PDA

View Full Version : Matt Walsh: "What Is A Woman?" Trailer

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2022, 07:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ivIRd9N8E

Amazing

FKAri
05-18-2022, 10:07 AM
Wait a few decades and this question will genuinely have no objective answer.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2022, 10:12 AM
Wait a few decades and this question will genuinely have no objective answer.

Aren't we already at this point?

Hence the documentary?

This question will always have an "objective" answer, but many are failing now already.

FKAri
05-18-2022, 10:22 AM
This question will always have an "objective" answer, but many are failing now already.

Not necessarily. If there is enough interest than one day the science could get to a point to make it imperceptible. We're a long way off though.

Patrick Chewing
05-18-2022, 01:30 PM
Looks good. Expose all these freak shows and their enablers for what they are. They're freaks. They have perverted the truth for their own personal and sexual gratification because at some point, "society" became too tough for them. The world became too tough for them and they can only survive if they create an alternate reality where they make the rules and they decide what is truth and what isn't.

It's a shame a documentary like this even has to be made. Look how far we've come. Or I should say, how backwards we've gone when even the Africans living in straw huts are making fun of us and wouldn't want to come here. The radical Muslims want to kill us because we have strayed so far away from God. These freaks have created their own perverted religion where they are the ones indoctrinating their flock.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2022, 02:32 PM
Looks good. Expose all these freak shows and their enablers for what they are. They're freaks. They have perverted the truth for their own personal and sexual gratification because at some point, "society" became too tough for them. The world became too tough for them and they can only survive if they create an alternate reality where they make the rules and they decide what is truth and what isn't.

It's a shame a documentary like this even has to be made. Look how far we've come. Or I should say, how backwards we've gone when even the Africans living in straw huts are making fun of us and wouldn't want to come here. The radical Muslims want to kill us because we have strayed so far away from God. These freaks have created their own perverted religion where they are the ones indoctrinating their flock.

Right on.

LakersLegend nowhere to be found to explain this liberal mess.

Lakers Legend#32
05-18-2022, 02:38 PM
The Daily Wire. :oldlol:

No right-wing hate agenda there.

Patrick Chewing
05-18-2022, 02:48 PM

The only people here that hate is you. You hate real women because you want to become one yourself.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2022, 03:06 PM

can you do anything to adress the content? these are your people in the video, after all.

we're not seing the daily wire proclaim anything here.

they're just holding up a mirror.

fsvr54
05-18-2022, 03:22 PM
WHAT. A. TIME

:roll::roll::cheers:

HylianNightmare
05-21-2022, 12:16 PM
WHAT. A. TIME

:roll::roll::cheers:

It's insane

Lakers Legend#32
05-21-2022, 05:53 PM
Daily Wire puts out a video trashing trans people.

Who knew?

theman93
05-21-2022, 06:21 PM

Who knew?

What's a trans person?

Lakers Legend#32
05-22-2022, 04:04 AM
What's a trans person?

This is like when Republicans say, What's QAnon?

ArbitraryWater
05-22-2022, 09:51 AM

Who knew?

What exactly are you complaining about here, specifically?

I just see questions being asked.

Very simple ones.

TheMan
05-22-2022, 10:57 AM

Come on bro, just admit these genderless freaks are absolutely wrong and unnatural.

TheMan
05-22-2022, 11:04 AM

It's possible to be conservative and admit those QAnon weirdos are on the extreme fringe just as it's possible to be liberal and consider the genderless freaks as being on the opposite extreme fringe too.

Off the Court
05-22-2022, 11:22 AM
It's possible to be conservative and admit those QAnon weirdos are on the extreme fringe just as it's possible to be liberal and consider the genderless freaks as being on the opposite extreme fringe too.

Both sides should recognize that is "fridge" though.

And that is the biggest issue I have with that trailer, he is asking some tribe in Africa "would you want to live in the US?" as though our entire population is gender challenged. Like living in the African wilderness beats the US because of trans people. :facepalm When the reality is that trans are .05% of the population and then out of those it's an even smaller % that gets surgery. For 99.5% of us this issue has no effect on our lives at all and it's pretty much side show meme politics but it's being used as fear mongering material. Like if you put your kids in school the teacher is going to cut their ****s off.

