PDA

View Full Version : Rondo allegedly threatened his long term GF with a gun

CelticBaller
05-16-2022, 03:49 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1526272047021801472?s=20&t=wp0zLm1s_8kOPkT714D0Kg

Shogon
05-16-2022, 03:52 PM
Long term GF? Dude is clearly gay.

FultzNationRISE
05-16-2022, 04:05 PM
He kinda looks like a darker skinned Delonte West tbh. This feels like a thing Delonte would do.

Why does Lebron always get stuck having basket cases as teammates???

nineiron
05-16-2022, 04:12 PM
He kinda looks like a darker skinned Delonte West tbh. This feels like a thing Delonte would do.

Why does Lebron always get stuck having basket cases as daddies???

probably because his mom's a ho

warriorfan
05-16-2022, 04:26 PM
To be honest it’s not surprising at all. Rondo has always been mentally ill. There are crazy stories about his time in Boston. One was about how he had a meltdown during a film session and smashed the big screen TV and told the big 3 that he was carrying them and the reason they were winning.

CeltsGarlic
05-16-2022, 04:40 PM
My dude wildin. But I must say as a rondo fan my whole life I never figured that guy out. Always reserved both on the court and on cameras overall. Still not gonna change my phone wallpaper from celtics rondo lmao

Shogon
05-16-2022, 04:43 PM
Closeted homosexual would potentially explain the rage issues.

I am not joking or trolling. He's gay. He has to be. There's no way.

https://i.postimg.cc/cHjdYnQ1/Rajon-Rondo-staring-at-Luka-Doncic-1.gif

No straight man would EVER EVER EVER look at another guy that way. EVER.

Except Charles Barkley and Tom Brady apparently.

BarberSchool
05-16-2022, 09:22 PM
^Damn, Rondo likes them white boys something serious.

And point being…
…It’s always DL niccas beating up and pulling guns out in they fake wives & GF’s
Real men just walk the fukk out.
Leave the b!tch.

Rondo every bit as gay or even gayer than Jefferson, Marbury, Westbrick, Morant, Mobley, etc

There’s a reason Rondo is “so great working with younger players on the team and in summer”, he fishing for the other DL dick on his squad.

WhiteKyrie
05-16-2022, 09:28 PM
^Damn, Rondo likes them white boys something serious.

And point being…
…It’s always DL niccas beating up and pulling guns out in they fake wives & GF’s
Real men just walk the fukk out.
Leave the b!tch.

Rondo every bit as gay or even gayer than Jefferson, Marbury, Westbrick, Morant, Mobley, etc

There’s a reason Rondo is “so great working with younger players on the team and in summer”, he fishing for the other DL dick on his squad.
Marbury and Morant? Please explain

SATAN
05-16-2022, 09:55 PM
For those who can't be bothered clicking the link

Bachelor says Rajon -- a 2x NBA champ and 4x All-Star -- was playing video games with his son on May 11 ... when Ashley asked the boy to separate laundry. Bachelor says Rajon became enraged and ripped the game console out of the wall in front of the kid.

Ashley says Rajon then continued the destructive behavior, smashing everything from a teacup to outdoor lights and trash cans.

Bachelor says the kids were upset after witnessing their dad losing it, so she tried to "deescalate" the situation. But, she says Rajon responded by making a death threat, allegedly saying, "You're dead."

Rondo temporarily left the home, according to Ashley, before returning about 15 minutes later, when he allegedly approached a back door and began banging on the window with his gun.

Bachelor says she didn't know what was going on, so she approached the door from the inside to take a look. She allegedly saw Rondo with the weapon and asked him to stop because he was scaring her. She says Rondo didn't listen, and instead yelled, "Go get my f**king son!"

Ashley says she feared if she didn't comply with the alleged gun-wielding hoops star something bad may happen, so she brought their son, Pierre, downstairs, but kept the backdoor closed.

Soon after, Ashley says Pierre opened the door and Rondo "yanked him outside."

Bachelor says Rondo, who was still allegedly holding his gun, was screaming at Pierre, asking why the boy was scared of his dad.

Ashley, who claims her son was "visibly upset," says she didn't intervene because she was scared Rajon would shoot her.

Bachelor says Rajon eventually demanded their daughter also come outside ... where she claims he yelled at both kids for being afraid of him.

Thankfully, Ashley says Rajon's mom and dad both arrived at the home ... and although they didn't have much success in calming down Rajon, she claims he eventually left the scene.

"I am extremely fearful for my safety and for the safety of my children. Rajon has a history of volatile, erratic, explosive behavior. He is verbally, emotionally, and financially abusive. He physically hits our son and calls him names like 'p***y' and accuses him of acting like a 'bitch.'"

"Rajon verbally assaults our daughter. He calls her names like 'thot, bitch, and d**khead.' Rajon has made several threats on my life, saying at various times he will shoot me or shoot up my car."

FultzNationRISE
05-16-2022, 11:48 PM
Bachelor says Rajon eventually demanded their daughter also come outside ... where she claims he yelled at both kids for being afraid of him.

