PDA

View Full Version : How many teams do you think would want Lebron if he wanted to be traded out of LA

coastalmarker99
05-24-2022, 08:30 PM
I am wondering what teams would want Lebron if he were to request a trade this offseason.

My thinking at the moment is.

The Cavs would want him as he would be a great fit alongside their young core.

The Suns would want him due to his connection with James Jones and CP3.

The Nets would want him to form a big three of Lebron, Durant Kyrie.

Denver would want him to form a special duo with Jokic.

76ers would want him to help Joel get over the Hump.

ImKobe
05-24-2022, 08:46 PM
Nets & Sixers would give up Simmons/Harden, but I don't see any viable trades for other teams. Cavs are not giving up their young players to have Bran for a few years.

coastalmarker99
05-24-2022, 08:50 PM
Nets & Sixers would give up Simmons/Harden, but I don't see any viable trades for other teams. Cavs are not giving up their young players to have Bran for a few years.

I could see Jamal Murray for Lebron.

Axe
05-24-2022, 08:51 PM
Op seems unaware that kong actually declared he will play for his son's team whoever gets him once he declares for the league draft in the near future.

FultzNationRISE
05-24-2022, 08:59 PM
Every single team would trade the farm to have Lebron suit up ONE game for their franchise.

NBAGOAT
05-24-2022, 09:03 PM

yes they are allen could easily be traded and there are plenty of other teams that would, any with a max guy really but the offer just wouldnt be the most fair. Denver could trade porter, warriors could trade wiggins+poole, celtics should consider trading anyone but tatum, bucks would say goodbye to middleton, clippers would give up george for lebron in a heartbeat, grizzlies would absolutely trade jaren and jazz should make anyone available.

Shooter
05-24-2022, 09:19 PM
Every single team would trade the farm to have Lebron suit up ONE game for their franchise.

And teams would give up even MORE if he played games and wasn't suited up.

Baller789
05-24-2022, 10:02 PM
And teams would give up even MORE if he played games and wasn't suited up.

Why would the other teams want to be in the lottery?

Shooter
05-24-2022, 10:21 PM
Why would the other teams want to be in the lottery?

Dumb question. No team would want to be in the lottery.

Wally450
05-24-2022, 10:24 PM

Lol, no we wouldn't. Maybe 8 years ago.