ArbitraryWater
05-22-2022, 12:31 PM

And that is the biggest issue I have with that trailer, he is asking some tribe in Africa "would you want to live in the US?" as though our entire population is gender challenged. Like living in the African wilderness beats the US because of trans people. :facepalm When the reality is that trans are .05% of the population and then out of those it's an even smaller % that gets surgery. For 99.5% of us this issue has no effect on our lives at all and it's pretty much side show meme politics but it's being used as fear mongering material. Like if you put your kids in school the teacher is going to cut their ****s off.

far more people identify as lgbtq now.

and every commercial and movie is filled with lgbtq.

when a movie wont include it, global media will call it out like they did with harry potter.

Off the Court
05-22-2022, 12:37 PM
far more people identify as lgbtq now.

and every commercial and movie is filled with lgbtq.

when a movie wont include it, global media will call it out like they did with harry potter.
I'm talking trans, gender challenged. Like the vid in the OP. Just the "T" part of LGBTQ. Less than 1% of the population, and like I said even less than that gets the surgery.

A gay man still identifies as a man.

And no not "every commercial and movie" has a gay person :facepalm

It's like 1 superhero movie out of 500 of them and some of you declare it's "every".

Have trans people ruined your life? Have they done anything at all to you? It's meme politics.

TheMan
05-22-2022, 07:26 PM

I agree. Trans can do whatever the fukk they want to do with their lives and yes, it's a tiny minority and really have no affect to our everyday lives. Only thing I have against them is when they try to push their genderless agenda, especially on children.

theman93
05-22-2022, 07:28 PM

Yeah but what's a woman though?

diamenz
05-23-2022, 01:27 AM
Yeah but what's a woman though?

https://rlv.zcache.com/joe_biden_cmon_man_you_know_the_thing_button-ref2155fb2f9a470e86ad428fe27d2e8d_k94rk_704.webp?r lvnet=1

Lakers Legend#32
05-23-2022, 02:12 AM
Got any other non-partisan, fair, balanced, objective, documentaries? Say maybe from NewsMax?

Nanners
05-23-2022, 06:32 AM
Gender dysphoria was considered a mental illness until the medical industrial complex realized that helping people "transition" is an absolute gold mine... between medications/surgeries/therapy/etc, a person who transitions can be worth anywhere from ~50k-500k+ to big healthcare (potentially more for someone who transitions young and gets all the surgeries).

Lets say 1% of america is trans (3.3m people), that means the market for trans specific healthcare is worth 3.3m x 50k-500k = anywhere from 165 billion to 1.65 TRILLION.

This financial incentive is the primary reason why the trans movement is being pushed so hard right now, especially toward children (the younger they transition the more money they can generate for the health industry).

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2022, 08:58 AM
I'm talking trans, gender challenged. Like the vid in the OP. Just the "T" part of LGBTQ. Less than 1% of the population, and like I said even less than that gets the surgery.

A gay man still identifies as a man.

And no not "every commercial and movie" has a gay person :facepalm

It's like 1 superhero movie out of 500 of them and some of you declare it's "every".

Have trans people ruined your life? Have they done anything at all to you? It's meme politics.

Its weird how out of touch you seem to be with American media.

There is probably more lgbtq involvement than straight white couples.

Bold: You're completely missing the point, aren't you?

But I get that you/Satan try to do the whole "nothing is happening/this is whole miniscule" act. Super unbothered and cool. So proud of you.

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2022, 08:59 AM
Got any other non-partisan, fair, balanced, objective, documentaries? Say maybe from NewsMax?

But whats a woman?

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2022, 09:01 AM
Gender dysphoria was considered a mental illness until the medical industrial complex realized that helping people "transition" is an absolute gold mine... between medications/surgeries/therapy/etc, a person who transitions can be worth anywhere from ~50k-500k+ to big healthcare (potentially more for someone who transitions young and gets all the surgeries).

Lets say 1% of america is trans (3.3m people), that means the market for trans specific healthcare is worth 3.3m x 50k-500k = anywhere from 165 billion to 1.65 TRILLION.

