PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Finals Lebron Narratives

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 04:22 PM
I'm noticing that more than a decade later, nba fans and Lebron stans are trying to alter the narrative around Bron's 2011 meltdown. People are trying to say that Lebron lost that finals due to weaknesses in his GAME, and that he developed a "post-game" in the 2011 offseason (magically) that made his game more complete and allowed him two go back-to-back in 12 and 13. This is factually incorrect and annoying to see. It was CLEAR AS DAY that Bron's horrible finals performance in 2011 was a MENTAL CHOKE, and one of the worst ones in NBA history for a generational talent.

I guess it's easier for a lot of nba fans to go with the "holes in Lebron's game" narrative than to accept his mental choke. Lebron had already made one finals before, so it wasn't new territory, AND had won the previous two MVPs. Anyone using logic would realize that Lebron had just annihilated the Celtics and Bulls (tougher defenses than the Mavs), and was extremely clutch on both of those series, back-to-back. Bron was unstoppable getting to the rim and made plenty of tough jumpshots in those series...so clearly Lebron's GAME should've been good enough to win the finals vs the Mavs.

Bron is my favorite athlete of all time (tied with MJ), so watching that finals unfold was gut-wrenching, especially considering how the Heat should have won handily. They won game 1 pretty easily, but had a HUGE choke in game 2 (series should've been 2-0 instead of 1-1). The Heat also lost game 4 by only a couple of points (game where Bron only scored 8 points). If Lebron has even just a NORMAL bad game (say 15 points), the Heat win that and go up 3-1, but Lebron literally had one of his worst performances in his career (I'd say bottom 3 or bottom 5). The rest is history with Mavs winning game 5-6 and Lebron being a non-factor.

I know the whole "MJ would never" thing is completely overblown, but the 2011 finals actually does work with the "MJ would never" thing. MJ would NEVER choke like that in the finals. I firmly have Lebron as the second best player of all time (at worse 3rd or 4th), but there is STILL a clear gap between him and MJ.

SouBeachTalents
05-17-2022, 04:30 PM
Bout time somebody called out LeBron for the 2011 Finals, never heard anyone claim that he choked in that series.

FKAri
05-17-2022, 04:30 PM
Seems odd to me. A mental choke is much easier to explain considering literally every player has had one or more in their career. "MJ would never" and yet he had one in 95 and owned up to it. Lebron's failure was a mental choke AND a weakness in his game. And you're right in that he didn't just randomly up his game over the summer. But he did improve mentally from that point on.

3ba11
05-17-2022, 04:32 PM
The problem was Lebron's game because he wet the wet the bed every year leading up to 2011, including the 07' Finals and 08' ECSF - he also averaged 21 on 34% for the last 3 games of the 2010 ECSF, which lost a 2-1 lead

So the reality is that it WAS lebron's game - he didn't know how to win and played horribly against all the top teams at that time

Luka won't ever choke like that because he has an elite post repertoire and elite jumpshooting iso skill.. Whereas Lebron is just a rim attacker, which requires more help and has shittier chemistry than great post players with goat iso scoring

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 04:35 PM
Seems odd to me. A mental choke is much easier to forgive considering literally every player has had one or more in their career. "MJ would never" and yet he had one in 95 and owned up to it. Lebron's failure was a mental choke AND a weakness in his game. And you're right in that he didn't just randomly up his game over the summer. But he did improve mentally from that point on.

Dawg, come on. See this is what I'm talking about. Don't try to change the narrative. Don't compare that to what Lebron did in the 2011 finals. Lebron literally choked from the end of game 2 to game 6 basically. Way different than MJs 95 series.

MJ vs the Magic in 95: 31/6.5/3.7 with 2.5 steals and 1.8 blocks.
Lebron vs Mavs in 11: 18/7/7 with 1.7 steals and .5 blocks.

MJ was WAY better. MJ would NEVER choke so badly across an entire playoff series.

