red1
05-20-2022, 02:03 PM
it's prophesizing that curry will finally win his first finals MVP this year:

https://fadeawayworld.net/.image/t_share/MTgzMDI3NzA4MDEwMTc3OTU1/forward.jpg

FultzNationRISE
05-20-2022, 02:04 PM

He'd better hope Miami finds a way to pull thru then, because I honestly think Boston is a bad match up for GS.

I would bet Boston in that series tbh.

red1
05-20-2022, 02:05 PM
He'd better hope Miami finds a way to pull thru then, because I honestly think Boston is a bad match up for GS.

I would bet Boston in that series tbh.

if there was ever a player that could choke the prophecy it's stephen curry

kid is dogshit in the finals

red1
05-20-2022, 02:08 PM
looking forward to seeing marcus smart and draymond green injure each other.

I think the celtics are better than the heat so I'm rooting for them to make it out of the east and give the warriors hell

Bronbron23
05-20-2022, 02:54 PM

All I see is proof that this forum is full of idiots. How exactly is a one game fun all star game important?

red1
05-20-2022, 02:55 PM
All I see is proof that this forum is full of idiots. How exactly is a one game fun all star game important?

dude it's science... 100% allstar game MVP to finals MVP ratio...

Airupthere
05-20-2022, 03:07 PM

I mean the sample size tells you all there is to know

GimmeThat
05-20-2022, 03:14 PM
essentially everyone whose been shooting the 3 at a higher percentage than Curry just needs to turn into a playmaker and let Curry take the 3 instead.

it's certainly worth giving it a shot given the guy shot .454 from 3 in his prime.

Bronbron23
05-20-2022, 03:44 PM
dude it's science... 100% allstar game MVP to finals MVP ratio...

Right but that doesn't make it matter. It maybe legitimizes the winner but it doesn't make it matter. It's one game for fun with nothing significant on the line. Not sure how that can matter.

GimmeThat
05-20-2022, 04:55 PM
Right but that doesn't make it matter. It maybe legitimizes the winner but it doesn't make it matter. It's one game for fun with nothing significant on the line. Not sure how that can matter.

people watch shows such as first take, around the horn, pre-game analysis and halftime shows, yet one game filled with all stars doesn't matter.

Bronbron23
05-20-2022, 05:27 PM
people watch shows such as first take, around the horn, pre-game analysis and halftime shows, yet one game filled with all stars doesn't matter.

Yeah but they don't matter either. Like the all star game they're entertaining but they really don't matter. People loved sports well before first take and the other shows. The all star game could be eliminated tomorrow and nobody would really care.

red1
05-20-2022, 05:31 PM

its the prophecy.

the chosen one has been chosen.

curry will be the finals mvp.

red1
05-20-2022, 05:31 PM
unless he chokes in the finals, which wouldnt surprise anyone.

Spurs m8
05-20-2022, 05:37 PM
Yep, a mvp for a fake game is very important

FultzNationRISE
05-20-2022, 05:39 PM
Yep, a mvp for a fake game is very important

Do you ****ing wanna fight my dick bro??

red1
05-20-2022, 06:08 PM
bunghole m8 needs to watch his mouth before someone punches his asshole with their dick

tpols
05-20-2022, 06:11 PM
Wait... so 1 time out of 4 is proof of some certain correlation? 25% rate?

OP is flat out retarded. :oldlol:

GimmeThat
05-20-2022, 06:37 PM
Yeah but they don't matter either. Like the all star game they're entertaining but they really don't matter. People loved sports well before first take and the other shows. The all star game could be eliminated tomorrow and nobody would really care.

well, the technicians, when given the break, generally ponders "can someone tell me if I'm doing it 100% right, and just what the hell is going on with the world."

red1
05-20-2022, 08:21 PM
Wait... so 1 time out of 4 is proof of some certain correlation? 25% rate?

OP is flat out retarded. :oldlol:

don't get mad at me just because the nets got swept in the first round.

not my fault.

kd just can't cut it in the eastern conference and kyrie just admitted who the real engine was on that cavs team. like we didn't already know.