PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green trying out for the NFL

j3lademaster
06-06-2022, 08:13 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ced4aJHDzh4/

Made me laugh pretty hard. Idk if we can even call it a screen anymore. Greatest lead blocker in NBA history.

Spurs m8
06-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Hes been able to do whatever he wants all playoffs...he should have at least 3 ejections from double techs too...but they let him do literally whatever he wants after 1.

The NBA is a scam

I'm sure Adam wants that Warriors luxury tax to keep rolling in...can't have them blow it up yet

Bald pencil neck

Shooter
06-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Hes been able to do whatever he wants all playoffs...he should have at least 3 ejections from double techs too...but they let him do literally whatever he wants after 1.

The NBA is a scam

I'm sure Adam wants that Warriors luxury tax to keep rolling in...can't have them blow it up yet

Bald pencil neck

cvnt m8 crying like always. What TF is new :lol

Kblaze8855
06-09-2022, 08:42 AM
He is doing quite a lot

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PhonyBoringBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CookedQuarterlyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Kblaze8855
06-09-2022, 08:43 AM
Personally I’m amused it’s just weird he talks about skill compared to old players who were just hitting people while he does it.

tpols
06-09-2022, 09:01 AM
If Steph can't play because of what al Horford did, dray needs to take a hard F2 on Tatum or brown and take them out. The Celtics hurt curry early in the year as well by diving at his legs. They're a cheating team.

Wally450
06-09-2022, 10:00 AM
If Steph can't play because of what al Horford did, dray needs to take a hard F2 on Tatum or brown and take them out. The Celtics hurt curry early in the year as well by diving at his legs. They're a cheating team.

Jesus Christ lol. Curry even said earlier in the year that what Smart did wasn't dirty, it was a hustle play. I knew people would immediately jump on Horford's hustle being dirty. I guess we can't have scrums for loose balls anymore without someone coming out of it being labeled a dirty player. Horford of all people as well.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 10:11 AM
Personally I’m amused it’s just weird he talks about skill compared to old players who were just hitting people while he does it.

I know you've seen the gifs of him literally pushing Celtics players like an offensive linemen to setup curry. The shit he gets away with is preposterous.

tpols
06-09-2022, 10:22 AM
Jesus Christ lol. Curry even said earlier in the year that what Smart did wasn't dirty, it was a hustle play. I knew people would immediately jump on Horford's hustle being dirty. I guess we can't have scrums for loose balls anymore without someone coming out of it being labeled a dirty player. Horford of all people as well.

I would agree with you if Al hadn't tried to sprain his ankle a little bit before and got a flagrant for it. And if Smart hadn't done literally the exact same thing a couple months ago.

The video shows Kerr wanted to fight smart and was going nuts after what he did in the initial incident so nah he definitely wasn't cool with it.

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Curry went for the ball you dumb fvck. Only curry didn’t put as much effort cuz he’s a ***** and won’t dive

8Ball
06-09-2022, 11:02 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ced4aJHDzh4/

Made me laugh pretty hard. Idk if we can even call it a screen anymore. Greatest lead blocker in NBA history.

This is a natural basketball play. Like his leg kicks.

Overdrive
06-09-2022, 11:27 AM

Why of all people does Mr Glass hustle for looseballs? It's his own fault.

Kblaze8855
06-09-2022, 11:54 AM
I know you've seen the gifs of him literally pushing Celtics players like an offensive linemen to setup curry. The shit he gets away with is preposterous.

Well yea. The warriors doing illegal screens for shooters has been acknowledged by most normal people forever. Hell this is what Bogut said:

“One thing that was crazy about that run was the s*** that I used to get away with screening, man it was all time. I knew if I was in Milwaukee and I set that I’d foul out in the first quarter, but playing in Golden State, when they started to become that underdog team that was building up, I knew once Steph or Klay got hot, the refs would be in the moment as well.

I could literally clothesline someone off the next pindown, I know Klay just hit 3 in a row, the crowd’s on their feet as he’s getting his 4th and I could punch somebody in the face on a screen, knock em out and they wouldn’t call it. Klay would get his 4th 3, and even the refs would go ‘Wow’ (and ignore it), it was crazy.

Then I get traded to Dallas to set those same screens and I’d get 3 fouls in the first quarter, It was just crazy with the stuff I used to get away with there.”

But people who bitch about officiating only do so selectively. Only illegal things they don’t like are illegal. And even then only when someone they don’t like is doing it or benefiting.

I don’t think there is a superstar who plays close to what I’d call legal ball other than maybe Jokic.

Jokic plays a game that could probably change very little if they called the rules as written like back in the day.