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 04:37 PM
The problem was Lebron's game because he wet the wet the bed every year leading up to 2011, including the 07' Finals and 08' ECSF - he also averaged 21 on 34% for the last 3 games of the 2010 ECSF, which lost a 2-1 lead

So the reality is that it WAS lebron's game - he didn't know how to win and played horribly against all the top teams at that time

Luka won't ever choke like that because he has an elite post repertoire and elite jumpshooting iso skill.. Whereas Lebron is just a rim attacker, which requires more help and has shittier chemistry than great post players with goat iso scoring

Wrong, Lebron's game was 100% good enough to win the 2011 finals and win FMVP. Of course his game got better since the 2011 finals...but come on. Dude was the best player in the league and folded due to all the hate he received from the 2010 "decision". That is absolutely what happened.

Heat could have actually won the series in 5 if Lebron played like he did for the ENTIRE year before the finals. Instead they lost in 6.

Lebron to me is still one of the biggest "what-ifs" in NBA history even though he has accomplished a lot. This is because he is the only guy I've seen since MJ that actually had the talent/natural abilities to SURPASS MJ...reread that again. It's almost impossible to even get compared to MJ, yet this dude legit could've been better than MJ. But Lebron didn't have the same mental fierceness as MJ AND Lebron never maxed out his skills (still an average free throw shooter and above average shooter overall at best). Imagine Lebron with a perimeter scoring game like MJ or even like KD? Shit would be OVER for everyone every single year.

3ba11
05-17-2022, 04:47 PM
Wrong, Lebron's game was 100% good enough to win the 2011 finals and win FMVP. Of course his game got better since the 2011 finals...but come on. Dude was the best player in the league and folded due to all the hate he received from the 2010 "decision". That is absolutely what happened.

Heat could have actually won the series in 5 if Lebron played like he did for the ENTIRE year before the finals. Instead they lost in 6.

Lebron averaged 34 on 54% to get a 2-1 lead in the 2010 ECSF

So the biggest reason they lost is because he averaged 21 on 34% to lose the next 3 games and the series - so did he melt down in 2010 too?

Or was he basically a bigger version of your standard ball-dominator that gets figured out after a few games IN ADDITION to the obvious mental choking

So it was clearly both his game and the choking - we already know that his game has the worst teammate fits/chemistry ever and therefore needed "the decision" in the first place.. So it's his shitty game.. Again, he isn't a goat scorer or post player like Luka/MJ

FKAri
05-17-2022, 04:54 PM
Dawg, come on. See this is what I'm talking about. Don't try to change the narrative. Don't compare that to what Lebron did in the 2011 finals. Lebron literally choked from the end of game 2 to game 6 basically. Way different than MJs 95 series.

MJ vs the Magic in 95: 31/6.5/3.7 with 2.5 steals and 1.8 blocks.
Lebron vs Mavs in 11: 18/7/7 with 1.7 steals and .5 blocks.

MJ was WAY better. MJ would NEVER choke so badly across an entire playoff series.

I think you're slightly overrating how good Lebron was/is. Lebron had holes in his game that could be exploited if you have a great defensive team with no matchup to grossly exploit. He mentally choked, yes. And it was over several games unlike MJ, yes. But the man could not hit the long 2. That's not mental. When a guy who is a mediocre shooter to begin doesn't have his shot going, bad things happen. Maybe I just need to watch it again because it was a long time ago but that's how I remember it. And sports media calls every loser a choker and every winner a hero so maybe I just have a reactionary memory to that simplistic analysis.

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 05:02 PM
I think you're slightly overrating how good Lebron was/is. Lebron had holes in his game that could be exploited if you have a great defensive team with no matchup to grossly exploit. He mentally choked, yes. And it was over several games unlike MJ, yes. But the man could not hit the long 2. That's not mental. When a guy who is a mediocre shooter to begin doesn't have his shot going, bad things happen. Maybe I just need to watch it again because it was a long time ago but that's how I remember it. And sports media calls every loser a choker and every winner a hero so maybe I just have a reactionary memory to that simplistic analysis.

Dude, Lebron stopped being aggressive period. His jump shot was good enough, what's the excuse for him not driving to the basket all game or making play and play? Again, he was hitting PLENTY of jumpshots against the Bulls/Celtics right before the finals, and a lot of his clutch baskets were tough jumpers...so he was capable of doing the same against the Mavs defense. He mentally got frazzled because of their horrible team wide choke game 2. The finals spotlight and the never ending hate he got from the majority of the NBA fanbase that year got to him after that.

