PDA

View Full Version : This is why warriors went and got kd

Bronbron23
06-02-2022, 11:41 PM
I love the warriors movement but when their movement and screens are being defended well they have nobody who can get a good look in the iso in the half court in the clutch. Steph just isn't big enough or athletic enough to be that guy.

AlternativeAcc.
06-02-2022, 11:41 PM
They need a big dick alpha.

Curry is a tiny dicked beta.

coastalmarker99
06-02-2022, 11:43 PM
Green is such a liability on offence.

They are basically playing 4 v 5 with him out there.

WhiteKyrie
06-02-2022, 11:44 PM
I love the warriors movement but when their movement and screens are being defended well they have nobody who can get a good look in the iso in the half court in the clutch. Steph just isn't big enough or athletic enough to be that guy.

Also why I much prefer watching Kyrie or Ja as an ISO half court scorer against a quality man defender against a set defense. Incessant spamming of picks isn’t needed.

Bronbron23
06-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Green is such a liability on offence.

They are basically playing 4 v 5 with him out there.

True but he's their best player defensively. He's also their best floor general. Steph isn't a true point.

tpols
06-02-2022, 11:47 PM
When 40% of your starting lineup can't shoot or score anything but a layup it really hurts your offense. The Celtics are fielding at all times 80% shooters scorers and when rob williams sits it jumps to 100%. Its sad because dray used to be able to hit open 3s.Now id trust myself to make one over him.

AlternativeAcc.
06-02-2022, 11:49 PM
When 40% of your starting lineup can't shoot or score anything but a layup it really hurts your offense. The Celtics are fielding at all times 80% shooters scorers and when rob williams sits it jumps to 100%. Its sad because dray used to be able to hit open 3s.Now id trust myself to make one over him.

Warriors have 4 player who shoot over 36% from 3

Celtics have none.

You're being ironic right?

NBAGOAT
06-02-2022, 11:50 PM

Simple solution you play the Poole party lineup or porter at the 4 when Celtics don’t play 2 bigs which is most of the time. You do sacrifice defense with Poole but I think it’s worth it. Have him guard Derrick white or grant Williams

tpols
06-02-2022, 11:54 PM
Warriors have 4 player who shoot over 36% from 3

Celtics have none.

You're being ironic right?

They start and play dray and Looney heavily together. That's almost half your lineup that is useless outside a layup. Which the celtics knew which is why they sagged so hard away from them and could put more pressure on klay, Wiggins, and curry. Meanwhile Horford can splash from anywhere. And can never be left even more than 5 feet alone. It makes a huge difference in the spacing dynamic of each team. And the funny thing is Horford was always known as a high IQ passing big man. He doesn't have a great Iso scoring game,but he can hit a jumper from anywhere catch and shoot.

warriorfan
06-03-2022, 12:10 AM
This is why op’s mom should of had an abortion

kawhileonard2
06-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Still beat Peak Lebron. Went from losing in round 1 to winning the title vs Lebron, same as Dallas as well.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2011_preseason_odds.html (Dallas 7th)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2014_preseason_odds.html (San Antonio 6th)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2015_preseason_odds.html (Golden State 8th)

Mask the Embiid
06-03-2022, 12:24 AM
They only got kd for Lebron to mimicking LeBron’s statline….they don’t need kd for anyone else….

Bronbron23
06-03-2022, 12:40 AM
This is why op’s mom should of had an abortion

Bruh when are u gonna learn that u shouldn't debate me on ball? I've literally been right everytime we get into these convos. Celtics 4-2 little buddy. No fmvp for Steph again. Never a bride always a bridesmaid:oldlol:

coin24
06-03-2022, 02:31 AM
They need a big dick alpha.

Curry is a tiny dicked beta.

:cheers:

SATAN
06-03-2022, 03:53 AM
Bruh when are u gonna learn that u shouldn't debate me on ball? I've literally been right everytime we get into these convos. Celtics 4-2 little buddy. No fmvp for Steph again. Never a bride always a bridesmaid:oldlol:

:roll: