PDA

View Full Version : Would you pick Westbrook over Curry, Klay, Dray, Poole, Wiggins, Looney, Kuminga, ...

Nb1
06-02-2022, 02:15 PM
Would you really pick a guy that hits the upper part of the backboard from 2 inches away 5 times during a game over Curry, Klay, Dray, Poole, Wiggins, Looney, Kuminga, Iggy, Moody, Otto Porter?

Because while seeing the Warriors roster, Lebron's second option wouldn't even be the Warriors 10th option. AD would ofc be the second option if only he actually played for the Lakers.

warriorfan
06-02-2022, 02:22 PM
Nice to see you abandon that other thread after getting absolutely destroyed.

:roll:

tontoz
06-02-2022, 02:38 PM
Just last season Russ led the league in assist rate.

This year his advanced stats dropped sharply. Last year his win shares and BPM were 3.7. This year his win shares were 1.7 and his BPM -1.6. Why the big drop off? :confusedshrug:

tpols
06-02-2022, 03:03 PM
Westbrook in the playoffs is usually garbage but he's been leading regular season playoff teams for years. The Lakers had straight +425 contender title odds. There s no excuse for an 11 seed bro. The Nets at least made 7 seed with kyrie missing more games than Anthony Davis.

tpols
06-02-2022, 03:04 PM

This year his advanced stats dropped sharply. Last year his win shares and BPM were 3.7. This year his win shares were 1.7 and his BPM -1.6. Why the big drop off? :confusedshrug:

Bran. Two full time ball dominators doesn't work.

AlternativeAcc.
06-02-2022, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't take peak westbrook over any of those guys.

I think westbrick is the worst example of a stat padder in history... he has the least complimentary skillet possible... has the lowest IQ possible... has the least clutch possible... is super inefficient...

If there's one guy whose stats literally just don't matter. It's westbrick. It's why he's 8-21 in the playoffs without durant despite playing with peak PG and Harden.

This year westbrick is arguably one of the worst players of all time. Right up there with 2016 Kobe.

Nb1
06-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Nice to see you abandon that other thread after getting absolutely destroyed.

:roll:

I am sorry to have a life :roll:
And i just wrote in the other thread at the same time i made this one. And you didn't answer the question, please i would love to know.

Because if anyone picks Westbrook they know that it means they don't understand one bit of basketball and if they don't pick Westbrook it means Lebron had 0 help and Curry is basically playing with 10 all stars compared to Lebron's team. So pick your poison please Sir :roll:

Nb1
06-02-2022, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry, but when your second option is throwing these kind of bricks, how do you want Lebron to overcome that? Because its not as is the other guys were better on his team. People made it seem that its such a failure not getting into the playoffs with that team and are praising Steph who's basically playing with a 10th option that is better than every second option as any team he played against. Minus the grizzlies ofc.

tontoz
06-02-2022, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry, but when your second option is throwing these kind of bricks, how do you want Lebron to overcome that? Because its not as is the other guys were better on his team. People made it seem that its such a failure not getting into the playoffs with that team and are praising Steph who's basically playing with a 10th option that is better than every second option as any team he played against. Minus the grizzlies ofc.

Russ was the second option with the Wizards last season and they made the playoffs. And they suck. They don't have a roster filled with All-Stars like the Lakers.

Spurs m8
06-02-2022, 05:33 PM
What's wrong with these people?

Get an actual life, you sad sacks of semen

Manny98
06-02-2022, 05:42 PM
I wouldn't take peak westbrook over any of those guys.

I think westbrick is the worst example of a stat padder in history... he has the least complimentary skillet possible... has the lowest IQ possible... has the least clutch possible... is super inefficient...

If there's one guy whose stats literally just don't matter. It's westbrick. It's why he's 8-21 in the playoffs without durant despite playing with peak PG and Harden.

This year westbrick is arguably one of the worst players of all time. Right up there with 2016 Kobe.

Could Kevon Looney carry a team into the playoffs like peak Westbrook?

HylianNightmare
06-02-2022, 05:54 PM

Lenotthatgood