Thankfully, Ashley says Rajon's mom and dad both arrived at the home ... and although they didn't have much success in calming down Rajon, she claims he eventually left the scene.

"I am extremely fearful for my safety and for the safety of my children. Rajon has a history of volatile, erratic, explosive behavior. He is verbally, emotionally, and financially abusive. He physically hits our son and calls him names like 'p***y' and accuses him of acting like a 'bitch.'"

"Rajon verbally assaults our daughter. He calls her names like 'thot, bitch, and d**khead.' Rajon has made several threats on my life, saying at various times he will shoot me or shoot up my car."

"Financially abusive", the **** is that?? :oldlol:

L.Kizzle
05-16-2022, 11:52 PM
KG and Pierce and the other 08 Celtics picked him over Ray.

PP34Deuce
05-17-2022, 12:57 AM
Rondo must have anger issues. You meet that guy in public and he's one of the nicest guys that will have a conversation with you.

But... I can see him cursing family out. I also velieve she's probably got some toxicity in her as well. You trust that while the kids grow up with money...they have nurturing love

Full Court
05-17-2022, 07:02 AM

He pelted a significant other with wads of cash at high velocity.

kabacho
05-17-2022, 07:34 AM
Anyone remembers this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPYd3FlGHIg

tpols
05-17-2022, 07:51 AM
Closeted homosexual would potentially explain the rage issues.

I am not joking or trolling. He's gay. He has to be. There's no way.

https://i.postimg.cc/cHjdYnQ1/Rajon-Rondo-staring-at-Luka-Doncic-1.gif

No straight man would EVER EVER EVER look at another guy that way. EVER.

Except Charles Barkley and Tom Brady apparently.

I don't think I've seen luka smile before. Looking at his teeth it stands out that he was oversized canines. On some Dracula shit if you look close. Guy looks to be half vampire. Maybe that's why he's so ruthless and competitive.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 07:56 AM
I don't think I've seen luka smile before. Looking at his teeth it stands out that he was oversized canines. On some Dracula shit if you look close. Guy looks to be half vampire. Maybe that's why he's so ruthless and competitive.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/cringe.gif

RRR3
05-17-2022, 08:17 AM
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/cringe.gif
:roll:

Luka smiles all the ****ing time, ttrolls with another retarded take

tpols
05-17-2022, 08:32 AM
Marbury and Morant? Please explain

I don't know about Marbury but morant... he gives off feminine vibes. 165 lb man with fancy braided hair, threaded eyebrows (I had to double take when I noticed that... what dude gets their eyebrows detailed?), totally over emotional and flamboyant... If paid attention its very visible.

tpols
05-17-2022, 08:43 AM

:lol

Seriously. What the tuck does that mean? He's not giving her enough millions of dollars?

:biggums:

FireDavidKahn
05-17-2022, 09:21 AM
Honestly, who doesn't think this is something Rondo would do?

He's legit crazy

DCL
05-18-2022, 05:38 AM
there goes his coaching / broadcasting career

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 05:52 AM
I wonder what their family pets name are

Axe
05-18-2022, 06:02 AM
Simply what the resident incel welfarefan would do if his divine best friend finds out his collection of filthy ashtrays and plethora of crack rocks inside his motel 6 for the very first time then resorts to reporting him to the mods for such illicit and hazardous possession. :ohwell:

Zeppelin
05-18-2022, 06:20 AM

When dude's on fire, he smiles in his defender's face every time he hits a basket lol.

Jasper
05-18-2022, 09:46 AM
unless Rondo spit in her face , it's not an issue.

Axe
05-18-2022, 03:58 PM
To be honest it’s not surprising at all. Rondo has always been mentally ill. There are crazy stories about his time in Boston. One was about how he had a meltdown during a film session and smashed the big screen TV and told the big 3 that he was carrying them and the reason they were winning.
But weren't you quite having a meltdown yourself when the only precious stimmy funded tv lighting and heating up inside your box was smashed by shooting stones coming from the bullies from outside or downstairs? Good thing you puffed so you could move on and escape from reality. :(

GOBB
05-18-2022, 07:06 PM
:lol

Seriously. What the tuck does that mean? He's not giving her enough millions of dollars?

:biggums:

Clearly it means rondo is controlling the finances because he has access to it still. His name is probably all on shit.

FultzNationRISE
05-18-2022, 08:31 PM
Clearly it means rondo is controlling the finances because he has access to it still. His name is probably all on shit.

Well clearly Rondo didnt start acting this way yesterday. This chick obviously knew this is who he was from the beginning. Usually you wanna get to know someone before starting a family with them.

So either she didnt bother with that, or she knew who he was and saw $$$ in having his kids so she took the plunge anyway.

Either way, that's all on her. No sympathy from meeeeeee.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2022, 08:43 PM

this is Luka after every basket

https://i.gyazo.com/07affd079f3d17e8b98e6b9357a75678.png