PDA

View Full Version : I don’t get it. Why are ratings going up with this garbage ass eastern conf finals?

Mask the Embiid
05-26-2022, 08:41 PM
It makes no sense…. When the spurs were playing the pistons in the mid 2000’s, ratings were plummeting night after night…. Wtf are the ratings going from the exciting hawks vs bucks series last year…. It makes no sense, clearly ppl don’t like watching team ball series as u can tell by the pistons vs spurs extremely low ratings…. WHAT THE FK IS GOING ON!? How are 2 teams who can’t score and each one getting routed game after game making the ratings go up????IT MAKES NO FKING SENSE!…ITS NO STARS!!!!!

paksat
05-26-2022, 09:01 PM
population of the world has like probably doubled since then without looking at the actual numbers, ratings can't help but go up

AlternativeAcc.
05-26-2022, 09:04 PM
Warriors have more stars than any other of the remaining teams combined.

And they're the healthiest and freshest team by far.

Literally this year doesn't count.

SouBeachTalents
05-26-2022, 09:04 PM
Shut the fck up

FultzNationRISE
05-26-2022, 09:52 PM
It’s because of the work LeAmbassador has put in popularizing the game

90sgoat
05-26-2022, 09:58 PM
A lot of people hated Lebron.

Baller789
05-26-2022, 10:01 PM
It’s because of the work LeAmbassador has put in popularizing the game

More like people are tired of the constant Lebron narrative by the mainstream media.

Full Court
05-26-2022, 10:11 PM
Literally this year doesn't count.

Interesting. Based on that statement of yours, I'm guessing Bronie didn't even make the playoffs. :lol

Johnny32
05-26-2022, 10:34 PM
There is expected to be major ratings in TV ratings moving forward, especially involving sports, as Nielsen begins counting out-of-home viewership. Viewers will now be counted from places such as bars, restaurants, and airports. Viewers will also be counted if they take their mobile devices from the home and use those to watch.

This latest Nielsen tool is supposed to make a huge change in sports ratings moving forward, particularly major sporting events, and generally for the NFL, according to F4Wonline.com. WWE and AEW will also be affected, but likely on a much smaller scale.

that's why.

Mask the Embiid
05-26-2022, 10:47 PM
There is expected to be major ratings in TV ratings moving forward, especially involving sports, as Nielsen begins counting out-of-home viewership. Viewers will now be counted from places such as bars, restaurants, and airports. Viewers will also be counted if they take their mobile devices from the home and use those to watch.

This latest Nielsen tool is supposed to make a huge change in sports ratings moving forward, particularly major sporting events, and generally for the NFL, according to F4Wonline.com. WWE and AEW will also be affected, but likely on a much smaller scale.

that's why.
I wish I could prop you(because I would be swimming in green rep)…thanks for the answer

RRR3
05-26-2022, 10:50 PM
I wish I could prop you(because I would be swimming in green rep)…thanks for the answer
Delusional :roll:

You'd have a red lightsaber just like you did on your original account when rep was enabled.