PDA

View Full Version : Monty Williams loss the suns this series...

Im so nba'd out
05-18-2022, 12:35 AM
im just looking back on the series.... I cant believe this mfer didnt bench cam payne sooner....i cant believe it...i cant fking believe it. I see why cp3 burnt out... He knew if he went to the bench that the other team would immediately go on a 20 point run smh... so it was either play tired or blow a lead smh

Chris paul didnt really choke...u cant just go off sportscenter highlights...you really have to watch....suns up 20, cp3 comes out the game when he comes back the lead is like 6...unbelievable

cam payne wtf happened 2 u my man?

Proctor
05-18-2022, 12:38 AM
im just looking back on the series.... I cant believe this mfer didnt bench cam payne sooner....i cant believe it...i cant fking believe it. I see why cp3 burnt out... He knew if he went to the bench that the other team would immediately go on a 20 point run smh... so it was either play tired or blow a lead smh

Chris paul didnt really choke...u cant just go off sportscenter highlights...you really have to watch....suns up 20 cp3 comes out the game when he comes back the lead is like 6...unbelievable
:roll: :roll: :roll:

https://c.tenor.com/MtJ_OYdrs4EAAAAd/rajon-rondo-chris-paul.gif

Im so nba'd out
05-18-2022, 12:42 AM
Wtf is wrong with nba coaches now a days why the fk dont THEY ADJUST! Aaron Holiday is a dog, wtf didnt u give em a shot man. When a player is playing so bad they have to hit a limit where u just think to yourself "fk this im going to the 3rd guy he cant be any worse than this"

You should of tried holiday bro...you had nothing to lose with the bs im seeing with cam payne

now chris paul championship window is shut if they dont move ayton for a king's ransom in the off season....37 years old and expecting this man to backpack is not realistic

Nb1
05-18-2022, 02:12 AM
Doncic had as many points as the Suns at halftime. If it happened at the 4th quarter ala Durant who was exhausted after putting the team on his back i’d agree, but it happenend at the beginning. They were crushed since the start.