Against the Bulls/Celtics, Bron put up 27/8/5/2/2, and shot 41.5% from three and 76.7% from the FT line on 8.6 attempts per game...his shit PLUMMETED against the Mavs. He only averaged 3.3 free throws per game over SIX games against the Mavs...that alone says a lot.

Westbrook_Fan
05-17-2022, 05:12 PM
The truth of the matter is that there was nothing LeBron could do to salvage that series when Wade choked the end of Game 4 by fumbling the ball, was scoreless the last 4 mins of Game 5, and choked Game 6 only scoring 17 points

FKAri
05-17-2022, 05:42 PM
Dude, Lebron stopped being aggressive period. His jump shot was good enough, what's the excuse for him not driving to the basket all game or making play and play? Again, he was hitting PLENTY of jumpshots against the Bulls/Celtics right before the finals, and a lot of his clutch baskets were tough jumpers...so he was capable of doing the same against the Mavs defense. He mentally got frazzled because of their horrible team wide choke game 2. The finals spotlight and the never ending hate he got from the majority of the NBA fanbase that year got to him after that.

Against the Bulls/Celtics, Bron put up 27/8/5/2/2, and shot 41.5% from three and 76.7% from the FT line on 8.6 attempts per game...his shit PLUMMETED against the Mavs. He only averaged 3.3 free throws per game over SIX games against the Mavs...that alone says a lot.

Guy's shot stops falling. Guy loses confidence in his shot. A tale as old as time. Doesn't matter if they were going in vs Boston. He was also being covered differently by Dallas. Dallas was not hard showing like the Celtics(not sure-memory foggy). Sure he was mentally rattled but there was more to it than just that. HOW did he get mentally rattled. You have to be put in an uncomfortable position first. You sound like an ESPN segment, "Lights were too bright". Get outta here with that. He didn't beat himself before stepping on the court I can tell you that much.

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 06:31 PM
Guy's shot stops falling. Guy loses confidence in his shot. A tale as old as time. Doesn't matter if they were going in vs Boston. He was also being covered differently by Dallas. Dallas was not hard showing like the Celtics(not sure-memory foggy). Sure he was mentally rattled but there was more to it than just that. HOW did he get mentally rattled. You have to be put in an uncomfortable position first. You sound like an ESPN segment, "Lights were too bright". Get outta here with that. He didn't beat himself before stepping on the court I can tell you that much.

The stats back up what I'm saying especially after the game 2 team wide choke...and more importantly, so does the EYE test. You could SEE Lebron not being aggressive and playing hot potato with the ball during large chunks of the game. And if you needed a foil to make Lebron's passiveness more obvious, look at what Dwade was doing. He was SLASHING aggressively and LOOKING to make plays.

Dwade got injured in game 5 which limited his effectiveness that game and in game 6. However here is what he did games 1-4 in that series. 30/8/4 with 1.5 steals, 1.5 blocks, and shot 59/35/63...he was DOMINANT, but he wasn't doing things that Lebron wasn't capable of...the difference was MENTAL.

NO WAY should Lebron have lost with Dwade balling like that...yes the Heat that year had plenty of roster/coaching issues, but the big three talent of Bron and peak Bosh/Wade in 2011 should've been a ring regardless.

It's a major black mark on Bron's record, it can't be downplayed and I don't like nba fandom trying to change the narrative of that series. I say this because of how highly I think of Bron's basketball abilities.

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2022, 06:39 PM
Clearly LeBron also added a lot to his game that summer.

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 06:42 PM
Clearly LeBron also added a lot to his game that summer.

I agree he did work on his post game and become more effective there...but it's not like that made him just SO MUCH BETTER like the NBA fandom would want you to believe. It's weird how people try to act like Lebron was still young and raw in the 2011 finals...he was 8 seasons in, 26, and already won two MVPS LOL. He was clearly more polished than someone like Giannis. The biggest reason why Bron performed incredibly in every subsequent finals was because his got over his MENTAL hurdles in the 2012 finals, and winning that ring got the "monkey off his back". It freed him.

Phoenix
05-17-2022, 06:46 PM
It is weird that Lebron's play descended after the Heat were actually up 2-1, it's like the pressure to close it out got to him?? Who knows, none of us were in his head. There was a big buzz around that period with Pippen saying Lebron might have been the best player ever right before the finals, garnering major attention. Maybe there was a bit of pressure to live up to that in the moment. All I know is he was great through the eastern playoffs.

But, game 4 with Wade going for 32 and Bosh 24? That's the infamous 8 point game from Bron....if he played even 'average' in that one the Heat are up 3-1 with HCA the rest of the way. I doubt Dallas would have climbed out of that hole.

StrongLurk
05-17-2022, 07:16 PM
It is weird that Lebron's play descended after the Heat were actually up 2-1, it's like the pressure to close it out got to him?? Who knows, none of us were in his head. There was a big buzz around that period with Pippen saying Lebron might have been the best player ever right before the finals, garnering major attention. Maybe there was a bit of pressure to live up to that in the moment. All I know is he was great through the eastern playoffs.

But, game 4 with Wade going for 32 and Bosh 24? That's the infamous 8 point game from Bron....if he played even 'average' in that one the Heat are up 3-1 with HCA the rest of the way. I doubt Dallas would have climbed out of that hole.

Exactly, and remember the Heat choked a massive lead in game 2 as well...the Heat were legit close to SWEEPING the Mavs, but they ended up losing in 6 lol. Dallas was amazing that year, credit to them since they steamrolled the Western Conference...but they should not have beaten the Heat.

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 07:25 PM
Those crunch time stats tho ……ooh whee son was all time bad in the clutch.

RogueBorg
05-17-2022, 07:29 PM
It was the beginning of the end for prime Lebron which ended in 2014.

j3lademaster
05-17-2022, 07:31 PM
Both can be true, he can choke in 2011 finals and also add to his game in the offseason. But yes he did choke, the glazed eyes while chewing on his nails during timeouts, looking lost out there late in games and most of the time generally disinterested. Dude choked.

But everyone gets a 2nd chance. 2012 Lebron had more pressure than perhaps any modern athlete and won it all, 10 years later we're looking at a top 2 player if not the goat.

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 07:31 PM
https://www42.img2go.com/v2/dl/web7/download-file/0a639f24-dbbf-47ca-96af-be7e79e70648/12936AC3-2860-4F0F-9E50-4A00A8101FFA.jpg

All fourth quarters in the 2011 finals combined ^

… and it gets worse, in the final 5 minutes, when the score is within 5 points either way:

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 07:37 PM
https://www22.img2go.com/v2/dl/web7/download-file/56b080e2-85ba-4423-8d1f-05691472040c/98A6971A-ABBD-44A6-A8DF-D5BDB4128695.jpg

These are the even worse crunch time stats.
Read em and weep, boys.

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 07:39 PM
Please note there fake versions of these going around with altered totals, making it look less awful.

These are the originals, straight from 2011, when the world was shocked at how piss poor LeBron played in the 2011 finals.

3ba11
05-17-2022, 08:24 PM
Worst-ever 3-game stretch in Playoffs

96' Jordan Finals..... 24 on 37% (gm 4-6)*
89' Jordan ECF........ 24 on 45% (gm 4-6)

11' Lebron Finals..... 14 on 39% (gm 3-5)
10' Lebron ECSF ..... 21 on 34% (gm 4-6)
13' Lebron Finals..... 16 on 39% (gm 1-3)

* goat floor

(mj had the goat peak and goat floor)

warriorfan
05-17-2022, 08:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emXNsKw7a3w

LeBron in 2011 is hands down the biggest choke in the history of professional sports.

LeBron James got outscored by Jason Terry in the Finals while LeBron logged 67 more minutes then Terry.

Wally450
05-17-2022, 08:26 PM
That 2011 fail set up for the next 7 years of greatness.

red1
05-17-2022, 08:28 PM
this was a crucial moment in lebron's career

he needed an all-time choke to become all-time clutch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4wIoQXn_0&ab_channel=thequietlife06

won the next two rings and was ready to win the next 5 if wasnt for injuries and draymond calling kd in the parking lot.

best player in the playoffs and finals every year from 2012-2018

so thats 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.

and you can add 2020 after that.

red1
05-17-2022, 08:29 PM
That 2011 fail set up for the next 7 years of greatness.

exactly.

Baller789
05-17-2022, 08:33 PM
Does any other top 5 player have as bad as a mental f@rt in the finals as Lebron?

red1
05-17-2022, 08:35 PM
Does any other top 5 player have as bad as a mental f@rt in the finals as Lebron?

was any other player in nba history the best player in 8 playoffs and 8 finals in a row?

that's the real case for GOAT. the 4 finals MVPs were crucial.

