PDA

View Full Version : The real reason luka is hard to guard..

TAZORAC
05-16-2022, 04:58 PM
Luka like Isiah Thomas (with the CELTICS), Harden (with Clippers) and Iverson before them are hard to guard because they CARRY THE HELL OUT OF THE BALL. Luka is on par with Thomas when he played with the Celtics with his level of ball carrying. They are hard to guard because of the way they hold the ball and throw off the defender.

NBA refs should start calling "Carry" again. Most possessions Luka carry's the ball. If I could post a video breakdown of his illegal strategy on this forum I would. He's not the only player in the NBA who carry's but he's the most prolific. As I stated earlier, the only other player who compares is prime Isiah Thomas.

Never thought I'd see the day when a person carried the ball more then Jordan, then Iverson came along, then Thomas and Harden came long, now we have Luka who routinely holds his hand underneath for 3 seconds every possession.

dirkdiggler41
05-16-2022, 05:16 PM
Show us the carries Tazorac

BarberSchool
05-16-2022, 09:14 PM
I don’t wanna see any YouTube video of carries…….

…..

…. Unless it’s the absolute best 10min+ one of all the absolute worst signature carries of the entire era :applause::rockon::pimp::mad:

Will the real carry-cop please decimate all these carrying MF’s with extreme prejudice in one jawdropping video ?

WhiteKyrie
05-16-2022, 09:21 PM
Jordan carried the ball? :oldlol:

j3lademaster
05-16-2022, 09:26 PM
Everyone carries the ball now. Luka actually seems less egregious than most other stars.

90sgoat
05-16-2022, 10:07 PM
Luka is not even close to the worst, Giannis and Durant would not be able to get the ball to half court.

HylianNightmare
05-17-2022, 08:17 AM
Lebron. Giannis, Durant, etc etc would all suffer

hold this L
05-17-2022, 08:24 AM
Lebron. Giannis, Durant, etc etc would all suffer

Ja would suffer more than any NBA player.

nineiron
05-17-2022, 08:56 AM
Everyone carries the ball now. Luka actually seems less egregious than most other stars.

this isn't how you use the word "egregious". that's like saying something is "less gigantic".

DMAVS41
05-17-2022, 09:05 AM
He carries it quite a bit in the post backing guys down, but pretty much everyone does that. Other than that? I actually think he is pretty solid with his dribble...he doesn't do the essentially pick up the ball and cross over thing a lot of other guys do.

Wally450
05-17-2022, 10:49 AM
Everyone carries like crazy. Hell, Tatum does it every possession.

FultzNationRISE
05-17-2022, 11:53 AM
Weve had this discussion already. Carrying is no longer enforced the way it was originally intended to be. Every offensive player is benefitting.

j3lademaster
05-17-2022, 01:27 PM
this isn't how you use the word "egregious". that's like saying something is "less gigantic".

Mr. Ryan's record on gay rights is no less egregious.

"A violation doesn't become less egregious because it's gone on a long time".

Levels of executive pay are far less egregious than in America.

Even if everything that is alleged is true, this is less egregious than Clinton.

The swelling controversy has exposed other less egregious but still troubling outside activities by Justice Scalia.

All things being equal, writing a check might have been less egregious.

Other, less egregious acts of oversalting could easily have been remedied in the kitchen.

https://ludwig.guru/s/less+egregious

Fortune 500 journalists and editors disagree with you.

fsvr54
05-17-2022, 01:39 PM
https://ludwig.guru/s/less+egregious

Fortune 500 journalists and editors disagree with you.

He thought he was being smart.