This financial incentive is the primary reason why the trans movement is being pushed so hard right now, especially toward children (the younger they transition the more money they can generate for the health industry).

I agree with all of this, but I feel like there is something more sinister behind it also...

like some people just enjoy the chaos. the wreckage. to see it all burn. the power they have.

Nanners
05-23-2022, 09:05 AM
I agree with all of this, but I feel like there is something more sinister behind it also...

like some people just enjoy the chaos. the wreckage. to see it all burn. the power they have.

I would not be surprised if there are additional more sinister reasons that its being pushed, the trans movement is extremely divisive/destructive/subversive, and many trans people (especially trans women) look and act demonic... but I think the money is probably the main thing driving this (it usually is).

Off the Court
05-23-2022, 10:53 AM

It's no where even remotely close to that. There were roughly 9,000 trans surgeries last year. No where near 3.3m.

.06% identifies as trans but only a small % of those actually do anything medically. Most just put on a dress and that's it.

And children? We are talking an extremely small handful. Who are clearly being used to fear monger everyone into thinking this is will be the norm for all children.

If you think covid is nothing to fear because it's only x-amount then this is really nothing to fear.

Nanners
05-23-2022, 11:06 AM
It's no where even remotely close to that. There were roughly 9,000 trans surgeries last year. No where near 3.3m.

.06% identifies as trans but only a small % of those actually do anything medically. Most just put on a dress and that's it.

And children? We are talking an extremely small handful. Who are clearly being used to fear monger everyone into thinking this is will be the norm for all children.

If you think covid is nothing to fear because it's only x-amount then this is really nothing to fear.

If .06% of america is trans (whats your source?), that would still be ~200k people and worth anywhere from ~10b to ~100b for the medical industrial complex.

Here in Portland, the % of trans people is WAY higher than .06%... the ratio here is at least 1 in 100, if not higher.

Anyway I dont "fear" trans people, I think they are mentally ill and being taken advantage of by our soulless and predatory "health" industry... if anything I am trying to protect trans people from a greedy and sociopathic industry that wants to sterilize and mutilate them.

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2022, 11:06 AM
We got teachers coming out to kids every week, Kindergartners saying 60% of the kids identify as lgbtq, wombs being transported into trans bodies, trans breastfeeding babies, mothers raising their kids "gender neutral", gayness in every tv show and movie....

off the court be like:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/13d2jHlSlxklVe/200.gif

Off the Court
05-23-2022, 11:33 AM
We got teachers coming out to kids every week, Kindergartners saying 60% of the kids identify as lgbtq, wombs being transported into trans bodies, trans breastfeeding babies, mothers raising their kids "gender neutral", gayness in every tv show and movie....

off the court be like:

:roll: 60% of Kindergartners

Are there explosions going off around you? What is happening to your life because of all this?

Meme politics, and you bit.

Patrick Chewing
05-23-2022, 12:32 PM
Why does Off the Court/RRR3 support the indoctrination of LGBTQ ideology on children??

I mean, look at this freak who teachers 3-year old students: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1528772165855846403?s=20&t=UumKxpuAXg3q2g7i9BIBRQ

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2022, 06:36 PM
:roll: 60% of Kindergartners

Are there explosions going off around you? What is happening to your life because of all this?

Meme politics, and you bit.

I didnt realize my life needed to be directly affected to care about worrying developments.

Thanks off court!

TheMan
05-24-2022, 06:28 PM
If .06% of america is trans (whats your source?), that would still be ~200k people and worth anywhere from ~10b to ~100b for the medical industrial complex.

Here in Portland, the % of trans people is WAY higher than .06%... the ratio here is at least 1 in 100, if not higher.

Anyway I dont "fear" trans people, I think they are mentally ill and being taken advantage of by our soulless and predatory "health" industry... if anything I am trying to protect trans people from a greedy and sociopathic industry that wants to sterilize and mutilate them.
I see that as a win/win for them and humanity in general :confusedshrug:

TheMan
05-24-2022, 06:30 PM

off the court be like:

I agree with you...my 12 year old told me one of his classmates declared himself gay :facepalm I strongly urged my son to say away from the little queer :mad:

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2022, 07:02 PM
I agree with you...my 12 year old told me one of his classmates declared himself gay :facepalm I strongly urged my son to say away from the little queer :mad:

It's very real.