3ba11
05-17-2022, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emXNsKw7a3w

LeBron in 2011 is hands down the biggest choke in the history of professional sports.

LeBron James got outscored by Jason Terry in the Finals while LeBron logged 67 more minutes then Terry.

I wonder what's worse - getting outscored by Jason Terry (Lebron) or going 0/6 in matching Horry's gamescore from the 95' Finals (Pippen)

red1
05-17-2022, 08:59 PM
2012 best player nba playoffs and finals
2013 best player nba playoffs and finals
2014 best player nba playoffs and finals
2015 best player nba playoffs and finals
2016 best player nba playoffs and finals
2017 best player nba playoffs and finals
2018 best player nba playoffs and finals

and

2020 best player nba playoffs and finals

SATAN
05-17-2022, 09:10 PM
LeBron was points shaving.

kawhileonard2
05-17-2022, 11:41 PM
Also choked in the Olympics, FIBA, vs Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, etc.

Baller789
05-17-2022, 11:42 PM

and

Damage control :roll:

kawhileonard2
05-17-2022, 11:43 PM

and

Um no. KD and Lebron played to a standstill in 2012. 2013 Lebron was outplayed by Wade. 2014 Kawhi destroyed him. 2015 it was Curry, 2017 and 2018 it was KD and in 2020 it was Anthony Davis (although bubble doesn't count because of the time off and no one wanted to be there).

red1
05-18-2022, 07:39 AM
Damage control :roll:

how can stating facts be damage control

he's got the hardware now. it's over. 3 quarter jokes or ringless or unclutch jokes don't work after 4 finals MVPs. more than kareem, bird, magic, wilt, kobe, shaq, duncan, etc etc. only mike and russell would have had more.

deal with it ***** :oldlol:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/99/10/8d/99108d29a9f983f00f7f248a83c4cbb1.jpg

red1
05-18-2022, 07:42 AM
Also choked in the Olympics, FIBA, vs Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, etc.

what? :oldlol:

red1
05-18-2022, 07:52 AM
4 finals MVPs

buh buh buh 4 of 10 buh buh superteams meanwhile AD kyrie and even dwade the legend dealt with injuries

only favored in 3 of the 10 finals (played the dynasty spurs and warriors a combined 7 times)

still won 4 rings and the only finals MVP over a 73-win team - the consolation prize for playing such stacked teams every year in the finals

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/75/c7/b375c7a409b2c1eaafcf56ef23a110b3.jpg
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

TheGoatest
05-18-2022, 07:55 AM
Anything negative that can be said about LeBron's 18 on 48%, 7 and 7 series against the Mavericks in 2011 that he lost in 6 should be said twice as loud about Kobe's 23 on 46%, 3 and 3 series against the Mavericks in 2011 that he lost in 4. But you don't hear much about that, it's quietly swept under the rug, much like the Mavs sweep of the Lakers itself...

https://images4.imagebam.com/2d/fc/c8/MEAKWER_o.jpg

Baller789
05-18-2022, 08:54 AM
4 finals MVPs

buh buh buh 4 of 10 buh buh superteams meanwhile AD kyrie and even dwade the legend dealt with injuries

only favored in 3 of the 10 finals (played the dynasty spurs and warriors a combined 7 times)

still won 4 rings and the only finals MVP over a 73-win team - the consolation prize for playing such stacked teams every year in the finals

Anything negative that can be said about LeBron's 18 on 48%, 7 and 7 series against the Mavericks in 2011 that he lost in 6 should be said twice as loud about Kobe's 23 on 46%, 3 and 3 series against the Mavericks in 2011 that he lost in 4. But you don't hear much about that, it's quietly swept under the rug, much like the Mavs sweep of the Lakers itself...

https://images4.imagebam.com/2d/fc/c8/MEAKWER_o.jpg

So why do you think you have to use 100000 alts to prove your "iron-clad" arguments?

Seems pretty weaksauce to me.

