Klay Thompson - 13 points / 2.5 rebounds / 2 assists per game

FG - 30%
3pt - 27%
TS - 36%

Kblaze8855
06-06-2022, 04:36 PM
Klay Thompson in his last finals:

26/5/2on 54/59/88

Since we are just throwing things out there for the hell of it.

Nb1
06-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Klay Thompson - 13 points / 2.5 rebounds / 2 assists per game

FG - 30%
3pt - 27%
TS - 36%

Klay outscored Steph 3 out of the 5 games he played last finals while actually defending lol. Tell him to play 0 defense like Curry and he'd be averaging 50.
Someone's got to pick up soft boy's lack of D. Without Klay the Warriors didn't even make the playoffs:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
06-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Go outside.

DMAVS41
06-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Cool, and most Steph fans would be blaming other star players for a teammate playing that poorly...but when it comes to Steph...it's never his fault.

Nb1
06-06-2022, 05:14 PM
I thought Steph made his teammates better lol.

And can someone remind me how Steph did when Klay was injured last 2 years? Did he win 2 rings? Got at least to the finals? I'm sure such a great player like Curry would've won a ring with a team like that and missing a poor Klay Thompson.

SouBeachTalents
06-06-2022, 05:22 PM

26/5/2on 54/59/88

Yep, and if you look at the 5 games they played together that series, Klay nearly played him to a draw.

tontoz
06-06-2022, 05:24 PM

And can someone remind me how Steph did when Klay was injured last 2 years? Did he win 2 rings? Got at least to the finals? I'm sure such a great player like Curry would've won a ring with a team like that and missing a poor Klay Thompson.

The Warriors were 29-9 this season before Klay played his first game.

Last year they were 39-33, 37-26 in the games Steph played. That is a long way from.....

33-49

LeCola
06-06-2022, 05:28 PM
I can accept that any player shoots poor. I would say he is unlucky.

However, Klay's shot selection were extremely awful. Last night he used 19 FG's, but almost all of them were off dribbling contested shots.

Kobe was trying those extremely hard shots and his FG percentage was around %40.

When we compare their talent it is so normal that Klay shoots %21 (4/19).

Axe
06-06-2022, 05:39 PM
No klay? No play. :(

warriorfan
06-06-2022, 07:47 PM

26/5/2on 54/59/88

No, we are talking about the nba finals which are going on right now, unlike your troll ass bringing up old shit. Or you making threads about MJ earlier. We talking Finals now. Get with it. Don’t come in my threads with this weak trolling shit.

Axe
06-06-2022, 07:55 PM

B2b losses with oubre jr., wiggins, bazemore and poole in the play ins aka losers bracket last year. :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
06-06-2022, 08:05 PM

26/5/2on 54/59/88

That was the best I've ever seen Klay play. He was amazing in that series till he got injured.

tpols
06-06-2022, 08:07 PM
Klay played mediocre or flat out bad in every Finals except 2019. I'm hoping this means were due for some positive regression and 1-2 blow games. Any game Klay blows up in is usually a win.

People expect curry to get 30/5/5 so that's already built in. If Klay gets 30+ dubs have huge chance at winning that game, and I don't think he's gonna go down quietly.

Kblaze8855
06-06-2022, 08:13 PM
No, we are talking about the nba finals which are going on right now, unlike your troll ass bringing up old shit. Or you making threads about MJ earlier. We talking Finals now. Get with it. Don’t come in my threads with this weak trolling shit.

I don’t respect most of the topics of people like you to begin with. There’s a good couple dozen accounts that have little to add and no interest being genuine. You’re lucky my reply was even about sports. We would get more interesting and original content talking about our respective Mcdonalds orders than you talking about one of Stephs teammates or one of the clones talking about Lebron.

I manage to not even click most of our usual troll topics anymore but when I do it’s raaaare I bother to reply to the subject matter. This is a rare exception.

warriorfan
06-06-2022, 08:31 PM
I don’t respect most of the topics of people like you to begin with. There’s a good couple dozen accounts that have little to add and no interest being genuine. You’re lucky my reply was even about sports. We would get more interesting and original content talking about our respective Mcdonalds orders than you talking about one of Stephs teammates or one of the clones talking about Lebron.

I manage to not even click most of our usual troll topics anymore but when I do it’s raaaare I bother to reply to the subject matter. This is a rare exception.

Bro you haven’t been talking about the finals at all. Basically doing the thing you were complaining about when the playoffs started and trolls were doing mj/LeBron threads instead of talking about what was going on during the best part of the season. Now you are doing the same with your weak MJ threads and other nonsense, the only relevant posts you have made about the Finals is to low key whine about the Warrior’s luxury tax and to come troll in here. You are a salty troll. Don’t try to act like you are better then anybody.

Kblaze8855
06-06-2022, 08:40 PM
I don’t think I’ve said much of anything recently before today. Maybe something quick I can’t remember during a game. I’ve pretty much been letting you all be. But if I do pop into a random known opinion impossible to get through to troll topic it sure won’t be to advance it’s line of discussion. I know you to be an actual human on most subjects though so my reply to you was at least related. Best I can do.

And “Better” than anyone?

I wouldn’t say the difference between the psycho types here and the rest is that simple. We just have a lot of weirdos. Elite making 1700 posts in a topic in the sneaker forum to pad his post count. 3ball with 1600 Lebron topics. The draynklay troll and 35 accounts.

All real weirdo shit no doubt.

Id say most of us are less…extreme maybe? Whatever you wanna call it. Some people are just crazy.

tontoz
06-06-2022, 08:48 PM
B2b losses with oubre jr., wiggins, bazemore and poole in the play ins aka losers bracket last year. :oldlol:

Guess who didn't make the losers bracket this year.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/le%20flop_zpsarrckgdu.gif

Axe
06-06-2022, 09:01 PM

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/le%20flop_zpsarrckgdu.gif
Why are you so triggered, uncle? :(

Shooter
06-06-2022, 09:51 PM

Ol' boi waited 15 years to say this :lol

Bronbron23
06-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Ol' boi waited 15 years to say this :lol

Man it must hurt constantly seeing clips of bron flopping. I get people respecting brons greatness but how any grown man can be a stan of a man who flops like that is beyond me. I'd be embarrassed to say I'm a fan of that. I guess when you're 30 still living in your parents basement you get used to embarrassment:oldlol:

SATAN
06-06-2022, 11:22 PM

The Washington Wizards? :lol

Shooter
06-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Man it must hurt constantly seeing clips of bron flopping. I get people respecting brons greatness but how any grown man can be a stan of a man who flops like that is beyond me. I'd be embarrassed to say I'm a fan of that. I guess when you're 30 still living in your parents basement you get used to embarrassment:oldlol:

Your screen name is "BronBron23" you dumb cvnt :lol

tontoz
06-07-2022, 09:01 AM
The Washington Wizards? :lol

The Wizards weren't picked to be a title contender. They did have a better record than the Lakers though. :lol

hold this L
06-07-2022, 09:28 AM
The Wizards weren't picked to be a title contender. They did have a better record than the Lakers though. :lol

https://c.tenor.com/PZyWG8eCfdgAAAAC/%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-the-funeral.gif

Wally450
06-07-2022, 10:29 AM

26/5/2on 54/59/88

:applause: