PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green saying the series over was masterful reverse psychology

warriorfan
05-28-2022, 01:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW75SltRN5I

At first it seems like Dray calling the series over in Boston’s favor was a stupid move. Giving added motivation for no reason. But he did it on purpose to try to get them to wake up and beat Boston. Dray knows Miami will be a better match up.

tpols
05-28-2022, 01:04 AM
It is quite possible he used reverse psychology to motivate Miami. Actually... that's exactly what he did. Boston is a way tougher matchup than Miami for the warriors.

1987_Lakers
05-28-2022, 01:05 AM
I doubt, in his podcast he picked Boston to beat Miami before the series started I believe. Draymond just got put on the spot by Shaq after he gave a political answer to who the Warriors wanted to play so he just revealed he thought Boston would win.

TheGoatest
05-28-2022, 02:47 AM
Yes, that is why Miami beat Boston in game 6. Because of Draymond Green.
Also, if the Celtics win game 7, doesn't it give them a full series worth of trash talking, where they can say to Draymond and the Warriors: "We know you're scared of us. You tried to motivate Miami to beat us because you didn't want to face us."

Axe
05-28-2022, 02:51 AM
In that game that saw butler have an iconic moment in the playoffs than whatever op's hero has done there before. :lebronamazed:

plowking
05-28-2022, 03:06 AM
I think Boston beats GSW, but GSW beats Miami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW75SltRN5I

At first it seems like Dray calling the series over in Boston’s favor was a stupid move. Giving added motivation for no reason. But he did it on purpose to try to get them to wake up and beat Boston. Dray knows Miami will be a better match up.

good observation

Yes, that is why Miami beat Boston in game 6. Because of Draymond Green.
Also, if the Celtics win game 7, doesn't it give them a full series worth of trash talking, where they can say to Draymond and the Warriors: "We know you're scared of us. You tried to motivate Miami to beat us because you didn't want to face us."

draymond knows they can beat either team but miami is easier

I doubt, in his podcast he picked Boston to beat Miami before the series started I believe. Draymond just got put on the spot by Shaq after he gave a political answer to who the Warriors wanted to play so he just revealed he thought Boston would win.

so he thought boston would win but is trying to influence miami to win

coin24
05-28-2022, 04:59 AM
I think Boston beats GSW, but GSW beats Miami.

Yeah because brown and Tatum routinely show up in big games :oldlol:

does the reverse psychology actually work or is haslem just a moron and perhaps draymond too if he thought it would work?

who can say for sure

perhaps someone with a phd in psychology

i mean draymond said booker is mvp and bridges dpoy

he's a great player but not necessarily the sharpest cookie in the jar

did he say that about booker and bridges to inflate their egos so they'd play worse?

again maybe

is draymond 50 steps ahead of everyone or just another guy that says some stupid shit and some smart shit