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 09:05 AM
the Heat probably should have played House more than Bibby since Miller was hurt. they over committed to the pnr Bibby and Miller brings since they probably also didn't think House gave them that big of a difference to chalmers in terms of play. However since Haslem doesn't need the ball, wouldn't have mattered.

but then, those weren't even the roles they signed up for.

red1
05-18-2022, 09:17 AM
So why do you think you have to use 100000 alts to prove your "iron-clad" arguments?

Seems pretty weaksauce to me.

I've never had a single alt. Not one. I don't have time for that.

Baller789
05-18-2022, 10:02 AM
I've never had a single alt. Not one. I don't have time for that.

Apparently you do :roll:

red1
05-18-2022, 12:12 PM
https://c.tenor.com/cziHCaTX5RsAAAAd/lebron-james-lebron-james-walking.gif

warriorfan
05-18-2022, 08:00 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyzvKrTL/879-E1-FD2-9107-4-DA1-B18-C-5-BD40-FA91803.jpg

Fuming.

:roll:

red1
05-18-2022, 10:08 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyzvKrTL/879-E1-FD2-9107-4-DA1-B18-C-5-BD40-FA91803.jpg

Fuming.

I'm enjoying posting in this thread. :pimp:

Full Court
05-18-2022, 10:10 PM
Even aside from everything else over his career, 2011 alone eliminated Bronie from the GOAT conversation. MJ never had a choke job like that.

kawhileonard2
05-18-2022, 10:33 PM
Need an answer on each thread below.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489748-When-KD-and-Lebron-go-head-to-head
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459570

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495113-Vassilis-Spanoulis-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-s-And-Luka-Doncic-s-Idol-Retired
https://www.espn.com/olympics/wbc2006/news/story?id=2568543

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495940-Lebron-with-Shaq-2nd-round-exit-Giannis-with-Middleton-a-Title

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495955-Giannis-just-blasted-those-who-join-super-teams-in-post-conference-interview

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496253-Lebron-won-2-bronze-medals-for-the-United-States-of-America-How

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496256-Lebron-with-Tim-Duncan-Bronze-Medal-in-Olympics-Vince-with-KG-Gold-Medal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496255-Lebron-with-Carlos-Boozer-No-Playoffs-Deron-Williams-with-Carlos-Boozer-WCF

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496549-Lebron-stacking-the-deck-in-2022-because-he-is-afraid-of-Devin-Booker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496831-times-when-each-top-10-player-all-time-Lost-when-they-were-expected-to-win

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486706-Rob-Parker-LeBron-is-the-FFOAT

Record against teams with an SRS of 5.0 or higher.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497187-Record-against-teams-with-an-SRS-of-5-0-or-higher

Not 3, not 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Playoff Mode Activated or A Storm is Coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494319-Not-3-not-4-5-6-7-8-or-Playoff-Mode-Activated-or-A-Storm-is-Coming/page2

Playoff Mode: ACTIVATED
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473762-Playoff-Mode-ACTIVATED

Lowest Scoring Supporting Cast Overall Playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?463869-Lowest-Scoring-Supporting-Cast-Overall-Playoffs/page3

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499837-Greatest-floor-raise-of-all-time/page2
Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

Jarrett Allen vs Gobert and Jarrett Allen vs Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499786-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Gobert-and-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500431-Lakers-were-1-in-Preseason-Odds-in-2021-and-Suns-were-14
Was #1 in Preseason odds and lost to a 14th seed in odds

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_preseason_odds.html

And Devin Booker walked them down in the playoffs with Devin outplaying Lebron. :confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500416-Why-did-Pelinka-surround-Lebron-with-a-bullshit-roster
He has peak Anthony Davis, the best player on the 2020 squad and the reason the Lakers did anything as the 2019 Lakers missed the playoffs and 2021 Lakers lost in round 1 when AD wasn't around. He has Prime Melo who won a scoring title and all time leader in scoring for the Olympics. He has Dwight Howard a 3x DPOY and a guy who beat Lebron without HCA. He has Westbrook who is the modern day Oscar Robertson and also won league mvp along with average a Triple Double 4 years in a row. He also has Rondo who is a hall of famer.

