PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler playoffs: 29.8 PPG - 7.7 RPG - 5.4 APG - 2.3 SPG - 0.8 BPG on 63.3% TS

Im Still Ballin
05-18-2022, 09:01 AM
29.8 PPG // 7.7 RPG // 5.4 APG // 2.3 SPG // 0.8 BPG on 63.3% TS (11 games)

hold this L
05-18-2022, 09:03 AM
That's actually absurd. He can't keep it that up all playoffs though.

ImKobe
05-18-2022, 09:03 AM
Those are 2019 Kawhi numbers.

What the hell were the Sixers thinking?

TheGoatest
05-18-2022, 09:04 AM
LeBron beat this guy while playing for 3 different franchises, over a span of 10 years. Let that sink in. :eek:

1987_Lakers
05-18-2022, 09:47 AM
Remember when people said what he did in 2020 was a fluke because of the bubble? LOL

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2022, 09:53 AM
thats what you do when you play in the bub-, wait...

Im Still Ballin
05-18-2022, 09:56 AM
That's actually absurd. He can't keep it that up all playoffs though.

11 games in with a maximum of 13 left. If Miami makes it to the finals, He'll probably regress to 27 PPG and 60% TS I think. That's a safe estimate.

PeroAntic
05-18-2022, 09:58 AM
LeBron beat this guy while playing for 3 different franchises, over a span of 10 years. Let that sink in. :eek:

Nobody gives a shit. Lebron is still behind Jordan and always will be, and it has nothing to do with Butler. now stfu

ImKobe
05-18-2022, 10:04 AM
Remember when people said what he did in 2020 was a fluke because of the bubble? LOL

He only did it for 1 series in the bubble. This is a different Jimmy Butler.

Luckily for you, his teammates got injured, or else we might be talking about a potential 2nd title for Jimmy in Miami in 3 years. He's already got more 40+ pt Playoff games than Bran had in Miami.

1987_Lakers
05-18-2022, 10:07 AM

Luckily for you, his teammates got injured, or else we might be talking about a potential 2nd title for Jimmy in Miami in 3 years. He's already got more 40+ pt Playoff games than Bran had in Miami.

This proves you are not a Laker fan, lmao.

1987_Lakers
05-18-2022, 10:10 AM
Here is a quote from ImKobe in the Drexler vs Butler thread a year ago...

These clowns actually thought Butler was better because of ONE fluke run :kobe: Lebron makes any opposing forward look like a superstar I guess.

Who's the clown now?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493099-Clyde-Drexler-or-Jimmy-Butler/page15

ImKobe
05-18-2022, 10:15 AM
Here is a quote from ImKobe in the Drexler vs Butler thread a year ago...

Who's the clown now?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493099-Clyde-Drexler-or-Jimmy-Butler/page15

I wouldn't put him above Drexler right now. Clyde's had multiple Finals runs on top of the amazing one he had with Hakeem. We know some of the numbers are inflated in today's NBA.

There are two outcomes here

1) Butler continues dominating and has a better Playoff run than Bran ever did in a Heat uniform

2) He comes down to earth & they lose and none of this matters

ImKobe
05-18-2022, 10:17 AM

It proves you're an insecure Bran stan who only cares about his individual success. As soon as Bran's gone from LA, you're going to stop posting on this account and move onto your next shtick on your other alts.

1987_Lakers
05-18-2022, 10:20 AM
ImKobe just a year ago... "Jimmy Butler had a fluke run, so 2020 doesn't count".

ImKobe today... "OMG, Jimmy is AMAZING, he was always this good."

:roll:

ImKobe
05-18-2022, 10:24 AM
ImKobe just a year ago... "Jimmy Butler had a fluke run, so 2020 doesn't count".

ImKobe today... "OMG, Jimmy is AMAZING, he was always this good."

I said his Finals was a fluke at the time (which it was if we're being honest) and doesn't mean that he's a better player than Clyde ****ing Drexler, who played in 3 Finals and put up elite numbers for over a decade. Get your own head out of your ass.

Know what, I'll just leave you on ignore and force you to use other alts to get a reply out of me.

ArbitraryWater
05-18-2022, 10:24 AM

this is a different jimmy butler?

:lol

1987_Lakers
05-18-2022, 10:26 AM
I said his Finals was a fluke at the time (which it was if we're being honest) and doesn't mean that he's a better player than Clyde ****ing Drexler, who played in 3 Finals and put up elite numbers for over a decade. Get your own head out of your ass.

Know what, I'll just leave you on ignore and force you to use other alts to get a reply out of me.

Oh man, little Kobe lover is having a meltdown because he got exposed.

