PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce watched tonight’s game… we gotta tweet at him asking how he liked it

BarberSchool
05-21-2022, 11:29 PM
If the dudes he watched it with didn’t mercilessly roast his MF A$$ all 2nd half, his crew is pu$$y.

red1
05-21-2022, 11:31 PM
If the dudes he watched it with didn’t mercilessly roast his MF A$$ all 2nd half, his crew is pu$$y.

I was on the line with my dawg who won 4 rings with OSU as a national champion in football

he lost respect for marcus smart for his theatrics. my guy was actually a fan before tonight.

BarberSchool
05-21-2022, 11:37 PM
I was on the line with my dawg who won 4 rings with OSU as a national champion in football

he lost respect for marcus smart for his theatrics. my guy was actually a fan before tonight.i used to like and speak positively on Smart prior to really paying attention. When Smart obviously yanked PJ Tucker down onto him, then argued it to get a technical, when down six with under a minute to go…. Son shameless and blameless.

red1
05-21-2022, 11:41 PM
i used to like and speak positively on Smart prior to really paying attention. When Smart obviously yanked PJ Tucker down onto him, then argued it to get a technical, when down six with under a minute to go…. Son shameless and blameless.

the art of flopping, smart is an A+ student

he's scientific with it

red1
05-21-2022, 11:41 PM
facts