Why didn't he play it against Dwight Howard in 2009 when Dwight was dominating http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?459570-How-is-it-even-possible-to-lose-to-Dwight-Howard-in-a-series-with-HCA/page10? Or against Duncan or KG or Dirk? Why did he run away from KD a guy at his position?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489748-When-KD-and-Lebron-go-head-to-head

Why didn't he do **** against Booker in the playoffs as well?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron

Devin Booker broke Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500264-Devin-Booker-broke-Lebron&p=14500724

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503966-3ball-why-can-LeBron-win-with-Irving-but-KD-can-t&p=14584482#post14584482

Lebron won bronze medal twice and lost with HCA 3x. Jordan only won gold medal and never lost with HCA. Prove me wrong!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500440-Russell-Westbrook-leading-the-league-in-Triple-Doubles-Thus-far-in-2022-Season
https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/triple-double-leaders-2021-2022-stats

Expected Championships Won and Titles Over Expected
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500379-Expected-Championships-Won-and-Titles-Over-Expected/page3&p=14503600

How did LeBron go 10-16 vs Kawhi? 7-12 vs Shaq? 17-23 vs Curry?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500334-How-did-LeBron-go-10-16-vs-Kawhi-7-12-vs-Shaq-17-23-vs-Curry

Top 50 All-Time List - Shot Clock Era = #1
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497028-Top-50-All-Time-List-Shot-Clock-Era-1&p=14426360&viewfull=1#post14426360

Difference between Lebron and Tmac?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494830-Difference-between-Lebron-and-Tmac
Both 0-2 with HCA against 50+ win teams until they joined forces with someone who won as the man. Also won bronze medals.

Tmac lost to Utah in 2007 while Lebron was losing to a career loser in Dwight Howard and also Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics with peak Tim Duncan on his squad despite playing more minutes than Hakeem even played on the 1996 Olympic team.

LeBron's message that makes the NBA shake: A storm is coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500734-LeBron-s-message-that-makes-the-NBA-shake-A-storm-is-coming

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2021/04/09/6070b833ca47418e588b45e9.html

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?480740-Vasileios-Spanoulis-gt-gt-gt-Lebron-James
Outplayed Lebron in FIBA and caused America to get another bronze medal and then Greece got spanked in Gold medal final.:oldlol:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/75/rid/5152/sid/3507/_/2006_FIBA_World_Championship/statistic.html

First Time Ever a team with 2 guys who won MVP missed the playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503543-First-Time-Ever-a-team-with-2-guys-who-won-MVP-missed-the-playoffs

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503981-Why-does-Lebron-have-2-bronze-medals-while-KD-only-has-gold-medals&p=14584371#post14584371

warriorfan
05-18-2022, 11:18 PM
I'm enjoying posting in this thread. :pimp:

We noticed

Baller789
05-18-2022, 11:37 PM
We noticed

Goatits pretending not to be goatits.

red1
05-19-2022, 08:41 AM
Need an answer on each thread below.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459570

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495113-Vassilis-Spanoulis-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-s-And-Luka-Doncic-s-Idol-Retired
https://www.espn.com/olympics/wbc2006/news/story?id=2568543

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495940-Lebron-with-Shaq-2nd-round-exit-Giannis-with-Middleton-a-Title

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495955-Giannis-just-blasted-those-who-join-super-teams-in-post-conference-interview

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496253-Lebron-won-2-bronze-medals-for-the-United-States-of-America-How

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496256-Lebron-with-Tim-Duncan-Bronze-Medal-in-Olympics-Vince-with-KG-Gold-Medal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496255-Lebron-with-Carlos-Boozer-No-Playoffs-Deron-Williams-with-Carlos-Boozer-WCF

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496549-Lebron-stacking-the-deck-in-2022-because-he-is-afraid-of-Devin-Booker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496831-times-when-each-top-10-player-all-time-Lost-when-they-were-expected-to-win

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486706-Rob-Parker-LeBron-is-the-FFOAT

Record against teams with an SRS of 5.0 or higher.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497187-Record-against-teams-with-an-SRS-of-5-0-or-higher

Not 3, not 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Playoff Mode Activated or A Storm is Coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494319-Not-3-not-4-5-6-7-8-or-Playoff-Mode-Activated-or-A-Storm-is-Coming/page2

Playoff Mode: ACTIVATED
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473762-Playoff-Mode-ACTIVATED

Lowest Scoring Supporting Cast Overall Playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?463869-Lowest-Scoring-Supporting-Cast-Overall-Playoffs/page3

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499837-Greatest-floor-raise-of-all-time/page2
Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