Bill Maher just talked about it, almost as if he wanted to tell off court how dumb he is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6j1avjPOA/

Off the Court
05-24-2022, 07:04 PM
It's very real.

Bill Maher just talked about it, almost as if he wanted to tell off court how dumb he is:

14 kids just got mowed down but you're still worried about the trans stuff . :oldlol: :facepalm

which has been my point, this is a non issue.

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2022, 07:39 PM
14 kids just got mowed down but you're still worried about the trans stuff . :oldlol: :facepalm

A non-issue?

It's like talking to a wall.

Again:

Did you not see this?

Literally the 14 kids being shot is more of a non-issue than the cultural change we're seing.

You cannot stop mass shootings.

You could by applying a culture change.

Thats the irony in all of this.

You focus on the 14 kids, which could only be solved with a cultural change.

A cultural change of the magnitude that we're seing regarding this LGBTQ hysteria. The same people infected with this LGBTQ doctrine, are reported to be unhappier and suffer from more mental health issues... mental health issues like the ones that school shooters have.

Do you not see the irony?

0 awareness?

TheMan
05-24-2022, 08:29 PM
^This 100%

Patrick Chewing
05-24-2022, 09:03 PM

Trans ideology just perpetuates more mental illness. Less mental illness in this country leads to less mass shootings.

Off the Court
05-24-2022, 09:04 PM
There are crazys and gays in every culture. I mean if you're talking "gun culture" then okay maybe. I think dude was a sociopath though.

I'm just saying trans are 0 threat to us, but crazy f@#ks with guns are. This is meme politics especially for those without kids, it's just tribal. But go on do what you will.

ArbitraryWater
05-25-2022, 08:40 AM
who is us? You specifically?

Some people occupy themselves with cultural issues even those not directly affecting themselves.

A crazy thought, I know.

Who said "trans are a threat to us" ?

Trans are threats to themselves.

They're usually not off well.

And they're especially not off well, when they don't even feel trans, but we're merely fiddled with as a child into believing so...

which is what is happening right now.

"meme politics" as the TV's fill up with drag queen shows and impressionable minds become infested with trans/lgbtq bullshit. over here acting like 5 people identify as lgbtq while this nonsense has taken over the entire nation..

"queer children" should not even be a thing. Yet it is.

Patrick Chewing
05-25-2022, 10:34 AM
There are crazys and gays in every culture. I mean if you're talking "gun culture" then okay maybe. I think dude was a sociopath though.

I'm just saying trans are 0 threat to us, but crazy f@#ks with guns are. This is meme politics especially for those without kids, it's just tribal. But go on do what you will.

Aaaaaaand it turns out the shooter was a tranny. :oldlol:

Lakers Legend#32
05-25-2022, 04:33 PM
Does Truth Social put out any of these "documentaries."

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2022, 06:29 AM
Aaaaaaand it turns out the shooter was a tranny. :oldlol:

oh no! :roll:

That makes our whole discussion that much more epic

"trans politics is memes, 14 kids just died who cares about trans people!"
"trans people are more unhappy and prone to mental disease, to prevent stuff like mass shootings we'd need a cultural change akin to the one with the lgbtq craze"
*shooter is trans

I can't.

Off court come in here and take your L's with you

Nanners
05-27-2022, 01:57 AM
oh no! :roll:

That makes our whole discussion that much more epic

"trans politics is memes, 14 kids just died who cares about trans people!"
"trans people are more unhappy and prone to mental disease, to prevent stuff like mass shootings we'd need a cultural change akin to the one with the lgbtq craze"
*shooter is trans

I can't.

Off court come in here and take your L's with you

We have always known that trans people are mentally ill and dangerous... trans people are orders of magnitude more likely than normal people to be pedophiles, and there are plenty of examples of serial killers (for ex Ed Gein and Jerry Brudos) who were confused about their gender and did heinous shit like making skin suits out of their female victims. Silence of the Lambs is widely regarded as one of the greatest murder/crime films of all time, and it features a trans serial killer.