PDA

View Full Version : Why is the nba sitting players still for Covid protocols?

GrayGoat
05-17-2022, 07:52 PM
Fvck the nba.

BarberSchool
05-17-2022, 08:37 PM
Part of me suspects some sort of Sam Rothstein type Vegas oddsmaker influence over the league office.

warriorfan
05-17-2022, 08:38 PM
The narrative is still if you don’t treat Covid like it’s Ebola you are a bad man.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 08:40 PM
Because COVID has the world stupid

SATAN
05-17-2022, 08:59 PM
Because they don't want all their players getting sick at once?

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 09:12 PM

You mean sick or have COVID? These guys are the healthiest people on the planet. Even if they all had COVID only a few would actually be sick.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 09:14 PM
I'm not talking to you about covid, you conspiracy theorist nutjob.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 09:15 PM
I'm not talking to you about covid, you conspiracy theorist nutjob.

Lol how am I a conspiracy theorists? It's literally a fact that healthy young people are at less risk from sickness and death. Facts are conspiracy now?

RRR3
05-17-2022, 09:16 PM
Dumbdumb23

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2022, 09:17 PM

getting COVID is not being sick lol

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 09:21 PM
Dumbdumb23

RRRETARD3 not knowing what he's talking about again. How exactly is it retarded to say young healthy NBA players are at less risk from covid than most of the population? Let's see if you can actually answer it a with something intelligent that based on facts.

Bankaii
05-17-2022, 09:44 PM
RRRETARD3 not knowing what he's talking about again. How exactly is it retarded to say young healthy NBA players are at less risk from covid than most of the population? Let's see if you can actually answer it a with something intelligent that based on facts.
Them being healthy and the least prone to adverse effects is irrelevant. Illness, Covid in particular, is unpredictable.

For example, Lamarcus Aldridge has Wolff-Parkinson-White disease. Covid is known to increase the risk or peri/myocarditis. That could kill him.

Covid has brought out some true ignorance in people.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 09:51 PM
Them being healthy and the least prone to adverse effects is irrelevant. Illness, Covid in particular, is unpredictable.

For example, Lamarcus Aldridge has Wolff-Parkinson-White disease. Covid is known to increase the risk or peri/myocarditis. That could kill him.

No bruh I'm literally giving you facts and you're giving me COVID irrational fear. Sure anything could happen. Again it's a fact that young athletes are at a crazy low risk from sickness or death. This shit isn't even arguable.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 09:54 PM
No bruh I'm literally giving you facts and you're giving me COVID irrational fear. Sure anything could happen. Again it's a fact that young athletes are at a crazy low risk from sickness or death. This shit isn't even arguable.

It's almost as if it's not just young athletes at the stadiums.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 10:01 PM
It's almost as if it's not just young athletes at the stadiums.

What? A shit ton of them have COVID and don't know it in the stadiums. It's just the numbers man. Plus shit is wide open and lots of people in the stands don't have masks. You enter an environment like that at your own risk.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 10:03 PM
Bronbron23 just wants more stimulus checks imo.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 10:12 PM
Bronbron23 just wants more stimulus checks imo.

Bruh that makes no sense I was against shutting down from day 1.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 10:18 PM
He's even willing to lie about it.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 10:32 PM
He's even willing to lie about it.

Yeah ok who's the one lying? Think about what you idiots are saying. In an arena full of people with COVID you idiots think the players having COVID or not is gonna make a significant impact? You guys are so f*cling stupid.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 10:40 PM
Yeah dude. Everyone at the game has covid. Totally.

:facepalm

Bankaii
05-17-2022, 10:44 PM
Are you illiterate? I literally gave you an example with medical facts.
You’re clearly just too ignorant to listen. It’s just sad how dumb Covid has made y’all look.

Bronbron23
05-17-2022, 10:52 PM
Are you illiterate? I literally gave you an example with medical facts.
You’re clearly just too ignorant to listen. It’s just sad how dumb Covid has made y’all look.

You gave me one example of a guy who "could" get COVID and die. That's not a fact it's a could. Of course anything could happen.

Do you know what happens almost never? An athlete getting really sick or dying from covid. Again dude this is a fact. Out of the millions of athletes out there I don't know if even one has died. These are just the facts man. I'm not making this stuff up.

MavAlbert
05-17-2022, 11:07 PM
getting COVID is not being sick lol

how are people like you still alive? one would think that at some point you would have stuck your finger in the socket or walked into incoming traffic. yet here you are. fascinating.

SATAN
05-17-2022, 11:26 PM
:lol

Baller789
05-17-2022, 11:47 PM
You gave me one example of a guy who "could" get COVID and die. That's not a fact it's a could. Of course anything could happen.

Let's have sex without condoms.

Hey we "could" get ghonorrea.

That's not a fact, its a "could".

HylianNightmare
05-18-2022, 02:23 AM
Probably don't want guys out there with fevers, low energy, no strength, coughing etc

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 02:46 AM
because you need dummy variables for economic forecasting.

ZionDunks
05-18-2022, 02:54 AM
Because they’re being funded by people who run the world to keep the greatest lie on humanity going , pushing the narrative and perpetuating the end of your life and mine? If you want the blunt truth.

NBA has been an advertising arm for this bullshit since day one. They filmed Herro and Sabonis taking that deadly poison into their arm (it was probably arrange placebo saline for all players behind the scenes so none dropped dead on the court) and made into a nice little NBA cares commercial.

We will all be dead ~ 10 years, probably sooner. So there ya go!

ZionDunks
05-18-2022, 02:55 AM
Probably don't want guys out there with fevers, low energy, no strength, coughing etc

Yeah it’s been such a problem in the past right? That only happened in…. One of the most famous games in NBA history.

Jfc

ZionDunks
05-18-2022, 02:59 AM

Know what else could kill him? The vaccine.

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/what-is-killing-the-millenials

A lot easier than wolf Parkinson’s greens disease or whatever you’re making up as a fake whacked out excuse that wouldn’t kill him in 20 lifetimes. LOL

SATAN
05-18-2022, 04:05 AM
Mods? Can we get this nutjob outta here?

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 04:15 AM
Mods? Can we get this nutjob outta here?

no use, prior to reaching full awareness, the nutjob had heard a statement from a tranny, then acted according to it instead of countering it.

may the force be with you

HylianNightmare
05-18-2022, 04:31 AM
Yeah it’s been such a problem in the past right? That only happened in…. One of the most famous games in NBA history.

Jfc
Drain said he felt horrible when he had it, Fournier. Jones JR. But what do they know about their own bodies

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 04:49 AM
Drain said he felt horrible when he had it, Fournier. Jones JR. But what do they know about their own bodies

I can only agree with this if Covid protocols mean eliminate trannies, but then, why are there still professional games being played.