Jarrett Allen vs Gobert and Jarrett Allen vs Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499786-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Gobert-and-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500431-Lakers-were-1-in-Preseason-Odds-in-2021-and-Suns-were-14
Was #1 in Preseason odds and lost to a 14th seed in odds

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_preseason_odds.html

And Devin Booker walked them down in the playoffs with Devin outplaying Lebron. :confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500416-Why-did-Pelinka-surround-Lebron-with-a-bullshit-roster
He has peak Anthony Davis, the best player on the 2020 squad and the reason the Lakers did anything as the 2019 Lakers missed the playoffs and 2021 Lakers lost in round 1 when AD wasn't around. He has Prime Melo who won a scoring title and all time leader in scoring for the Olympics. He has Dwight Howard a 3x DPOY and a guy who beat Lebron without HCA. He has Westbrook who is the modern day Oscar Robertson and also won league mvp along with average a Triple Double 4 years in a row. He also has Rondo who is a hall of famer.

Why didn't he play it against Dwight Howard in 2009 when Dwight was dominating http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?459570-How-is-it-even-possible-to-lose-to-Dwight-Howard-in-a-series-with-HCA/page10? Or against Duncan or KG or Dirk? Why did he run away from KD a guy at his position?

Why didn't he do **** against Booker in the playoffs as well?

Devin Booker broke Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500264-Devin-Booker-broke-Lebron&p=14500724

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503966-3ball-why-can-LeBron-win-with-Irving-but-KD-can-t&p=14584482#post14584482

Lebron won bronze medal twice and lost with HCA 3x. Jordan only won gold medal and never lost with HCA. Prove me wrong!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500440-Russell-Westbrook-leading-the-league-in-Triple-Doubles-Thus-far-in-2022-Season
https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/triple-double-leaders-2021-2022-stats

Expected Championships Won and Titles Over Expected
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500379-Expected-Championships-Won-and-Titles-Over-Expected/page3&p=14503600

How did LeBron go 10-16 vs Kawhi? 7-12 vs Shaq? 17-23 vs Curry?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500334-How-did-LeBron-go-10-16-vs-Kawhi-7-12-vs-Shaq-17-23-vs-Curry

Top 50 All-Time List - Shot Clock Era = #1
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497028-Top-50-All-Time-List-Shot-Clock-Era-1&p=14426360&viewfull=1#post14426360

Difference between Lebron and Tmac?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494830-Difference-between-Lebron-and-Tmac
Both 0-2 with HCA against 50+ win teams until they joined forces with someone who won as the man. Also won bronze medals.

Tmac lost to Utah in 2007 while Lebron was losing to a career loser in Dwight Howard and also Carlos Arroyo in the Olympics with peak Tim Duncan on his squad despite playing more minutes than Hakeem even played on the 1996 Olympic team.

LeBron's message that makes the NBA shake: A storm is coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500734-LeBron-s-message-that-makes-the-NBA-shake-A-storm-is-coming

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2021/04/09/6070b833ca47418e588b45e9.html

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?480740-Vasileios-Spanoulis-gt-gt-gt-Lebron-James
Outplayed Lebron in FIBA and caused America to get another bronze medal and then Greece got spanked in Gold medal final.:oldlol:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/75/rid/5152/sid/3507/_/2006_FIBA_World_Championship/statistic.html

First Time Ever a team with 2 guys who won MVP missed the playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503543-First-Time-Ever-a-team-with-2-guys-who-won-MVP-missed-the-playoffs

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503981-Why-does-Lebron-have-2-bronze-medals-while-KD-only-has-gold-medals&p=14584371#post14584371

weak as L.

anemic.

4 finals MVPs.

strong.

red1
05-19-2022, 08:43 AM
We noticed

4 of dem thangz. finals MVPs. curry will win his first this year I'm rooting for him. he usually chokes in the finals :cheers: :pimp:

Baller789
05-19-2022, 10:05 AM
4 of dem thangz. finals MVPs. curry will win his first this year I'm rooting for him. he usually chokes in the finals :cheers: :pimp:

Except another player has 6 of those...

Stronger!

:oldlol:

red1
05-19-2022, 10:18 AM
Except another player has 6 of those...

Stronger!

:oldlol:

Good for him.

Undisputed top 2 all-time.