PDA

View Full Version : Chef dingo Game 2 through the first 3 q (no garbage time)

warriorfan
06-05-2022, 10:13 PM
Klay - 7
Dray - 9
Poole - 9
Dingo - 29

Woooooooooooooo

coastalmarker99
06-05-2022, 10:14 PM
Klay - 7
Dray - 9
Poole - 9
Dingo - 29

Woooooooooooooo

Draymond redeemed himself today.

Just hope Klay can get it going on the road as he has been awful in the first two games.

warriorfan
06-05-2022, 10:16 PM
Draymond redeemed himself today.

Just hope Klay can get it going on the road as he has been awful in the first two games.

He had a really tough first half. He needs to try to not do too much. He settled down a bit after he finally got a 3 to go down but he can’t have huge stretches where he disappears like he has

ImKobe
06-05-2022, 10:16 PM
Curry GOATing in these Finals

Mask the Embiid
06-05-2022, 10:17 PM
1 down 3 to go

https://i.postimg.cc/WzWJZFKS/C521-C12-D-FD0-C-467-D-8-A5-D-99070-CF118-F1.gif

all 28 non finals teams fanbases are with you gsw….literally every…single…one… even the teams you knocked out. Knock out the worst fan base in all of American sports

FultzNationRISE
06-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Curry played good. It wasnt some great game in Finals history, but he was... good.

Still a lot of series left, both teams gonna have to stay hungry and look for another gear.

coastalmarker99
06-05-2022, 10:30 PM
He had a really tough first half. He needs to try to not do too much. He settled down a bit after he finally got a 3 to go down but he can’t have huge stretches where he disappears like he has

I have been disliking Klay's shot selection in these first two games as those dumb fadeaways he takes are just terrible.

Wally450
06-05-2022, 10:33 PM
1 down 3 to go

all 28 non finals teams fanbases are with you gsw….literally every…single…one… even the teams you knocked out. Knock out the worst fan base in all of American sports

:roll: :roll:

warriorfan
06-05-2022, 10:34 PM
I have been disliking Klay's shot selection in these first two games as those dumb fadeaways he takes are just terrible.

It has. They have been chasing him off the 3 point line and forcing him to put it on the floor. Klay has never been a play creator off the dribble really and he’s having a tough time finishing on Boston’s interior defense. So it ends up with these awkward mid range jumpers that he doesn’t usually take on high volume. He needs to pass it more or just let the 3’s fly.

Bronbron23
06-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Klay - 7
Dray - 9
Poole - 9
Dingo - 29

Woooooooooooooo

If warriors win he should win fmvp easily this time unless he absolutely falls off or gets hurt. I still think Celtics taking this though.

FromDowntown
06-05-2022, 10:37 PM
chef cookin up a finals mvp

Sulico
06-06-2022, 01:31 AM
It has. They have been chasing him off the 3 point line and forcing him to put it on the floor. Klay has never been a play creator off the dribble really and he’s having a tough time finishing on Boston’s interior defense. So it ends up with these awkward mid range jumpers that he doesn’t usually take on high volume. He needs to pass it more or just let the 3’s fly.

I love Klay, but asking him to pass more is just gonna lead to more turnovers. He is not a good passer.

WhiteKyrie
06-06-2022, 01:50 AM
1 down 3 to go

Actually Boston fans are one of the best sport fan bases around. Super passionate. And not in a grimy 100% asshole way like Philadelphia fans. So where or what is this being based on?

Spurs m8
06-06-2022, 02:42 AM
Lol so many NBA neutrals are on the Celtics..

Whether it be because they're sick of the GSW recent success, don't like certain players, etc...

Or they wanna see the Celtics jump ahead in chip count, Laker fans be raging

Mask the embiid is literally never right about anything :roll:

warriorfan
06-06-2022, 03:37 AM
I love Klay, but asking him to pass more is just gonna lead to more turnovers. He is not a good passer.

I mean swing it back around if he’s not gonna catch and shoot. Basically don’t dribble the basketball. He’s able to do that. Where he gets in trouble is when he tries to make plays.

Hoopexpert
06-06-2022, 04:37 AM
Man is on a mission to get his FMVP.

Manny98
06-06-2022, 06:31 AM

He got robbed in 2015 & 2017 :facepalm

John8204
06-06-2022, 07:23 AM

I do not get Lebron and Curry hate compared all the other players in the league..it's just weird to me.

Shooter
06-06-2022, 09:29 AM
chef cookin up a finals mvp

Pause :lol

The series is 1-1, plenty of time for him to give it away to Tatum, Brown, or Poole

Shooter
06-06-2022, 09:29 AM
He got robbed in 2015 & 2017 :facepalm

2017? :biggums:

You've said a lot of dumb ass shit lately are you off your meds bro?

Nb1
06-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Imagine making a thread of a player posting up 29 pts in today’s NBA :roll:

Curry’s standards are just so low, its hilarious.

warriorfan
06-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Imagine making a thread of a player posting up 29 pts in today’s NBA :roll:

Curry’s standards are just so low, its hilarious.

29 through the first 3 Q baby boi.

Steph is so good he ends games in 3 quarters. He’s been doing this for years. If he stat padded in these type of games he could average close to 40 points a game, he plays to win not for gay box score stats like some players.

tontoz
06-06-2022, 09:44 AM
The 'Steph pads his stats in blowouts' narrative was always nonsense. Steph is on the bench in the 4th in blowouts as he was last night. Didn't even play in the 4th.