SouBeachTalents
05-18-2022, 10:39 AM
It’s crazy how little fanfare and hype this dude gets. Even someone like Kawhi who is far from a media or fan favorite was getting lots of hype during his Raptors run, meanwhile Butler gets radio silence. I’ve never seen that happen to a guy playing this well into the conference finals, and now just 3 wins away from his 2nd Finals appearance in 3 years.

tpols
05-18-2022, 10:44 AM
Butler is playing like prime wade right now. Same great defense, and inside the arc scoring and playmaking. He even does that same move wade used to do all the time pump faking a midrange shot and getting people to bite and foul him.

hold this L
05-18-2022, 10:44 AM
It’s crazy how little fanfare and hype this dude gets. Even someone like Kawhi who is far from a media or fan favorite was getting lots of hype during his Raptors run, meanwhile Butler gets radio silence. I’ve never seen that happen to a guy playing this well into the conference finals, and now just 3 wins away from his 2nd Finals appearance in 3 years.
Because the media is boring and predictable. They're trying to hype up the young generation. Do you see what the main stories that they bring up are? Tatum, Ja, Doncic. Rinse, repeat. NBA media is far & away the worst media in any sports medium. They stick with narratives and everything else is essentially fodder.

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 10:45 AM
out there playing like the world had robbed him the opportunity to perform until now.

GimmeThat
05-18-2022, 10:47 AM
Because the media is boring and predictable. They're trying to hype up the young generation. Do you see what the main stories that they bring up are? Tatum, Ja, Doncic. Rinse, repeat. NBA media is far & away the worst media in any sports medium. They stick with narratives and everything else is essentially fodder.

it's what you get with nationalism.

they should change it to professional basketball association

Wally450
05-18-2022, 10:49 AM
Dude is ballin. I hate to see what he did to the Celtics last night, but I respect the hell out of it.

He does it why shooting very little 3 pointers, and able to play good defense on the other end.

HylianNightmare
05-18-2022, 10:51 AM
Nobody gives a shit. Lebron is still behind Jordan and always will be, and it has nothing to do with Butler. now stfu

Nailed it

SouBeachTalents
05-18-2022, 10:55 AM
Dude is ballin. I hate to see what he did to the Celtics last night, but I respect the hell out of it.

He does it why shooting very little 3 pointers, and able to play good defense on the other end.
That’s the strangest development about him. He was a serviceable 3 point shooter before heading to Miami, but since joining the Heat that aspect of his game has all but disappeared. Though he’s definitely been shooting the 3 a lot better in these playoffs so far.

Wally450
05-18-2022, 10:57 AM
That’s the strangest development about him. He was a serviceable 3 point shooter before heading to Miami, but since joining the Heat that aspect of his game has all but disappeared. Though he’s definitely been shooting the 3 a lot better in these playoffs thus far.

Clutch, timely, backbreaking threes as well. Did it to ATL and Philly. It's only a matter of time before he does it to us.

RRR3
05-18-2022, 11:12 AM
ImButthurt with another embarrassing performance in this thread. The poor guy probably struggles to tie his shoes.

8Ball
05-18-2022, 11:24 AM
29.8 PPG // 7.7 RPG // 5.4 APG // 2.3 SPG // 0.8 BPG on 63.3% TS (11 games)

1 fluke run in 2020 they said.

Jimmy Butler vs Charles Barkley is the next conversation we will have to deep dive into. Maybe even Karl Malone.

CelticBaller
05-18-2022, 11:25 AM
He had to sit a game for knee swelling, I fear he might be running out of gas if he keeps this up

8Ball
05-18-2022, 11:27 AM

This is correct.

He is a Kobe tard living in some mid west slum ville like Kenny.

He hates the Lakers now.

8Ball
05-18-2022, 11:27 AM

2020 Jimmy Butler was 4 inches shorter and 40 lbs lighter!

8Ball
05-18-2022, 11:28 AM
Oh man, little Kobe lover is having a meltdown because he got exposed.

Don't worry I'll carry the torch next time he opens his mouth about Jimmy Butler :lol

Axe
05-19-2022, 03:48 AM
His legacy already shattered anyway since he lost in the nba finals. :cry:

TheGoatest
05-19-2022, 03:55 AM

He sure is: The 2020 finals Butler just turned 31. And this current Butler is nearing 33. :oldlol:
And we all know that the latter of the two is the age where players are usually better. :roll:

TheGoatest
05-19-2022, 03:58 AM

:oldlol:

What a meltdown. Say it with more alts. That will make it more true. :roll:
LeBron passed jordon when he beat a 73-9 team with a cancer as his #2 option. The 2020 chip was just another nail in the coffin. :banana:

PeroAntic
05-19-2022, 08:01 AM
:oldlol:

What a meltdown. Say it with more alts. That will make it more true. :roll:
LeBron passed jordon when he beat a 73-9 team with a cancer as his #2 option. The 2020 chip was just another nail in the coffin. :banana:
If he passed him already then whats this frenzied mobilization of the stain brigade now around Jimmy regarding Lebron? If he was already consensus #1 then what do you have to prove through Jimmy?

and how much of an idiot do you have to be to think a Rose stan has alts:facepalm

TheGoatest
05-19-2022, 08:54 AM
If he passed him already then whats this frenzied mobilization of the stain brigade now around Jimmy regarding Lebron? If he was already consensus #1 then what do you have to prove through Jimmy?

and how much of an idiot do you have to be to think a Rose stan has alts:facepalm

You should ask yourself that. Why is it that you get upset when the subject of LeBron being the GOAT is brought up? If you are so secure about jordon being the GOAT, why do you keep pointing it out?