them is weird to me and it shows you have some psychological issues. I've made fun alot of Kobe in the past but that was only to troll Kenny (which drove him crazy) and sometimes ImKobe.

Axe
05-15-2022, 11:07 PM
Many will have their eyes on the warriors now and if they fail, that will be very entertaining.

AlternativeAcc.
05-15-2022, 11:08 PM
Jordan Poole must keep the 0/55 streak going. He must.

They actually gave curry pity votes in 2018... :oldlol:

But yeah, if Poole or Klay were to win FMVP that would make me c*m. I love watching curry fail every season :cheers:

RRR3
05-15-2022, 11:09 PM
Curry not winning FMVP would for sure cap things off. :lol

I've never been a "hater" of any player. Sure, I've made fun of players here and there, but to hate someone to a point where you are constantly thinking about hating them is weird to me and it shows you have some psychological issues. I've made fun alot of Kobe in the past but that was only to troll Kenny (which drove him crazy) and sometimes ImKobe.
I think the Heat and Celtics can beat the Warriors. Mavs are toast though, but credit to Luka and the boys for getting this far.

BarberSchool
05-15-2022, 11:10 PM
I don't think there's a single person on ISH who hates ALL of those players though, that would be truly impressive if so.

You rang ?

I love me some Kyrie despite his flat earth nonsense (son right about the shots tho)

I appreciate that Embiid finally played a serious season, he deserved a better ending than what happened.

And while Rudy on the court, is a snooze fest, Off the court I fu@k with him.

And how can anyone hate Curry ? Dude is the perfect square/religious teammate, a genuinely nice dude, everyone wants to fu@k the nicca’s moms, and he’s the greatest shooter ever and it’s not close.

But I never EVER tire from hating:

RUSSELL WESTBRICK’s tiny crackbaby ears & batty bwoy closet.
LeFraud Shames’ Deca-Durabolin, Hcg, and HGH addiction.
Harden’s rampant phony dishonesty-ridden playstyle.
Chris Small legacy of flopping, complaining, and testicle-punching.

Great season!

RRR3
05-15-2022, 11:13 PM
Ok so you don't hate every player on the list, which means my point still stands.

BarberSchool
05-15-2022, 11:13 PM
LeBron misses the playoffs
KD & Kyrie get swept in the first round
Gobert gets bounced in the first round
Harden & Embiid go down in flames in the 2nd round
CP3 blows his 5th 2-0 lead and gets absolutely humiliated in Game 7

Not even sure what the haters would want out of the rest of these playoffs, besides Curry not winning FMVP :lolWaddup Raymone?
You MF, you.

Taurus
05-15-2022, 11:35 PM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61809413.jpg