Nb1
06-06-2022, 10:10 AM
A thread about 29 points on 21 shots :roll:

I still can’t get over laughing :roll:

I thought people would come out here and flame Curry and they’re actually praising this pathetic performance loooool.

warriorfan
06-06-2022, 10:14 AM
A thread about 29 points on 21 shots :roll:

I still can’t get over laughing :roll:

I thought people would come out here and flame Curry and they’re actually praising this pathetic performance loooool.

Curry scored 29 points on 60% TS in 3 quarters vs the best defense in the league and the DPOY

Get some rest bro. You aren’t even good at this.

Nb1
06-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Curry fans are the best, please don’t stop guys :roll:

I have never seen such low standards of any fanbase in any sport. Soon, there will be threads Curry completed a pass in the 1st quarter without falling down :roll:

hold this L
06-06-2022, 10:40 AM
https://c.tenor.com/-w1AkiC4l3wAAAAC/breaking-bad-jessie-pinkman.gif

It's going to be ok. :(

tontoz
06-06-2022, 10:45 AM
Through 2 games Steph is averaging 31.5 ppg. Next highest on the Ws is Wiggins at 15.5.

Nb1
06-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Through 2 games Steph is averaging 31.5 ppg. Next highest on the Ws is Wiggins at 15.5.

Lol at this. They held Boston under 90 pts thanks to who in your opinion? Some guys have to make up for Curry's terrible defense (actually it's not even that he's that bad, he's just too small and soft, so he's an easy target). They switch up and run around to not let Curry guard anyone, so yes ofc their offense will suffer.

A 90 yr old injured Bron was putting up 38-40 pts this season because he was playing no defense just like Curry. The difference is the Warriors have a great team and they all make up for Curry's weakness, but don't expect them to put offensive performances while spending so much energy defending like that.

Make a thread when Curry puts up 45-50 pts. That's impressive. But 29 on 21 shots while playing no defense, i'm sorry but that's terrible :roll:

tontoz
06-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Lol at this. They held Boston under 90 pts thanks to who in your opinion? Some guys have to make up for Curry's terrible defense (actually it's not even that he's that bad, he's just too small and soft, so he's an easy target). They switch up and run around to not let Curry guard anyone, so yes ofc their offense will suffer.

A 90 yr old injured Bron was putting up 38-40 pts this season because he was playing no defense just like Curry. The difference is the Warriors have a great team and they all make up for Curry's weakness, but don't expect them to put offensive performances while spending so much energy defending like that.

Make a thread when Curry puts up 45-50 pts. That's impressive. But 29 on 21 shots while playing no defense, i'm sorry but that's terrible :roll:

GS has an elite defense and it is better when Curry is on the.court. They gave up 4 ppg fewer with Curry on the court

http://www.82games.com/2122/21GSW3.HTM#onoff

If he was such a bad defender then they wouldn't have an elite defense.

Nb1
06-06-2022, 12:23 PM
GS has an elite defense and it is better when Curry is on the.court. They gave up 4 ppg fewer with Curry on the court

http://www.82games.com/2122/21GSW3.HTM#onoff

If he was such a bad defender then they wouldn't have an elite defense.

He doesn't even need to defend like i said, but that's why Klay, Dray, Wiggins aren't putting up better numbers offensively all the time. But last finals Klay outscored Curry 3 out of the 5 games he played, do yu think there was even 1 thread about it? Ofc not, putting up 30 for those kind of players is normal and depends on circumstances.

And usually when Curry goes out the second unit of the opponents team is playing which ofc when even their starters are already worse than GS's bench, imagine their second unit vs GS lol. If you actually watch GS games you can see how much trouble they have to switch to not let Curry 1 on 1 vs anyone and the opponents are ofc targetting Curry due to his mediocre defense. That being said, GS is a great and deep team, with a great system. Curry is just a piece of it.

Take Klay and 1 more guy out and Curry is a 1-4 regular season player that can't make the playoffs, facts. So, yes, again 29 points on 21 shots is terrible and not thread worthy even for any average player, so i don't even know what you Curry fans are smoking for making such a ridiculous thread :roll:

tontoz
06-06-2022, 12:49 PM
He doesn't even need to defend like i said, but that's why Klay, Dray, Wiggins aren't putting up better numbers offensively all the time. But last finals Klay outscored Curry 3 out of the 5 games he played, do yu think there was even 1 thread about it? Ofc not, putting up 30 for those kind of players is normal and depends on circumstances.

And usually when Curry goes out the second unit of the opponents team is playing which ofc when even their starters are already worse than GS's bench, imagine their second unit vs GS lol. If you actually watch GS games you can see how much trouble they have to switch to not let Curry 1 on 1 vs anyone and the opponents are ofc targetting Curry due to his mediocre defense. That being said, GS is a great and deep team, with a great system. Curry is just a piece of it.

Take Klay and 1 more guy out and Curry is a 1-4 regular season player that can't make the playoffs, facts. So, yes, again 29 points on 21 shots is terrible and not thread worthy even for any average player, so i don't even know what you Curry fans are smoking for making such a ridiculous thread :roll:

He plays the majority of his minutes in the 1st and 3rd quarters against the other teams starters. If he was such a weak defender than the opposing starters would be targeting him and getting easy baskets. That is not happening.

Another Captain Obvious issue is that if the GS bench is better than the opponents bench that will have a negative impact on Curry's +/- because he doesn't spend much time on the court with bench players.

Klay only played 32 games this year yet they still led the league in defensive efficiency.

In the Finals Curry is their leading scorer with literally twice as many points as 2nd option Wiggins. 29 pts with a 60% TS in 3 quarters vs an elite defense is impressive wether you can acknowlege it or not.